Kogan DC Motor

Kogan DC Motor

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

• Power
mumcleaner
mumcleanerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quiet, easy to use and love the remote

Excellent quiet fan. This is the only fan my husband allows to be in bedroom at night as he hates any noise. Great functions and different modes that I never thought I needed. Watch the you tube video before putting together.Recommend

Purchased in December 2020 at Kogan.com for $70.00.

Christopher
ChristopherSydney, NSW

I love this fan!

Variable settings, quiet mode, timer settings and remote control. Quiet generally but can be on strong setting and is bit louder but I use it when sleeping and no issues. All the different settings very useful only downside is it is quite costly for a fan.

Purchased in January 2018 at Kogan.com for $68.00.

Other Standalone Fans

dazweeja
dazweejaMelbourne

Quiet and sturdy

I guess the primary benefit is that this fan on its lowest setting is whisper quiet due to the DC motor which is great for sleeping. Apparently a DC motor will last longer than an AC motor too but I've only had it a couple of months. It's sturdy and well-constructed although the downside of this is that the base is quite large which might present a problem in cramped areas. Also, the modes are confusing - the quietest mode is "Natural", while "Normal" and "Sleep" seem very similar and a bit louder. Not a concern for me because the Natural mode is great. Also comes with a remote. I bought mine on special for $59 and I think it's well worth the premium over the cheaper Bunnings and Kmart fans.