Stopped working

Ipod dock stopped recharging after 3 months. We couldn't replace it as it was discontinued and got a different one. It just didn't work at all. Trying to get iut money back now.
We lost out because Kogan take out mailing costs and so you never get a full refund.
It's over for us Kogan. Cheap AND nasty.
Nice sound
Slow computing, stopped working, you don't get a full refund.

Excellent digital and internet radio with great sound.

I have used this Kogan radio for over two year as a bedside radio and it is fantastic and so easy to switch between digital, FM, the ipod dock and the internet. It has great sound as well and the alarm wakes my wife and I every morning except weekends, where we selected the alarm it not to operate.
Everything is great.
Nothing

Awesome radio & iPod dock!

I bought one of these radio's about 12 months ago for my mother who loves country music & used to listen to it everyday when she could get the music station in Sydney but when she moved years ago to country Nsw she could no longer get the station she used to listen to & all they have there is talk back or the local radio station, now that she has this great little radio she can get her station over the Internet anytime she likes & can use it to play music from her iPod aswell as charge it! A big thumbs up from me ;)

Kogan Internet radiois great

We live in a rural area where the radio reception is non-existent. We decided to purchase the radio so that we could listen over the internet and it works great. So many stations available, but we basically listen to our local ABC and the occasional music station. I'm now going to buy another one for the bedroom.
Easy set up, easy of use, looks, great features.

Kogan radio is the best!

I have one of these radios - I initially purchased it to use as a digital radio but now I have been using it mainly for the Internet Radio function. I get to listen to heaps of stations from around the world and that to me has quickly become something I can't live without. Whenever my parents are over, they love it as well because they get to listen to radio stations from back home.
Internet radio function - listen to heaps of stations
I wish all other radios have this function

Don't waste your money

I bought this unit for my wife for Xmas 2011 and she loved the wifi ability to listen to chillout music from all over the world. This is great but the unit stopped working 12 months and 2 weeks after purchuse (12 month warranty). I have emailed Kogan and they have not even replied after a week so I am left with a unit that is a boat anchor.
Great sound, ability to listen to music from all over the world.
stopped working 2 weeks after warranty expired

I have two kogan radios that have both stopped connecting to the internet suddenly about 2 weeks ago. Assuming an update had caused an issue I have tried everything to reconnect without success. Downloaded manual in attempt to reset.. No good. Even tried a wired connection. No good Very annoying and frustrating. Nothing else in the house affected! Has an update rendered some older models out of action??

how do I retune when we moved to a new location ???

CategoryDigital Radios