Kogan Fish Finder

Kogan Fish Finder

Theo Sanders

Theo SandersSydney

Love it

I fitted it to the kayak and mounted the transducer into one of the drain holes with silicone as a permanent fixture, it is a great unit. Wife got it for me as a present. Need to buy a second one for my new inflatable boat also now. Screen is clear, batteries last a long time, and it provides all the information needed. Just one thing confuses me, why do all the fish seem to swim in the same direction, right to left LOL.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Ideal for the dinghy.

This is a great little sounder, ideal for the dinghy or kiack. Light weight and easy to use, in fact I am going to install mine permanently in my dinghy. The best thing is you are dealing with Kogan, the two things that are paramount when dealing with any company, trust and dependability, thank you Kogan.

MinLea28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Product Well Worth Purchasing

Bought a Kogan Fish Finder as a birthday present for Spouse. Absolutely terrific combining two loves of fishing & kayaking. Easily attaches to a "tinnie" or kayak, easy to follow instructions, great LCD readings.
Makes fishing/kayaking fabulous & more fruitful with the Kogan Fish Finder attached.

Fran

Franasked

I got one of these 2 years ago and opened it today to find no instructions can anyone tell me how to fit it? Thank and what is yellow floaty about thanks tony

MinLea28

Hi, IDK where you want to fit it, ours is mounted to a kayak. The yellow “floaty bit” is for you to run the actual fish finder sensor (transducer) through & drop in the water it is an actual float.

Kogan generally have PDF instruction manuals available for download.

Hope that helps
Cheers,
Min.

Raymond Cauchi

Raymond Cauchiasked

Can you just tie it to some fishing line and hang it off the jetty ?

MinLea28

Yes jetty or wharf is fine. The Kogan Fish Finder is on a float & the transducer is underneath.

David

I can't answer as my fish finder does not work!

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryFishing