Verifiedkoganinternet.com.au

Easy to do and quick, simple process, courteous and polite. Show details ·  1
Clint W.
Clint W.Perth, WA

Great service from Jainish

Just changed my direct debit details with your CSR Jainish. Lovely manners, calm patient voice, was very helpful and explained everything clearly. Great work Jainish! Show details ·  1
Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  NBN 100/20

Fabulous. Help was sensational and very beneficial. Manisha was exceptional Show details ·  1
Yanek
YanekMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Support

Kogan support was very helpful and patient with me to activate my Silver NBN plan. Excellent job - thank you. Show details ·  1
Stuart
Stuart6 posts
  NBN 50/20

There all the same. Bad and expensive

Swapped to kogan today from Dodo, took about 5 minutes for the transfer. Unfortunately once connected, you are emailed a connection successfully. But the email provided no details for the modern setup. requiring you to call to finalize the setup (getting passwords) apart from that good transfer.

I swap isp 3 to 4 times a year, chasing the deals, and leaving other ISP when the service cannot meet minimum requirements ie.. pay for 100mbps and only get 40mbps. Which is the story of Australian scammer Internet. You will never get what you pay for, and pay through the nose for it to.
Literally 4th world Internet, with premium prices. Show details ·  1

Paul
PaulRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts
  NBN 50/20

No problems switching to a lower plan

I had to switch from the Gold plan to the Silver plan because I've got fibre-to-the-node with a maximum that's well below 100. The switch happened really quickly and was well managed. The customer service was also very good. Show details ·  1
SeanE
SeanEGippsland, VIC
  Fair Incentive NBN 25/5

Helpful and friendly team

Jainish has provided the best customer service and be very patiently with me while trying to set up internet which it would be uneasy process for someone.

Also, tanks to the team that responded quickly Just made my experience with Kogan internet smoothly. Show details ·  1

Christine
Christine

Connection issues rectified promptly

Brought over my own modem from previous internet provider. Had internet connection issues. Ganesh went through everything with me over the phone to get it up and running. He was fantastic. I'm glad making the choice to switch over due to price has had a positive start with great connection & service. Thanks Kogan & thank you Ganesh! Show details ·  1
Mick B.
Mick B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Router required

Very happy with my service from Kogan team dealing with my issue. Show details ·  1
Len H.
Len H.

always great service

the gentleman that was helping me was excellent. my speed now is 40 mps
as always you area gentleman. Show details ·  1
leannag
leannag3 posts

Kogan nbn

Very impressed with the connection so far has been very good since having it connected Show details ·  1
Helder Santos
Helder Santos
  NBN 100/20

Cancelled due to Fibre to curb

Good service. No issues with Kogan. Change because of Fibre Technology. Show details ·  1
Prasad
Prasad

Exceptional Customer Service - Kogan Internet

I've had a fantastic experience with Kogan Internet. The internet speed is reliable and customer service is exceptional. I highly recommend them for anyone seeking a dependable internet connection. Show details ·  1
dushan.w
dushan.w
  NBN 25/5

Great Technical Support Today

I called the NBN Technical support team today to fix an issue. I was helped by Jainish. I just wanted to say he was amazing and provided great help. He resolved my issue very quickly and explained all the details in plain language. Thanks again Jainish. Show details ·  1
Charmaine
CharmaineSouth East Queensland, QLD
  NBN 100/20

Thank you Aarti for the seamless internet connection!

Aarti was very professional and competent and above all patient! Show details ·  1
Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

NBN reliability

Nbn working great without any interruption or issues. Reliable connection for good price Show details ·  1

Jonathan Chen
Jonathan Chen

Internet Set Up

Email or text or phone communication accuracy could be improved. Tech support was spot on! They helped me to locate the problem and set up my connection without a miss. Very happy. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
rowena
rowenaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

changing card details

I was completely impressed with the professionalism of their customer service. Show details ·  1
Steven Cassell
Steven CassellCentral West, NSW

A1 internet Service Provider

Fast efficient changeover to Kogan, Friendly helpful staff, quality internet service. Show details ·  1
karl b.
karl b.

Helpfull

Very helpfull, we had a fault with nbn fibre and kogan organised it all without delay to our service Show details ·  1
Mohamad A.
Mohamad A.2 posts
  Verified NBN 50/20
Kogan
Kogan   DM
Bryce
Bryce

NBN Connection Help

Really helpful with connecting external NBN devices and walking through the process of connecting to the internet using the NETCOM modem. Show details ·  1
baconownzchat
baconownzchatPerth, WA4 posts

Excellent service

Thankyou so much Hanoze for your professional and extremely helpful service today many thanks. Show details ·  1
Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  NBN 250/25

Customer service was excellent and I am very happy with the product. Show details ·  1
Cassie.D
Cassie.D
  NBN 100/20

Happy with the switch to Kogan

I have been a TPG customer for years but upon their recent price increases I started shopping elsewhere. I came across Kogan which had a better price for higher speeds. TPG refused to match or beat this deal and so I made the switch straight away. We are so happy with the service and how fast our internet is. It never drops out where as it did previously. I had to call customer service once and there was no wait times. Service was so helpful!! Very happy customers! Show details ·  1
Miki G
Miki GHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Great initial setup

Very good service. All worked smoothly.
Great customer service. Congratulations 10 Show details ·  1

Danny
DannyMurray Bridge6 posts

Credit where it's due TOP SERVICE

I had an issue with my (new) modem as my old one was quite old and slow. Although this was not an issue with the internet service, the very polite lady from Kogan, patiently guided me through the process to get me back online. Fast phone pick up. No endless time on hold. Direct and patient.
Outstanding! Show details ·  1
April
April

Set up

Very easy set up. The phone guidance was direct and patient. Show details ·  1
karen adams
karen adamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  NBN 100/20

very good and happy with instructions

Very good and prompt service very patient andquick answering the phone no long phone cues Show details ·  1
Larry
Larry
  NBN 25/5

Internet down, phoned help desk

Great knowledgeable person on help desk talked me through getting my internet up and running again. Show details ·  1
Nav
Nav

excellent

Customer service is so good and they always happy to resolve issues quickly. Show details ·  1
Jane E
Jane E

Fantastic help!

Fantastic help getting our internet up and working again. Can't thank you enough for being so patient and kind to us while we worked through the process. Show details ·  1
Taylor
TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

5 STAR SERVICE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jainish was super friendly & helpful - managing to set up our new NBN Wi-fi router in less than 10mins! Everything is working perfectly. Thank you, Kogan Internet! Show details ·  1
Michael G.
Michael G.

Reliable and fast internet

Quality for price and fairly reliable for the price and value Show details ·  1
Priyanjana
Priyanjana

Fantastic service

Kogan direct debit issues. Resolved swiftly and smoothly.thanks for your service Show details ·  1
William
WilliamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great experience

almost instant transfer from my old service and helpful customer service to get me up and running. Show details ·  1

Arlan
ArlanMelbourne4 posts
  NBN 100/20

Actual helpful human on the help desk!

When setting up my router I was having trouble. Called the helpline and they were very helpful! Calm, took me through step by step and helped me set it all up. Contactable by phone and easy to reach an actual human. Show details ·  1
Charles
Charles

Amazing customer service

Jainish was absolutely fantastic! Clear and politely spoken, friendly and positive.
Brand representation was strong without the need of excessive and over the top written scripts for phone etiquette that is so abundant (and annoying, honestly) in so many other businesses.
Jainish was warm and relatable, provided excellent customer service and was a delight to speak to. This is the sort of service you would hope for when contacting customer support lines, and Jainish delivered.
Thank you. Show details ·  1
Mahdi A.
Mahdi A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Costumer suppoer

They are very responsive and supportive. I recommend them definitely. Show details ·  1
Rick
Rick

Customer service was excellent

The customer service lady was extremely helpful in setting up my new router Show details ·  1