Verifiedkoganinternet.com.au

2,187 reviews
Jonathan
JonathanDarwin, NT

Good service

Good service, able to provide relevant options for internet needs. Show details ·  1
samm87
samm87Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NBN set up

The lady I spoke with to help me set up my internet was fantastic. Show details ·  1
Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

NBN connection

Great connection advice provided and excellent services. Customer service was exceptional. Show details ·  1
Bonnie
BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Was very helpful thank you internet is going very well Show details ·  1
Rudolph A.
Rudolph A.
  NBN 50/20

Fantastic service, talked me through all the steps required to reconnect my internet. Show details ·  1
Ekaterina
Ekaterina
  NBN 100/20

Have been using Kogan nbn for 6 years! Never had any issues with them! Nice support over the phone! Moved houses twice and reconnection was straightforward! Show details ·  1
TJJ
TJJ

billing issue, explained

Had a billing issue, and needed the issue explained to me. Kogan were complete, fast and thorough. Many thanks. Show details ·  1
Catherine
Catherine

Inquiry Response

I appreciate the professional and friendly assistance provided by the team when I called with an inquiry about payments - the quick and efficient service meant my issue was quickly dealt with. Show details ·  1
Nirvana
Nirvana

Wonderful

Fast an precise guidance exactly what I was needing great service Show details ·  1
Ambrose
AmbroseLaunceston, TAS

Great customer service

Easy interaction, great communication. I felt that Manisha cared about helping me. Show details ·  1
Anon
Anon

Headache

Very frustrating to work with. Errors on my end but they were not very helpful Show details
Kogan   DM

Hi there, we'd be more than happy to help. Can you please let us know your order number so that we can further assist you?

Eliza
ElizaSydney, NSW

Great!

Aarti was great! She made the experience very easy! We are happy with the experience. Show details ·  1
Lauren H
Lauren H

Fantastic service 10/10

Mayuar was really helpful in getting our Wi-Fi connection back working. We had no idea what the issue was so he went through all the troubleshooting steps with us and was able to resolve the issue quickly and smoothly.

Great service!! 10/10 Show details ·  1

judy
judy
  NBN 50/20

Aarti is very helpful and skillful. She's provided excellent service to us. I am happy with her help Show details ·  1
Min K
Min KSouth East Queensland, QLD
  NBN 100/20

Monthly plan that offers flexibility at a great price

Flexible and great service. There are no lock in contracts, you get Qantas points and the prices are great too. Show details ·  1
Becki
BeckiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Updated my payment details. Quick phone call with a real person! So polite and helpful! Show details ·  1

Lanny
Lanny
  Fair Incentive NBN 50/20

Very Happy with the service

Very good custumer service look forward for more news soon Show details ·  1
Dan
DanMelbourne2 posts
  Fair Incentive NBN

Good good thanks thanks hood

Best service solved my problem quickly traver quick thanks

Thanks you Show details ·  1

Scott
Scott
  NBN 100/20

Great service and product would recommend if you’re wanting easy use Show details ·  1
Thanh N.
Thanh N.

Good supporting team

The team was good and willingly supported any questions and problems that occurred during the set up. I'd highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Help with a problem

Very good service and great help from the technician thanks heaps Show details ·  1
Ismail Mus
Ismail Mus

Very good service

So far so good, phone operator was one of the best I have ever had. Show details ·  1
Marian L.
Marian L.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

Kogan provided NBN service for over 5 years. I found their service very good. It was on the very rare occasion that I required technical assistance and typically the error was a user error. Their pricing is value for money and staff always very helpful. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Mo A.
Mo A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Paul K.
Paul K.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Zhi L.
Zhi L.

Good service & product

Good service over the last 4 years, just sometimes not very stable in the evening.
Other ISP provides fibre upgrade option, but Kogan doesn't. Have to move on to a stable and faster connection. Show details ·  1

Nathan p
Nathan p
  Fair Incentive NBN 100/20

Amazing

Mayur's customer service was amazing with my long issue, he was calm and patient throughout and helped even when I locked myself out of my account for 5 minutes. Everything was working and fixed by the end Show details ·  1
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

Great provider for us

We have had good experience with Kogan internet, it drops out every now and then but not as often as previous providers we have used Show details ·  1
Kate W.
Kate W.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great tech help from Kogan

Great support with tech issues
Patient and polite always
Very efficient service Show details ·  1
archie.grey1976
archie.grey1976Perth, WA
  NBN

Ganessh was a great help 10 out of 10 fixed an issue straight away Show details ·  1
Ally Cantwell
Ally Cantwell2 posts

Exceptional Customer Service

Always such quick, helpful and polite customer service. Thank you Customer Service Team! 10/10 ⭐ Show details ·  1
tigerpm7
tigerpm7
  NBN 250/25

Technical issue resolved

Very happy with Kogan's customer service. Manisha was fantastic, very helpful and patient. Show details ·  1
Jurek C.
Jurek C.Hunter Region, NSW

Do not go with Kogan

Good plan but my Internet has been down for a week now. Support staff are very nice but totally useless. I'm volunteer in emergency services and work from home in my daily job. They are not interested in providing real support, just yes sir, yes sir anything else we can help you with? Show details
Kogan   DM

Hi Jurek, we'd be more than happy to help. Can you please let us know your order number so that we can further assist you?

TErry
TErrySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified NBN 100/20

speed upgrade

I have been with kogan for well over 2 years now, Never had any issues in this time. I have just called to upgrade and this was completed in under 5mins over the phone. Great service and no contract! Show details
NatusVincere
NatusVincereAU11 posts
  NBN 1000/50
Kogan   DM

Hi there, we'd be happy to get this sorted for you. We sent you a request for more information, privately, can you get back to us with the email associated with your account?

Maria Ugalde
Maria UgaldeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

Amazing help from this amazing group of workers. I just thanks for the useful team. Highly recommended Show details

Rujan B.
Rujan B.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service by Ganesh

Ganesh was really helpful in troubleshooting my internet issue. give that man a raise Show details
Cherie B.
Cherie B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  NBN 100/20

Told I was on a dead spot by another provider!

Was told I'm in a deadspot by another provider, was charged $99 for unlimited. Had dead spots and paging. Changed to NBN Gold with Kogan in Jan 2024. Best thing ever. No laging, no interruptions and the kids and I can all used devices on the net at all times. Show details
Caroline M.
Caroline M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Worker !!

Jainish was very professional. he answered everything I had a problem with and solved all my problems. I wish I had this worker all the time He is absolutely patient and wonderfully helpful and has beautiful English! 15 out of 10 stars!! From Caroline M. Show details
Nanda Jjang