Kogan 32" LED TV

• Sound Quality
Elizabeth

ElizabethMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent TV

Great quality for such a small sized TV. Suitable for the study or bedrooms.
Great functions including Netflix and YouTube straight from the remote.
Ethernet and wireless capable with plenty of ports for hdmi and usb

Highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 at Kogan.com for A$289.99.

ianSouth East Queensland, QLD

The tv cant be turned on

lack of communication cant speak with anyone, not good enough.. lots of wasted time .... they are not keen to help for a tv of 2.5 years its very average after sales service

Purchased in July 2017 at sydney kogan for A$275.00.

Vin

VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect fit

Kogan 32" LED HD TV

Cheap TV for kids gaming purpose...
Graphics are very clear with perfect latency. Very energy efficient and compatible to latest gaming devices. Sound is so clear just like its market rivals. Also it is highly recommended for small room purpose.

Tamara

TamaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do NOT buy

Bought this tv a week ago. In the space of that week it has had to be factory reset four times as it suddenly stalls and stops responding, does not recognise the different parts of remote control, chooses when to recognise wifi, and loses signal suddenly. Its very poor quality. Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. Have just now contacted help support but based on previous reviews I get the feeling this one might be a case for consumer affairs.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$250.00.

MCHSydney, NSW

Very Dissapointing

I bought this TV as it is being advertised as smart TV.
The TV is refusing to connect to WIFI so there is no way I can use any of its "smart" features.
I contacted Kogan for help. No useful help has been provided so far. As soon as I mentioned I would like to return it as faulty - Kogan communication stopped.
Their customer service is not existent, you can not call them, it is just one terrible experience.
I strongly recommend do not buy anything Kogan - if there is an issue you will just waste hours and days trying to communicate with them and they will make it as difficult as possible for you to do a return and get a refund.

Purchased in May 2019.

Baza

Baza

Smart tv 32" led

Tv was easy to set up happy with hdmi ports easy to connect to WiFi sound is a bit tinnie compared to my Samsung that it replaced only one year manufacturer warranty had to pay for extra three years (don't like doing that)picture good price good all is working we

Date PurchasedNov 2018

HeatHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total flimsy trash.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Unbiased

UnbiasedChatswood

Value for money

Ok product, no problem, as other reviews the sound is not too good. Fast delivery but Australia Post ( just this new post man) just dropped off wrong address. Wasted whole day calling and searched and found it back. Not Kogan fault, service is very helpful. Even Australia Post service is helpful as their tracking will notify you once delivered. Just this postman ruined the whole experience. Still happy ending.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Dani

Dani

Good TV

This TV is good for its low price, but hasn't got the best sound. At times the TV's sound is unbalanced, crackled or just odd sounding. After purchasing i did notice the picture quality was not as good but after playing with the video settings it became alot better. This TV is good, but i wouldn't say gaming on this TV is as good as it could be, although i usually use a headset instead of the TV's sound

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Tigress

TigressAdelaide

Love it.

Was concerned because I read a couple of bad reviews just after I purchased it, needn't have worried. Only problem is I can't find any apps. I have just connected Netflix, can't use it because no apps. Other than that, great. Hope you can help me with the app problem.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Anna

Anna

It is just great

It did take until I was going to pack the tv back up again to find a second on/off switch, but once I found that I can not fault it so far, picture quality is great , etc so no complaints at this stage. I must say that the remote is so great with the little keyboard on the opposite side.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
I LikeToShop

I LikeToShopBrisbane

Kogan Series 5 32” QH5000 LED TV

After the initial shock & horror of downsizing from a 65" tv to a 32"tv we realised it actually isn't a bad little tv for $239. Set up of tv is quite easy, it does come with a one page brief set up guide (there is a very short manual available to view online if help is needed) The tv is exceptionally light, the leg stand's are plastic but it is quite stable. The speaker quality is very poor (sounds like someone talking into a milo can) but is fixable by adding a sound bar. The picture quality is very good, and exceptional when watching blu-ray. But the main thing, for us, was it's 7 star energy rating. Overall it is a very good tv for its price.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
BTAM

BTAMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Decent LED TV

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Horhee

HorheeAdelaide

Great Affordable TV

Bought this as a second TV for the kids to play console games on.
No issues.
Excellent screen. Has a Samsung display. The PS4 games look great.
Sound is very good too.
Great price and shipped very quickly.
Highly recommended.

RachelleSydney

TERRIBLE

I purchased this TV after reading some of the reviews, they were quite positive for the price. I was using the tv as my only TV and the sound is very poor quality, very distorted and echo'y. The TV started to turn off by itself after 3months, I sent it back and requested a refund, but kogan would not issue the refund. Instead they sent the TV back without consulting me, it is being sent to South Australia, I live in NSW. I wouldn't purchase a Kogan product again, the customer service wasn't the greatest. I am yet to receive my TV, I can only hope its not damaged after a trip around Australia.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Joel

JoelAdelaide

Not the best TV but great for the price

Hard to complain about a $200 TV that gets delivered straight to your door. Easy setup and works great, picture and sounds quality are noticeably worse than more expensive brands, but again, for the price it's absolutely fine. Good if you're on a budget or looking for a second TV for a bedroom or something.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Angus McLauchlan

Angus McLauchlanRedland Bay

Kogan refused to refund TV with major failure

Kogan TV failed to turn on after less than 3 months. Sent TV back to Kogan requesting refund. Kogan ignored request for refund, instead repaired and returned to me without consent.
I would not have purchased this Kogan TV had I known it would fail to turn on after 3 months.
Kogan 'Help Desk' ignored my consumer rights then tried to suggest that a TV that fails to turn on is a minor issue.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

FrankHSydney, NSW

Cheap but quality is bad

I bought this 32 inch as a PC monitor with no intention of using it as TV. At recommended resolution 1366x768, text looks blurry which is quite frustrating. Of course it is quite cheap but better spend more money on a proper TV with 1080p quality. Kogan's service is not bad so I gave it a 2 out of 5.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
FrankH

I ended up returning it back to Kogan and got a refund. Their customer serive is quite helpful.

Jobi

JobiBrisbaneh

Happy user

Firstly, delivery was quicker than expected. The T.V. is exactly what I needed. Picture quality is perfect, after a little tuning. Speakers are good. Has 3 HDMI ports which is ample for my needs. Setting up and channel tuning was very easy as is recording and playing back. Having a headphone socket is very useful as I am 80 years young and hearing is not as good as it once was.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
jswc

jswcSydney, NSW

Good value but not perfect

Deeasked

32" LED TV

My recent purchase in Dec 2019 is actually a 40" smart full hd led tv and I have a simple question. Does this model have bluetooth capability for a pair of Pioneer bluetooth headphones. I'd rather not use a transmitter if the tv already has this installed? Pls advise asap via [email address removed] Kogan replied to my initial customer query asking me to send a video of the issue? Ridiculous given the simple question. I also tried to gain a response via FB and have heard nothing. Huge time waster! TV is good otherwise

ian

Most Smart TVs, if not all, have the Bluetooth option. The Smart remotes on all Smart TVs function via Bluetooth. Some older Smart TVs may not have the option to transmit audio via Bluetooth.... also check your booklet supplied.. hope this helps Dee

Dee

Hi, more specifically ours is a Kogan 40” I wish to know if it has bluetooth to connect to my wireless headphones so I dont have to use a transmiiter? I am awarw the remotes are bluetooth however I cannot locate in settings or via the home key anything about bluetooth???

Usman

Usmanasked

32" LED TV

Do Kogan TVs have picture by picture capabilities?

Hi Usman not sure what you mean call me 0497134765 cheers Ian

Andy

Andyasked

Hi,
Just purchased a 32” KALEF32EH6100DVA and have serious issue with the sound quality. It’s incredibly muffled and tinny, and anything above about 20 on the volume level it becomes very distorted.
What can I do about this? Can I get a refund? It sounds awful.

HeatH

Clearly you didn't bother to check any reviews
Yes kogan TV's are crap. And no you won't get a refund for that.
For a short while they were being forgiven because much of their range actually used genuine samsung panels and that was back when the Samsung was the one to get , even if you had cash .
Now all kogan stuff I've seen over the past 10 Years has been atrocious

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives