Kogan KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW)

Kogan KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW)

MPN: KAPORAIR12GA

Portable Air Conditioner Buying Guide

A portable air conditioner is a great way to stay cool, but with the array of choices, finding the best portable air conditioner can be complex. This portable air conditioners buying guide is here to help you meet your AC match so you can spend a cool time together.

Read now

1 review
  • Room Type
  • Heating / Cooling Speed
  • Portability

TarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Six years and still going

Purchased in January 2014 at Kogan.com for A$360.00.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Portability
Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
Tark

Lasted the summer - with a lot of use - without a problem. Product deserves 4 stars now for being so reliable. I also have a better appreciation of its cooling power.

See all Kogan Portable Air Conditioner reviews

Michael B.

Michael B.asked

KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW)

I have a KAPORAIR12GA unit.
When I have it on the "Heat Mode" should the drainage tank be filling and needing drainage?
[email removed]

charchie
charchie

Yes this happens from time to time. The unit did come supplied with a tube which fits over the outlet so it can drain into a larger container.

Patrick

Patrickasked

KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW)

My swing function stopped working after 8 months. Whats wrong? We have to do it manually.

raycool000
raycool000

My unit came with broken air vents

My first processor!

My first processor!asked

KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW)

Is the power supply from a normal 10 amp power point and what is the power consumption when compared to other common large appliances?

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives