Kogan KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW)

Kogan KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW) (page 3 of 3)

MPN: KAPORAIR12GA

Portable Air Conditioner Buying Guide

A portable air conditioner is a great way to stay cool, but with the array of choices, finding the best portable air conditioner can be complex. This portable air conditioners buying guide is here to help you meet your AC match so you can spend a cool time together.

Read now

3.3

• Room Type
  • Heating / Cooling Speed
  • Portability
Geoff

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

pretty good aircon unit but not as good as wall hung units

TarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Six years and still going

Tark

Lasted the summer - with a lot of use - without a problem. Product deserves 4 stars now for being so reliable. I also have a better appreciation of its cooling power.

Unreliable and poorly designed

We used it for a few weeks, then switched off for 3 months, and when we attempted to start it again, it did not start. A quick google search reveals that we are not the only ones in this situation. Other problems with it: the water tank is so small that it fills in about an hour in the heating mode (depending on the humidity). So in the heating mode it's pretty useless. The alternative is to connect a hose to it, but short of drilling a hole in the floor, it's not a workable solution either. The hose must be level, as the water does not have any pressure and does not go up the hose. A regrettable purchase.

Portable Air Conditioners

Find out how Kogan KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW) compares to other Portable Air Conditioners

See all Kogan Portable Air Conditioner reviews

Michael B.

Michael B.asked

KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW)

I have a KAPORAIR12GA unit.
When I have it on the "Heat Mode" should the drainage tank be filling and needing drainage?
[email removed]

charchie
charchie

Yes this happens from time to time. The unit did come supplied with a tube which fits over the outlet so it can drain into a larger container.

Patrick

Patrickasked

KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW)

My swing function stopped working after 8 months. Whats wrong? We have to do it manually.

raycool000
raycool000

My unit came with broken air vents

My first processor!

My first processor!asked

KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW)

Is the power supply from a normal 10 amp power point and what is the power consumption when compared to other common large appliances?

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives