Kogan Portable Air Conditioner

Kogan Portable Air Conditioner Questions & Answers

KAPORAIR14GA (4.1kW), KAPORAIR12GA (3.5kW), KAPORAIR10GA (2.9kW), KAPORAIR16MA (4.7kW)

86 questions from our users

Jodhaa

Jodhaaasked

Portable Air Conditioner

Why does my kogan portable air con start smelling after a while? It's not a burn or smoke smell.

Richard S.

Richard S.asked

KAPORAIR14GA (4.1kW)

Hi - just got this unit, I don't mind the noise for air cond, but right now I want to use it for heating and it blows out cold air via window exhaust, is this normal? Because I can hear the refrigerant running at the same time and it's very noisy

Arjun R.
Arjun R.

Should not be the case. I have got a newer model KAPRA14WFGA and when in heat mode, it blows out luke warm air.

Jo M.

Jo M.asked

Portable Air Conditioner

Why is my portable AC in cool mode but there is no coolness? It is functioning like in fan mode. Basically, there's only air but no coolnes. It switches automatically to fan but still in cool mode. Then it would work for 5 minutes only then back to fan.. What is happening?

Renarl W.

Renarl W.asked

KAPORAIR14GA (4.1kW)

How often are people having to empty their tanks? I've been having to empty mine 2-3 times a night with the heater on 20-22, degrees is this normal?

Peter

Peterasked

KAPORAIR14GA (4.1kW)

I want to run my 4.1kw kogan portable AC from a generator--how do I find out which generator can do this?

Inez
Inez

Hi there! From what i know, kogan has a range of generators online, But their customer service is superb. If you contact them through their website they will be able to assist you further.

Tracy

Tracyasked

KAPORAIR14GA (4.1kW)

I have had my units for 4 years and can’t fault it but recently it has started to blow warm air when on cooling mode, any idea what could be wrong , regulator or do these units require regasing?

Hassan A.

Hassan A.asked

KAPORAIR10GA (2.9kW)

Can someone please explain why this piece of crap is shutting down and displaying FL on the panel. I have tried to drain the water from the back but there is literally NOTHING in there. Really not happy as the the unit is less than two month old.

Dutchie00

Crap its not,If you read the instructions FL Means your tank is full.

Mariane A.

Mariane A.asked

KAPORAIR14GA (4.1kW)

Is there anywhere to get a replacement cap/plug for the water reservoir? Ours appears to have gone missing

slysnake96

slysnake96asked

Portable Air Conditioner

In the details area this air conditioner shows up as 29kW "Kogan KAPORAIR10GA" it is only 2.9kW...
Most likely a typo please fix before some poor fool buys it thinking it is actually 29kW when it's really 2.9kW.

Ruth S.

Ruth S.asked

Portable Air Conditioner

My Kogan Portable air conditioner stopped working and showed FL on the screen. What does FL mean?

Your water tank is full

Syed

Syedasked

KAPORAIR10GA (2.9kW)

My air con was leaking water which I fixed after cleaning the filter, however now it’s making lot of noise... fountain like noise

Syed

Syedasked

KAPORAIR10GA (2.9kW)

My air con was leaking water which has been fixed after I cleaned the filters however it’s making lot of noise like a fountain now

Frank H.

Frank H.asked

KAPORAIR16MA (4.7kW)

I need to replace damaged adaptor b (round mouth) but have no idea where to buy one around the Ipswich Queensland area. Any help? Frank Hurley. email : [email removed]

iwan

iwanasked

Portable Air Conditioner

My KAPORAIRCON not cooling anymore, can that problem get solve?

Eric
Eric

No. Its just a very poor air con

WazzaGJ
WazzaGJ

Contact Kogan or whoever you purchased it from.
If the warranty has run out, contact an airconditioning repair agent.

Manav P.

Manav P.asked

Portable Air Conditioner

I am getting E4 sign Everytime I run my AC below 25 degree celsius. Any idea why ??

info4ugs
info4ugs

mine doesnt even work so i cant help you with that, mine never worked on AC mode from day 1.

Ross

Rossasked

Portable Air Conditioner

Hi guys, I have bought a Vostok VOPORAIR10HA which isnt new, and upon turning it on, the FL code comes up. I have tried to drain the water but there's none in there!
Anyone have this issue?

John M

John Masked

KAPORAIR10GA (2.9kW)

When I run the air conditioner on fan mode, does the unit pull the air from outside the window through the exhaust tub or does it draw air from the room only and just circulatate it?

brad
brad

It draws the air from outside .

rap attack

yes draws from the outside

syed i.

syed i.asked

Portable Air Conditioner

Hi my wifi light is not flashing and cannot connect to smart home. Please help with how to get the portable aircon ready to connect to wifi

Joshua S.

Joshua S.asked

KAPORAIR14GA (4.1kW)

Hi, I'm trying to replace the temperature sensors any recommendations?

Di Skipper

Di Skipperasked

KAPORAIR14GA (4.1kW)

What size external hose does this model take?

rap attack

I dont know how to measure the hose but it has a rounded oblong thing that goes into the wall or window. If you know what i mean

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives