Kogan Low Fat Air Fryer

wafarmer

TOP Product used two or three times a week

We have had this product for more than 6 years it was one of the first I saw for sale.
It has an analogue timer and heat setting dials so very simple.
It is only small at about 2 to 3 litres so sometimes it has to go 2 or 3 times.
It is quick to cook with no fat and easy to clean.
I like to give my products a long term test to see that they will last.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

its great

the food produced by the airfryer is super great, it has temperature control and a timer and a well built exterior. cook lots and lots of fries with it, love it

Purchased in March 2018.

Saad

SaadSydney, NSW

Good Product

Bought it last year to prepare my healthy meals and now everyone in my house uses this as an alternative to fry. Honestly it too good to have it in the house

Purchased in January 2018 for $150.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

WAQA

WAQASydney

Good product for it's price

I am satisfied with the purchase. Have been using it for almost a year now and no issues till date. Still going great.
It may not be as good as it's competitors (Phillips) but it is one third the price.
Worth the money, would recommend to anyone will not disappoint you.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Linda

LindaAuckland NZ, NZ

EARLY DAYS YET!

The only unpleasant thing I can say about this air fryer is that I will need a larger dress size, after the delicious food it produces. So easy. Pop the food in, make a salad, and voila, an easy, tasty meal.
I have never tried one before, so a pleasant surprise. I do agree with lots of the reviewers, that the manual leaves much to be desired. More simple, practical everyday recipes and cooking times would be useful. I find it very easy to clean, as I have used another reviewer's tip and lined the base of the bottom part with tin foil.
I hope it keeps on working, as having to return it from NZ would be a hassle.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Dave36

Dave36Sydney, NSW

Good value good product

Been very satisfied with this purchase no issues at all.
If you're looking for a alternative to cooking with oil then one of these air fryers is the way to go.
I found cooking the food to long can result in the food being dry so a bit of trial and error is needed.
All in all great product.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Frustrated with lack of information in manual

Have searched far and wide on the internet to find more information on how to cook and how long to cook different food and are unable to find the answers. Then manual really tells you nothing .. guess its just a case of trial and error till we get the cooking times right .. really disappointed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Megan

Loved this product thort it was great until it stopped working after 10 weeks found it hard to get In contact with kogan for a replacement. I am a kiwi customer. Liked the way the air fryer worked so have ordered anather one of a different company in nz. Makes real good fries.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Skyla

SkylaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Decent Model

The Kogan air fryer is a decent model, it is well priced and offers reasonable features, it has a temperature control and a timer and has a well built exterior with a convenient draw tray style. Within a few months though the timer stopped working and now you have to keep an eye on anything cooking in order to make sure you get it out in time as it will not use the timer to stop itself as it is supposed to, not sure if this is a common issue with the model but its the reason why I can not give it 5 stars. Otherwise a good product.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Troy Berton Smith

Troy Berton SmithKent Town

Should be called Kogan no fat fryer

This air fryer is so much better than a now old school deep fat or oil cooker. Saves on having to buy oils too and is so much better and dose chips like the local fish and chips shops saving even more money. Simple to set up just put things into the pan then press the setting you want and then press the go button!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Gear_Up

Gear_UpCarnegie

Good machine Yummy fries!

I got this partially just because I had a Kogan voucher that was expiring. I has been looking at it for a while. Turns out its quite good. Not the best ever as its a bit plastic but it does what it is supposed to do and does it well. Lots of fries and other food too. Easy to use, easy to clean up. Its good

Cheesey9

Cheesey9Northcote

Makes tempura too!

I loved this thing so much that I have eaten my fill of fries and was looking around for other ways to use it - well I can report it is excellent for Japanese style tempura. I have done Okra, Pumpkin, beans and onion. It works very well in this but I recommend regularly checking as they cook as things can burn quickly.

RetrosDA

RetrosDAMentone

OK so far - yummy fries!

I have eaten more french fries than would be considered wise in the past few months thanks to this. Its veru simple to operate and works well however I am not certain that it will last forever. It just feels a bit cheaply made here and there. Its doesnt really smell when running which I appreciate and clean up is easy too.

Pieman

PiemanMelbourne

Got the small one - its good!

We ordered the small size one and its been great. I can have chips with every meal now if I want . It works really well. Its so simple that even the kids could operate it (not that we let them lol). You just chop the potatoes and pop them in with a spoon of oil and within 30 minutes bingo! Hot chips. I recommend that you keep checking near the end of the cycle as it can go from undercooked to burnt quite quickly and you have to spot it just at the right time.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Allan Gill

Allan GillPerth, WA

Works well,when working!

This unit works as well as the Philips unit i had before,that is,when it will stay on! The problem i am having is that the unit will not stay on during use reliably! The sensor switch is faulty and won't activate when closed most of the time! Other than that, it heats and cooks food quickly and efficiently!

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

Hi Allan,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience.
We are sorry to see that your Air Fryer is experiencing an issue with it's sensor and you can contact our Help Desk for assistance with this here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

McOats

McOatsBulleen

Good Fries - Works well indeed!

I have really only used this for frioes, so that's all I can comment on but boy-oh-boy it does a good job with those - fast too! The machine is quite well made, should last well and its simple to operate. A child could do it, not that I would let them. You only need a tiny spoon of oil to fries a whole batch of chips - amazing! Not too many cooking smells either, which I appreciate. Cleans up easily too. This is a good machine

Date PurchasedJan 2018

5Goals

5GoalsNorlane

Brilliant Machine - Really no oil!

This is the first airfryer we have owned. I got it because a mate of mine has one and was always going on about it. Well, its excellent. I still get my jollies just putting a spoon of oil in and getting fried food 30 minutes later. It seems impossible but it works beautifully. The machine itself it very simple to operate and easy to clean. I recommend checking in regularly as the process ends so that you don't burn your food. Good machine, good value.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Dianne

DianneHunter Region, NSW

best ever

this airfryer is just the bees knees. very inexpensive. I have made roast pork in this machine and the crackle is second to none. you can make cakes also. do yourself a favour and buy one today. This machine has sooo many uses. Compared to the other brands on the market this one stacks up extremely well.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Scotties5

Scotties5Carlton

Kids love the fries!

I had my doubts about the quality of this before we ordered but it worked out great! I can cook a big batch of fries with the smallest amount of oil - just a spoonful and the results are really amazing. The kids love them and would have them every day of they could. It is easy to operate and more importantly, easy to clean! Delivery was quick and Kogan has pretty good guarantees too.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Pal

PalBrisbane

Good but short lived.

This fryer works and performs comparably to the more established brands. The element failed within the warranty period . I tried to get parts but non available. I got quotes for a custom replacement element - this was $5.00 cheaper than the cost of a new unit. But Kogan refunded the money after i sent them pictures of the cord cut off.
This unit is much cheaper than the the other brand names and works great. I might just have been unlucky with my unit. Give it a try - when it works there are no complaints.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Alfred Bartolo

Alfred Bartoloasked

I have a 10lt Kogan air fryer in March 2019. Have just tried to use it today for the first time and can’t get it to work. Have tried several times following the instructions but can’t get it going. Can someone get in touch with me to help?
You can get in touch on [email removed]

wafarmer

What is the model number Alfred?
Also they usually have a small micro switch that triggers and stops the unit when opened and this can sometimes be sticky and stop the unit from operating.
"Note" make all investigations of the unit while it is unplugged from the power.
Have you tried phoning or emailing Kogan they are usually very good to deal with.

Vikki M.

Vikki M.asked

I would like to know where I can get a replacement basket, as my handle has a crack and won’t stay attached to the bowl when removing from the fryer.
I’ve complained to Kogan..but their support is useless.

Bel

Belasked

Hi, is it normal that the green heating light clicks on and off every 20 seconds ? Am asking, as this is my second air fryer and seems to be very slow to cook food. Wondering if the heating lights clicking on and off so often , means it’s not working properly.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives