Kogan Low Fat Air Fryer KA3LAIRFRYA

MPN: KA3LAIRFRYA

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

its great

the food produced by the airfryer is super great, it has temperature control and a timer and a well built exterior. cook lots and lots of fries with it, love it

Purchased in March 2018.

Skyla

SkylaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Decent Model

The Kogan air fryer is a decent model, it is well priced and offers reasonable features, it has a temperature control and a timer and has a well built exterior with a convenient draw tray style. Within a few months though the timer stopped working and now you have to keep an eye on anything cooking in order to make sure you get it out in time as it will not use the timer to stop itself as it is supposed to, not sure if this is a common issue with the model but its the reason why I can not give it 5 stars. Otherwise a good product.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Gear_Up

Gear_UpCarnegie

Good machine Yummy fries!

I got this partially just because I had a Kogan voucher that was expiring. I has been looking at it for a while. Turns out its quite good. Not the best ever as its a bit plastic but it does what it is supposed to do and does it well. Lots of fries and other food too. Easy to use, easy to clean up. Its good

Cheesey9

Cheesey9Northcote

Makes tempura too!

I loved this thing so much that I have eaten my fill of fries and was looking around for other ways to use it - well I can report it is excellent for Japanese style tempura. I have done Okra, Pumpkin, beans and onion. It works very well in this but I recommend regularly checking as they cook as things can burn quickly.

RetrosDA

RetrosDAMentone

OK so far - yummy fries!

I have eaten more french fries than would be considered wise in the past few months thanks to this. Its veru simple to operate and works well however I am not certain that it will last forever. It just feels a bit cheaply made here and there. Its doesnt really smell when running which I appreciate and clean up is easy too.

Pieman

PiemanMelbourne

Got the small one - its good!

We ordered the small size one and its been great. I can have chips with every meal now if I want . It works really well. Its so simple that even the kids could operate it (not that we let them lol). You just chop the potatoes and pop them in with a spoon of oil and within 30 minutes bingo! Hot chips. I recommend that you keep checking near the end of the cycle as it can go from undercooked to burnt quite quickly and you have to spot it just at the right time.

McOats

McOatsBulleen

Good Fries - Works well indeed!

I have really only used this for frioes, so that's all I can comment on but boy-oh-boy it does a good job with those - fast too! The machine is quite well made, should last well and its simple to operate. A child could do it, not that I would let them. You only need a tiny spoon of oil to fries a whole batch of chips - amazing! Not too many cooking smells either, which I appreciate. Cleans up easily too. This is a good machine

5Goals

5GoalsNorlane

Brilliant Machine - Really no oil!

This is the first airfryer we have owned. I got it because a mate of mine has one and was always going on about it. Well, its excellent. I still get my jollies just putting a spoon of oil in and getting fried food 30 minutes later. It seems impossible but it works beautifully. The machine itself it very simple to operate and easy to clean. I recommend checking in regularly as the process ends so that you don't burn your food. Good machine, good value.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Scotties5

Scotties5Carlton

Kids love the fries!

I had my doubts about the quality of this before we ordered but it worked out great! I can cook a big batch of fries with the smallest amount of oil - just a spoonful and the results are really amazing. The kids love them and would have them every day of they could. It is easy to operate and more importantly, easy to clean! Delivery was quick and Kogan has pretty good guarantees too.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Pal

PalBrisbane

Good but short lived.

This fryer works and performs comparably to the more established brands. The element failed within the warranty period . I tried to get parts but non available. I got quotes for a custom replacement element - this was $5.00 cheaper than the cost of a new unit. But Kogan refunded the money after i sent them pictures of the cord cut off.
This unit is much cheaper than the the other brand names and works great. I might just have been unlucky with my unit. Give it a try - when it works there are no complaints.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Team Mike

Team Mikemelbourne

Great Simple Airfryer

I was a bit worried when we ordered that there might be too many bits and pieces like so many kitchen gadgets but it couldn't be simpler and get beautiful results. Maybe a bit too beautiful because I have been having fries with my dinner way to many times. So its bad (in a good way). Its easy-peasy to use and clean which is the other problem lots of gadgets. I have used it around 20-25 times so far it it always works perfectly. I would recommend this model to anyone that wants to give an air fryer a try. Its good.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Sophie

SophiePerth

Good addition to kitchen

Great cooker, fast, compact and easy. Cheap compared to others on the market but durable. Easy to clean and doesn't take up too much room.

Space is a bit small for large families but can do smaller batches quickly. Love that no extra oil is needed and can cook in summer without using the oven appliance.

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

Hi Sophie, thanks for the great feedback, it's much appreciated.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need product support.

Sui

SuiGold coast

The first one i got lasted about 3 weeks. I returned it waited another 3 weeks for it to be replac

Irrelevant when faulty product . Now you won't post my coments unless fifty words so iam just going to write nonsense to make up the fifty words. Yhis is obviously a ploy to stop people from publishing there views on your inferior product. Thank you for making it so hard for me to have my opinion seen. NOT COOL.

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

gayle

gaylesunshine coast

Air fryer

Easy to clean very satisfied I am so good that I brought it.. we can made chips in there all sorts of potatoes no oil needed it’s very very healthy plus you can put all foods in there to. I recommend it it’s very very healthy and good for you

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Dave T

Dave TVictoria

Same as frying without the oil!

I must say I was a bit skeptical to begin with as I have never bought a Kogan product before but was pleasantly surprised when i was proven wrong. My son loves chips so I've gotten heaps of use just for that, I have used it for all sorts of frozen treats and I have not been disappointed with the results. Cleaning the cage and tray can be a little annoying if left to long, as it is non stick. Other than all good.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Ralph

RalphCanberra

Excellent cooker

As a skeptic of kitchen and culinary gimmicks, I have been pleasantly surprised by how much this air fryer has significantly improved my quality of life. This product benefits from being quick, easy and intuitive. It's as capable as a traditional oven, only more convenient. What I love to use it as is a replacement microwave for food that doesn't need its own container, in which case there is the advantage that food is evenly heated and better tasting than microwaved food. Cleaning the tray can sometimes be a hassle however, particular if grease or residual foodstuffs has built up over the mesh.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Raina

Raina

Taste as good as frying

First time I am owning an air fryer and I totally have no regrets for buying it. Everything that I cook in the air fryer, it taste as good as fried with oil but the best part, there is no oil. The only problem is the washing. The bits and pieces stick to the airfryer really bad and since it is non stick, it is so hard to wash. It takes me a long time to wash/clean it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Sikyl

Sikyl

Does the JOB!!

The airfryer is very simple to use as all the buttons there are pretty straightforward and requires minimal cleaning afterwards. It's been a month now and there have been no problems. Although i suggest when you first buy it to do a few trials to know the temperature as it can kind of vary and doesn't follow the guide.

Good value

Holds up in comparison to more expensive brands (Sunbeam) and has been a handy kitchen staple. Good for potato and sweet potato fries, I find heat distribution can be a problem if the volume is large so shaking them up half way through a cook is useful. Great for frozen veggie burger patties, too.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Jerikris

Jerikrissydney

Great air fryer

This airfyer saves me plenty of time to use. Excellent value and Good quality products.
Cooking healthy by using this product. I recommend this to everyone with a cheaper price when its on promotion. Good for cooking fries , chicken, fish , pork chop, spring roll and sometimes baking too.

Date PurchasedOct 2016