Kogan Low Fat Air Fryer KA5LMCAFRYA

Kogan Low Fat Air Fryer KA5LMCAFRYA

MPN: KA5LMCAFRYA

• Incentivised Review Yes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Product is used:
    • Several times a week (1)

Saad

SaadSydney, NSW

Good Product

Bought it last year to prepare my healthy meals and now everyone in my house uses this as an alternative to fry. Honestly it too good to have it in the house

Purchased in January 2018 for $150.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

WAQA

WAQASydney

Good product for it's price

I am satisfied with the purchase. Have been using it for almost a year now and no issues till date. Still going great.
It may not be as good as it's competitors (Phillips) but it is one third the price.
Worth the money, would recommend to anyone will not disappoint you.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Linda

LindaAuckland NZ, NZ

EARLY DAYS YET!

The only unpleasant thing I can say about this air fryer is that I will need a larger dress size, after the delicious food it produces. So easy. Pop the food in, make a salad, and voila, an easy, tasty meal.
I have never tried one before, so a pleasant surprise. I do agree with lots of the reviewers, that the manual leaves much to be desired. More simple, practical everyday recipes and cooking times would be useful. I find it very easy to clean, as I have used another reviewer's tip and lined the base of the bottom part with tin foil.
I hope it keeps on working, as having to return it from NZ would be a hassle.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Frustrated with lack of information in manual

Have searched far and wide on the internet to find more information on how to cook and how long to cook different food and are unable to find the answers. Then manual really tells you nothing .. guess its just a case of trial and error till we get the cooking times right .. really disappointed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Megan

Loved this product thort it was great until it stopped working after 10 weeks found it hard to get In contact with kogan for a replacement. I am a kiwi customer. Liked the way the air fryer worked so have ordered anather one of a different company in nz. Makes real good fries.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Troy Berton Smith

Troy Berton SmithKent Town

Should be called Kogan no fat fryer

This air fryer is so much better than a now old school deep fat or oil cooker. Saves on having to buy oils too and is so much better and dose chips like the local fish and chips shops saving even more money. Simple to set up just put things into the pan then press the setting you want and then press the go button!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Dianne

DianneHunter Region, NSW

best ever

this airfryer is just the bees knees. very inexpensive. I have made roast pork in this machine and the crackle is second to none. you can make cakes also. do yourself a favour and buy one today. This machine has sooo many uses. Compared to the other brands on the market this one stacks up extremely well.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Lotusbud

LotusbudSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great addition to the kitchen

Just bought this and have cooked a few things so far.Easy to clean ,quiet and cooks quite quickly.Large basket that will hold a full chicken keeping it really moist.Cooked pork and again meat lovely and juicy and great crackling.This is the digital model and compares extremely well with the top of the range Phillips.Would have liked a more detailed recipe book.5.2L 1800 w

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Kally

KallyKyabram

So simple the kids can use it!

Absolutely love my new air fryer! Perfect size for our family. So simple to use and quick! Our food is cooked perfectly, and it’s so easy to clean. Definitely going to purchase a second so I can cook complete meals! Can’t wait to cook more things in my air fryer.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Laura

LauraPerth

Amazing Alternative to Deep Frying.

This machine is amazing. It allows for cooking without all the unnecessary fats and oils from deep frying. It doesn't provide soggy results and is easy to clean & store away. It also isn't an eye sore if left out, and believe me, it is out of the cupboard a lot.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Anna Pouki

Anna PoukiDoncaster East Victoria

Very good. The perfect cooker.

The Air Fryer is everything they say it is. It cooking results are spot on, crunchy chips which cook in time recommended. Cooked marinated chicken which was delicous and cooked to perfection. Th machine is very easy to clean, just wipe out with a damp sudsy sponge and rinse and wipe and put away. Really glad I bought it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Josh S

Josh S

Almost perfection

This air fryer is almost perfect in every way as it is non stick, doesn't require oil and is simple to use. It is a healthier and cheaper alternative to traditional oven like cooking. The only grip I have with this product is that it will sometimes take too long to heat things up.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Rory Race

Rory RaceNSW

It just works.

I was reading good things online about using less oil, and was finding that brand named air fryers were costing up to $400. This one was relatively cheap, about $100 from memory.

I can't fault it. It just works. It isn't fancy by any means - It has 2 dials for timing and temperature and the rest just works. I cook garlic bread, sausages, chips, other stuff you traditionally need to deep fry. It's so awesome for making healthy snacks. I use it almost every day without hiccup.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

huzzamo

huzzamoPerth

Not the best product after multiple use

The 1st time had used it to make sweet potato chips and the chips were OK provided they are cut thin but not too thin otherwise would get burnt and stick to the base. Doesn't work that well if more than 1 layer of any item is cooked. However, for the time and oil-free healthy eating it is value for money.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
catjim

catjimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Early days but love it

Have only had my air fryer for two weeks but can see already, that it will make cooking quicker and easier. Great success with various chicken dishes, wedges and crumbed eggplant.

It is so easy to clean. Just a quick wipe or a squirt of dishwashing liquid.

Would highly recommend.