Kogan Low Fat Air Fryer

Kogan Low Fat Air Fryer (page 2 of 4)

KA3LAIRFRYA, KA5LMCAFRYA, KA3LFRYARXA, KAFRYARBLKA

• Incentivised Review Yes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Product is used:
    • Several times a week (1)

Lotusbud

LotusbudSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great addition to the kitchen

Just bought this and have cooked a few things so far.Easy to clean ,quiet and cooks quite quickly.Large basket that will hold a full chicken keeping it really moist.Cooked pork and again meat lovely and juicy and great crackling.This is the digital model and compares extremely well with the top of the range Phillips.Would have liked a more detailed recipe book.5.2L 1800 w

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Team Mike

Team Mikemelbourne

Great Simple Airfryer

I was a bit worried when we ordered that there might be too many bits and pieces like so many kitchen gadgets but it couldn't be simpler and get beautiful results. Maybe a bit too beautiful because I have been having fries with my dinner way to many times. So its bad (in a good way). Its easy-peasy to use and clean which is the other problem lots of gadgets. I have used it around 20-25 times so far it it always works perfectly. I would recommend this model to anyone that wants to give an air fryer a try. Its good.

Kally

KallyKyabram

So simple the kids can use it!

Absolutely love my new air fryer! Perfect size for our family. So simple to use and quick! Our food is cooked perfectly, and it’s so easy to clean. Definitely going to purchase a second so I can cook complete meals! Can’t wait to cook more things in my air fryer.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Laura

LauraPerth

Amazing Alternative to Deep Frying.

This machine is amazing. It allows for cooking without all the unnecessary fats and oils from deep frying. It doesn't provide soggy results and is easy to clean & store away. It also isn't an eye sore if left out, and believe me, it is out of the cupboard a lot.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Annie

Annie

Best thing I have ever bought

So easy to clean, although not ideal if cooking for more than 2 ppl, but since I live on my own it’s perfect, great for the weight loss.
Chicken comes out crunchy and moist.
So easy for hot chips or wedges. No fat or oils involved.
A little hard to store as it can be a bit bulky

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ross x.Kogan

Hi Annie, that's amazing to hear, we're thrilled that you've gotten such good use out of the product. Thanks for the great feedback.

Sophie

SophiePerth

Good addition to kitchen

Great cooker, fast, compact and easy. Cheap compared to others on the market but durable. Easy to clean and doesn't take up too much room.

Space is a bit small for large families but can do smaller batches quickly. Love that no extra oil is needed and can cook in summer without using the oven appliance.

Ross x.Kogan

Hi Sophie, thanks for the great feedback, it's much appreciated.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need product support.

Sui

SuiGold coast

The first one i got lasted about 3 weeks. I returned it waited another 3 weeks for it to be replac

Irrelevant when faulty product . Now you won't post my coments unless fifty words so iam just going to write nonsense to make up the fifty words. Yhis is obviously a ploy to stop people from publishing there views on your inferior product. Thank you for making it so hard for me to have my opinion seen. NOT COOL.

gayle

gaylesunshine coast

Air fryer

Easy to clean very satisfied I am so good that I brought it.. we can made chips in there all sorts of potatoes no oil needed it’s very very healthy plus you can put all foods in there to. I recommend it it’s very very healthy and good for you

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Dave T

Dave TVictoria

Same as frying without the oil!

I must say I was a bit skeptical to begin with as I have never bought a Kogan product before but was pleasantly surprised when i was proven wrong. My son loves chips so I've gotten heaps of use just for that, I have used it for all sorts of frozen treats and I have not been disappointed with the results. Cleaning the cage and tray can be a little annoying if left to long, as it is non stick. Other than all good.

Ralph

RalphCanberra

Excellent cooker

As a skeptic of kitchen and culinary gimmicks, I have been pleasantly surprised by how much this air fryer has significantly improved my quality of life. This product benefits from being quick, easy and intuitive. It's as capable as a traditional oven, only more convenient. What I love to use it as is a replacement microwave for food that doesn't need its own container, in which case there is the advantage that food is evenly heated and better tasting than microwaved food. Cleaning the tray can sometimes be a hassle however, particular if grease or residual foodstuffs has built up over the mesh.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Raina

Raina

Taste as good as frying

First time I am owning an air fryer and I totally have no regrets for buying it. Everything that I cook in the air fryer, it taste as good as fried with oil but the best part, there is no oil. The only problem is the washing. The bits and pieces stick to the airfryer really bad and since it is non stick, it is so hard to wash. It takes me a long time to wash/clean it.

Anna Pouki

Anna PoukiDoncaster East Victoria

Very good. The perfect cooker.

The Air Fryer is everything they say it is. It cooking results are spot on, crunchy chips which cook in time recommended. Cooked marinated chicken which was delicous and cooked to perfection. Th machine is very easy to clean, just wipe out with a damp sudsy sponge and rinse and wipe and put away. Really glad I bought it.

Josh S

Josh S

Almost perfection

This air fryer is almost perfect in every way as it is non stick, doesn't require oil and is simple to use. It is a healthier and cheaper alternative to traditional oven like cooking. The only grip I have with this product is that it will sometimes take too long to heat things up.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Rory Race

Rory RaceNSW

It just works.

I was reading good things online about using less oil, and was finding that brand named air fryers were costing up to $400. This one was relatively cheap, about $100 from memory.

I can't fault it. It just works. It isn't fancy by any means - It has 2 dials for timing and temperature and the rest just works. I cook garlic bread, sausages, chips, other stuff you traditionally need to deep fry. It's so awesome for making healthy snacks. I use it almost every day without hiccup.

Sikyl

Sikyl

Does the JOB!!

The airfryer is very simple to use as all the buttons there are pretty straightforward and requires minimal cleaning afterwards. It's been a month now and there have been no problems. Although i suggest when you first buy it to do a few trials to know the temperature as it can kind of vary and doesn't follow the guide.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good value

Holds up in comparison to more expensive brands (Sunbeam) and has been a handy kitchen staple. Good for potato and sweet potato fries, I find heat distribution can be a problem if the volume is large so shaking them up half way through a cook is useful. Great for frozen veggie burger patties, too.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

huzzamo

huzzamoPerth

Not the best product after multiple use

The 1st time had used it to make sweet potato chips and the chips were OK provided they are cut thin but not too thin otherwise would get burnt and stick to the base. Doesn't work that well if more than 1 layer of any item is cooked. However, for the time and oil-free healthy eating it is value for money.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Jerikris

Jerikrissydney

Great air fryer

This airfyer saves me plenty of time to use. Excellent value and Good quality products.
Cooking healthy by using this product. I recommend this to everyone with a cheaper price when its on promotion. Good for cooking fries , chicken, fish , pork chop, spring roll and sometimes baking too.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Ron

Ron

Excellent Product with excellent features. I never had any issue with this item from last 1 year. This product is amazing and value for money product. It has all good features which I found on more expansive products when I compared in the market. Cooking results are great and satisfied.

Karste

KarsteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is great

This air fryer has become the most used appliance in the house. fat free cooking is terrific. We love how crunchy chips are even with no oil. It was a lot cheaper than the brand names too. Can't fault this machine or Kogan products. Looking forward to healthier food now.

See all Kogan Low Fat Air Fryer reviews

Alfred Bartolo

Alfred Bartoloasked

I have a 10lt Kogan air fryer in March 2019. Have just tried to use it today for the first time and can’t get it to work. Have tried several times following the instructions but can’t get it going. Can someone get in touch with me to help?
You can get in touch on [email removed]

wafarmer
wafarmer

What is the model number Alfred?
Also they usually have a small micro switch that triggers and stops the unit when opened and this can sometimes be sticky and stop the unit from operating.
"Note" make all investigations of the unit while it is unplugged from the power.
Have you tried phoning or emailing Kogan they are usually very good to deal with.

polearymelb

No Kogan are extremely slow with this type of issue. I know from personal experience. Just got a new 12 LT Air Fryer from Kogan and the Rotisserie doesn’t work at all and they don’t have a contactable phone support line even though they advertise one. Another Kogan lie.

Vikki M.asked

I would like to know where I can get a replacement basket, as my handle has a crack and won’t stay attached to the bowl when removing from the fryer.
I’ve complained to Kogan..but their support is useless.

Yes worse than useless

Vikki M.

Found a solution, bought a new air fryer.
Kogan warranty is terrible.

Bel

Belasked

Hi, is it normal that the green heating light clicks on and off every 20 seconds ? Am asking, as this is my second air fryer and seems to be very slow to cook food. Wondering if the heating lights clicking on and off so often , means it’s not working properly.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

Download manual