Kogan Mobile Broadband

Kogan Mobile Broadband (page 2 of 3)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (63%) · No (38%)
The_Troggs

The_TroggsPreston

Excellent value

I am using it right now to write this - it's superb value in terms of dollars per GB compared to the major players. I have had no issues of any kind but then I only use them when its on special (often) Recommended

FootyM8

FootyM8Balwyn

Good Download Speeds

I get good consistent download speeds with Kogan but they don't have as many towers as some of the others. At home - its great and I get ~50mbps but I can lose signal enrireling in the city especially on the train. Good speeds if you are in the right area!

Dr1ver

Dr1verWilliamstown

Cheap to test out

Kogan often run really excellent special to try them out - I am currently flying between states so need to use a mobile Wifi and I have their 23GB sim in it right now. Super convenient and excellent value. Cheap to start with (gets dear if you stay one past the first month)

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Kogan Mobile Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Piston3

Piston3Melbourne

Good Speed In Cities OK in Country

I get really decent download speeds in the Melbourne but recently spent time in Brisbane and regional Queensland and found it reverted to 3G a lot in the country areas. City speeds however are excellent so I think this is more of a city prefered network.

Moose

MooseMoorabin

Good value internet on the go

As a renter I am limited in my choices for internet and am forced to use $G broadband. I shop around for the cheapest deal and Kogan are regularly the best equation - dollar versus value. I gets good speed and a solid connection,. Happy with them

Sunday1

Sunday1Carlton

Good experience - fast customer support

Had a good support experience with Kogan internet. I had a fault 4G SIM and I though "here we go" when I rang the customer service line but they were actually excellent - sent a new SIM out ASAP and transferred me over. Worked perfectly and has been going good ever since. Fast internet & good service!

Vanguard

VanguardPreston

Just signed up again

I was very impressed with my last Kogan 4G trial - I was getting up tp 60 mbps and a very stable connection in the Melbourne burbs. They have a new special on, so I signed back up - its Vodafone powered but its actually pretty good.

Teacakies

Teacakiesmentone

Good value, good speeds

Kogan redistribute the Vodafone network and that being the case I was a little wary about getting in with them due to Vodafone's bad reputation. I just gave it it a go for a one month trial and it was a good experience - consistently got over 50mbps and no drop outs. Cheap to try too although it costs more if you sign up permanently.

MexyRexy

MexyRexyFrankston

Used All Over East Coast Qld

Just go back from a trip from Hervey Bay al the way down to the Gold Coast and then across to Toowoomba. Had good coverage in all the towns but not much in between. Download speeds were good on the Gold Coast and a slower in the country (especially Toowoomba). Pretty impressive for a newish operator. am very happy with the 4G service

Fruity5

Fruity5Balwyn

Good download speeds on 4G

I am getting very decent and constant speeds on 4G with Kogan. Its actually rebranded Vodafone and its much better than I expected, I have only been using it the past few months and have so far had no drop outs or slow downs. Customer service was pretty clued up too. Overall a good experience (so far)

Curtains

CurtainsCarlton

New customer - good package

I just joined up with their current promotion (23GB for $4.90 for the first month) and I am am pleasantly surprised at the speed. Currently is very fast in my area although that could change as more people join. Generous data package although it goes up to $49.90 after the first month so we will see how it goes.

Paddington1

Paddington1Melbourne

Good mobile broadband with some issues

Good fast broadband but they clearly recycle their number because as soon as I set it I was getting daily texts chasing debts from some previous person. It was so annoying that I did not renew the following month. The actual 4G speeds and coverage were good though.

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan
Gormet_T

Gormet_Tmentone

Very Good value 4g SIMS

I have been using Kogan the past few months despite being powered by vodafone. I think the old days of Vodfone must be behind them because I am getting pretty superb speeds day and night. I am impressed - I guess I have been waiting for 'the problem' to emerge but nope, all good so far using 4G with a Vodafone WiFi unit

1965MGB

1965MGBGeelong

No complaints, good speeds

Have been testing out Kogan this month and getting pretty darn good speeds at all times of the day and night. I am impressed as its school holidays. I was previously with Optus and they would predictably slow down to a crawl from 3:30pm. Customer service (via chat) were quick off the mark and quite helpful. Overall I am cautiously optimistic

Celeste9

Celeste9geelong

Generous data packages

Got 23GB of data for $4.90 with a promo on the weekend (still running at time of writing). I gave it to a mate who has just moved house so the timing was absolutely perfect while he waits for his main connection. Excellent stutter free data speeds - can watch Netflix at full resolution, no problems. Excellent value

Hot2Mack

Hot2Mackgeelong

Cheap and works well in cities

Got this in a recent promotion - its really good value although signing up had a few hiccups. I worked it out in the end. Every single detail has to match and your credit card needs to be exactly the same as your sign up name IE middle initial etc. The speeds are good and I haven't seen any slow downs. Not sure how it would be away from the metro areas but so far, so good

amy

amyCROYDON

best value

Kogan are amazing for value, unlimited calls and texts in Australia plus data so cheaply, many of my family have now switched and when others tell me what they spend each month I just think 'why"... so thankful to have found this deal.

Rider9

Rider9Balwyn

Good metro speeds 30mbps

I just did a speed test prior to writing this and I get 30mbps - pretty good considering they use the previous pariah company of Vodafone as their supplier. I knew it was good but that's pretty decent for mobile data - its stable too. I never have any problems day or night and I have never experienced and outage . Only used them this year 2018 but am perfectly happy with them

Seven_5

Seven_5Malvern

Excellent value 4G internet

Tried Kogan internet out (am using it now) with a July promotion. I have found it pretty faultless. There is a good online tool to keep track of usage. I get good, sometimes excellent 4G speeds with no noticeable slow-downs. The sim came in about four days, signing up was easy. All in, a good experience.

Lighter2

Lighter2Victoria, 3121

Good Experience - Am using it now!

I signed up for a 99c super special to try out their 4G internet. Came with 23GB and its smooth as butter so far. I have been using it in Melbourne metro areas and the only time I lost connectivity was in the city loop. I am getting excellent speed and no drop outs at all. I am impressed . They use the Voda network and its obviously a lot better than the old days.