Kogan Mobile Broadband

Kogan Mobile Broadband

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

Leigh
Leigh

Didn’t think it was possible!

….to be this bad! How can these guys still exist? Customer Service is beyond appalling. In fact, it’s not appalling, because the only way it could be that was if it existed. No internet for 4 days now. Asked to wait 24hrs for a return call. Then after 24 hrs told it will be 48 hours. And we are still waiting. If we could report them for taking our money and not providing a service we would. In a competitive market, go elsewhere.

Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yikes. 6 Months of patchy connections.

Couldn't connect more than one device to my wifi for more than a week out of the entire 6 months I was with them.

Out of the 10+ times I called support, only one person was able to fix the problem I was having- and didn't write it down for people to refer back to.

Support service was ultimately useless and didn't listen to me- I kept repeating I don't have any applicable ports to connect my laptop to my wifi/nbn box, but they kept repeating that I needed to try it.

Useless.

Ian Scully
Ian ScullySouth East Queensland, QLD

computer couldn't find the modem

NBN technician turned up on time. Modem connected to iPhone and ipad but wouldn't connect to laptop or Samsung tablet. After 6 calls to customer service with no escalation of issue I had no option but to cancel the service the same day. Customer service were hard to understand and weren't helpful.

Wills
WillsNsw, 2259

Paid for Kogans gold internet for 4 months but only was connected for 12 days. No refund.

RossKoganSend a private message

We are really sorry for the service you have experienced. At Kogan Internet, we value customer experience and hope to resolve any issues. Are you able to provide me the reference number of your case so I can look into your issue?

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Kogan Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

Frustrated ex-customer
Frustrated ex-customerHunter Region, NSW

Like many - unable to make contact with Kogan to cancel my internet service :(

Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Use another company

I have been trying to call Kogan for two weeks. They sent me an email saying i had to update my credit card and would be charged extra. It is impossible to contact them.
There are lots of people out of work due to COVID-19, Kogan - you should employ them.

Neil S.
Neil S.Sydney, NSW

Rang 4 times this week and hung up on.

Ringing endlessly. On hold for an hour and then hung up on... we are all working from home during this crisis and now our livelihoods are in jeopardy. This is unbelievable. How can a company operate like this? This is causing us all so much stress.

RossKoganSend a private message

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Christopher P.Southwest, VIC

Internet down for over a week and unable to get through to their call centre...

I have tried calling Kogan every day for a week now and every time I am on hold for approx. one hour to an hour and 15 minutes before the line dies.

I am currently in a house of University students and we need internet to complete our course. We are all about to run out of our mobile data we have been using to hotspot and we are very concerned about how we are going to complete our online assessments. If this is not fixed it will be putting our university degrees in jeopardy.

Please provide an alternative to your 1300 call line as this is CLEARLY NOT WORKING!

RossKoganSend a private message

Hi Christopher, I am sorry to hear this. I really want to help me, are you able to DM me on this and I will try to resolve this ASAP

Naresh Kumar
Naresh KumarSydney, NSW

KOGAN SIM CARD not received yet

Hi Team,
I have ordered a KOGAN sim card last month and I haven't received the SIM card yet. Even after multiple follow ups with the support team over email, I have been told they have sent another SIM card to my registered address. Still I am waiting to get the sim card. Customer service is very poor

Mobile Broadband Providers

Rubbish Internet Speed and Little to no Bars!

Extremely slow mobile internet speeds... To the point where you can't even use it. Paying money for a service that is pretty much useless. Poor reception. Yep you've lost a customer kogan.

• Incentivised Review No
RossKoganSend a private message

usable at in evenings ridiculous

I cannot describe how bad it is. If you wish to use your mobile Internet between 6 o’clock and 10 o’clock of an evening I hope you got a lot of time on your hands and patience

• Incentivised Review No
SymmySydney, NSW

Faulty sim card despite being replaced. Unhelpful call centre

Stay away from Kogan mobile. I bought two sim cards and after failing to activate them, reached out to the contact centre for over an hour and a day later only to be informed the sim cards are faulty. Received only one sim card replacement today and guess what? Faulty too!!! Ended up with no working Sim and wasted vouchers.

Symmy

Still waiting on the faulty sim replacement which never arrive.