Kogan Mobile Broadband

Kogan Mobile Broadband

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

Excellent service from Nus this morning. She took me through resetting my internet connection step by step and made it so easy and painless. Definitely deserves 5stars. Would recommend Kogan.

• Incentivised Review No

Great service, products and reliable internet connection!

I've been with this company a couple years and never had a problem, very quick to help and replace my modem, long warranty and reliable customer service. Today I am being served by Nus She has ordered and placed delivery for my new modem and is very helpful and called me back in time frame promised

• Incentivised Review No
John from Warilla
John from WarillaIllawarra, NSW

Speed great! modum and service poor

Spent 3 days and countless hours trying to configure new Kogan modum.
Gave up !!!then plugged in old Telstra modum, runs great!!! New Kogan modum sitting in garage unused.i wonder if I could get my money back?
Speed good and cost of plan acceptable.

RUBAN
RUBANsydney

Kogan Internet

Connection is not too bad, ok to use. Time to time there will be a small internet drop out but it is negligible.

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Kogan Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

James
JamesLaunceston, TAS

Kogan Mobile data - better than some, still not the best

Paddington1
Paddington1Melbourne

Good mobile broadband with some issues

Good fast broadband but they clearly recycle their number because as soon as I set it I was getting daily texts chasing debts from some previous person. It was so annoying that I did not renew the following month. The actual 4G speeds and coverage were good though.

Rita
RitaNewcastle

The speed and the signal are good but with much cheaper price

I switched from Vodafone to Kogan during a Kogan mobile plan promotion. Kogan uses Vodafone network but the speed and the signal is as good as Vodafone. Of course, there are no signals sometimes on a train. The speed is as good as Vodafone as well, but the price is much cheaper and it offers more data plan than Vodafone, which I never use up. The port out was quite simple and the staff was friendly. I am satisfied with the service and would recommend it to my friends.

Hi Rita,
Thanks for the review, we're glad to hear that you've been satisfied with the value we provide.
Don't hesitate to contact us directly if you need any assistance.