Kogan Mobile Broadband

Kogan Mobile Broadband

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

Dee
DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Nus provided excellent customer service . Definitely an improvement on previous experiences. I managed to get through very quickly on the phone and my issue was fixed within 30 mins. The actual internet connection isn’t always reliable but I cannot fault the service I received today .

Loss of internet connection due to storm.

Very pleased with Kogan's timely response to damaged connection and loss of Internet line and connection from fallen tree. Excellent service from the person on the ground who fixed the problem. Thank you to him and Kogan.

• Incentivised Review No

I was very impressed with the customer service assistance. I have found this service to be very efficient and reliable. I have had no issues with my connection or speed.

Monica
MonicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great internet

Great phone service
Abhi has been a great customer service representative
Very helpful
Fast internet
Easy billing and payment options
No lock in contracts
Unlimited data
No glitches
Easy connection and options to change plans along the way

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Kogan Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

Tiff C.
Tiff C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great! No issues would definitely recommend!

Fast and secure connection!
Great on and off peak times!
Easy and quick customer service response!
Quick and efficient call out response team!
Extremely happy!!
No connection or reception issues whatsoever!!
Glad I chose them!

jessiepaenga
jessiepaengaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty Good

I purchased a 12 mth 40 gig mobile with unlimited national calls and sms on sale for $312. Really good value. On a previous plan they increased my quota by 25% for free and without notification. I thought that was cool. I've no complaints about customer service. The only down side is u have to purchase credit to call overseas and the roaming charges are expensive. Other than that a good service all round.

Lee
Leemelbourne

Good value

Kogan is generous with their data limits and low cost. While on VOdafone network, my area suffers from weak 4G signal but 3G is ok. The data was easy to order and the SIM came quick and free in the post. Activation was smooth however you'll need a form of ID for their online database to verify. The service is consistent and I did not notice much service deterioration during the evening peak. I would recommend kogan for price conscious users, those who need lots of data and live in the urban/dense population where there is stronger reception.

• Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Solocat52
Solocat52parkdale

Happy With The Service

Great mobile broadband - fast fast fast Its over 50mbps most of the time and completely beats by home broadband. I use it on the road and as a back up for any home outages. I would like to use it permanently but that would cost too much. Its good!

MangoM
MangoMMelbourne

Generous data inclusions

The mobile broadband data is about the best and most generous I can find IF you fall within their 4G towers area. Works beautifully for me in metro melbourne - not so great when I travel to country towns.

Serton1
Serton1Richmond

Good speedy srevice

Got a Vodafone mobile broadband that came with a free sim and free GBs so I activated it to use the data. Well well, its actually much faster than my home internet, like SERIOUSLY faster! Over 50mbps and no hiccups. Pretty good!

HoundDoggy
HoundDoggyfootscray

Good 4G service

Hmm reading these reviews it seems there is a big difference between the 4G (happy people) and the NBN (not happy people). I am on Kogan 4G and its great. Gopod value and no problems but I have never needed any customer service so far.

Lemur1
Lemur1Williamstown

Happy with the 4G speed

Getting much better than expected 4G download speeds in Bayside Melbourne - was surprised to discover that Kogan is rebranded Vodafone. It definitely works well and no glitches so far.

The_Troggs
The_TroggsPreston

Excellent value

I am using it right now to write this - it's superb value in terms of dollars per GB compared to the major players. I have had no issues of any kind but then I only use them when its on special (often) Recommended

FootyM8
FootyM8Balwyn

Good Download Speeds

I get good consistent download speeds with Kogan but they don't have as many towers as some of the others. At home - its great and I get ~50mbps but I can lose signal enrireling in the city especially on the train. Good speeds if you are in the right area!

Dr1ver
Dr1verWilliamstown

Cheap to test out

Kogan often run really excellent special to try them out - I am currently flying between states so need to use a mobile Wifi and I have their 23GB sim in it right now. Super convenient and excellent value. Cheap to start with (gets dear if you stay one past the first month)