Kogan Mobile Broadband

Kogan Mobile Broadband

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

very good service

Very quick helpful service. Good understanding manner from Sushant. Checked speed as well.
Usually reliable. Very few dropouts. Same thing once before. Dealt with quickly. I am very happy with the service,

router password reset

Dev helped me reset my router password. his advice was invaluable in getting my internet working again. We had lost the internet password on the bottom of the router and he advised me on how to reset it

Maddy
Maddy

Perfect service

Nus offered great service, was quick and efficient with fixing my billing issue. Everyone was clear and easy to understand, with crystal clear connection. Thank you Kogan for world class training of your employees!

Richard N
Richard NSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good all the way.

Everything great. Hassle free from ordering service through installation setup and operating. Nus very helpful on help service. Internet has been no problems and speed is good. Price also very competitive.

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Kogan Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

Brianna
Brianna

Excellent service

Excellent service and nusrat was very friendly and helpful to talk to. Highly recommended to other people. Speeds are great and connection is fast. Highly recommended to anyone wanting quick and easy service

Great help!

Had an internet issue solved within a few minutes thanks to a great team
Was very helpful I could not fault it at any point
Most useful company I’ve used! A

Hannah T.
Hannah T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value and good customer support.

Jainish was very helpful in changing address, the whole process only took a few minutes.
I have found Kogan NBN to be very reliable and great value for money. The service is run through Vodaphone.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Smooth operation and excellent customer service

The mobile Broadband covered me perfectly for four months without the need for a longer contract. Set-up was easy and there were no problems throughout the service. When my billing ran over in the last month, their email notification made this clear and I was able to call and arrange a refund quickly with the friendly and helpful Nusrat in customer service

Mark8818
Mark8818Castle Hill

Review

Prompt service. Very helpful . Internet works well. Tapas was friendly and helpful. Would prefer to have it noted as Kogan internet in my cc statement. Just filling up words now.

Fast & Reliable

Fast, flexible and reliable service. Thank-you Nusrat for getting our internet connected!
Internet connection is paramount while working from home.
I like that we get Qantas points when we pay for this service.

Alex
AlexPerth, WA

Highly competitive contract free SIM plans

Inclusion of all calls, texts and significant data amount at reasonable speed is a great feature to consider in addition to the ease of setting up an online account.

Recommend selecting the annual plans rather then monthly which will save lots of money.

The network coverage is through Vodafone although for technical support Vodafone cannot be utilised.

Overall recommend this and believe it's a better option over amaysim, Lebara and similar with better routing of SMS to the destination and less error ratios for sub-leasing the Signal bands with other carriers.

Tracy
TracyPerth, WA

Very happy

very helpful service quick to fix a problem which was my connection in the house needed replacing and since all going has been fantastic. Very happy with my service all round

Heather
HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I’m glad I signed up for NBN.

I haven’t had any issues with the internet - I am quite happy actually with the Kogan internet.
I have my daughter to thank for this decision as she too is with Kogan.

Bee
BeeSydney, NSW

Kogan rocks!

Having written a bad review about Optus home wireless broadband in the past, I thought I should compliment Kogan. I've had Kogan wireless broadband at home for about 16 months. It's about a third the price of my previous useless Optus wireless broadband and so far is close to perfect. Good work Kogan!

Keith
Keith

Great service Broadband

Very reliable, great prices and good speeds. The only problem i have a few times a week the Internet drops out but this is not the fault of Kogan this is the fault of the NBN.
Kogan broadband beats the hell out of my old Telco company which was Telstra which told me I had to turn my microwave off if I wanted to use my Internet.