Kogan Mobile

1.0

Terrible

I bought a mobile 1 year plan for my disabled daughter,the sim card stopped working in Dec ,I have tried to get a new sim,I am still waiting...STAY WELL CLEAR ,the customer service that hung up on me twice told me that the only thing I could do was walk me and my wheelchair bound child 16km's round trip to the nearest 7/11-Utd store and PAY for a new sim card...what service they give,top that with they just charged me $335 for a service they aren't supplying or fixing the issue...SCAMMERS

Local Reception
Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

Prepaid Kogan mobile refund

Was charged twice for recharging prepaid service. Indian call centre processed refund evidently, saying would take 2 business days to clear in bank account. Four days later, nada. Rang bank, who said could take 5-7 days. Why did overseas call centre say just two days? Just forewarning. Hopefully my refund will come through next few days.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Included Data per Month40 GB
pappsay

Have done so already twice thank you. Not necessary unless and until refund does not come through by Monday.

Nak C.

Nak C.asked

Hi. If I use the number that comes with the sim card from Kogan, am I regard as "New Customer"? Can I use the voucher that says "New Customer Only"? I was told that I have to port an existing number from another carrier to be regarded as a new customer.

mark almond
mark almond

Forget kogan go with Aldi

Hi Nak,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Please feel free to contact our Kogan Mobile Team for enquiries!

The best way to reach them is to call 12612 from your Kogan Mobile connected phone. Alternatively, you can also call them on 1300 056 426 from other devices.

The dedicated Kogan Mobile Customer Care team are available from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.

If you have any further questions or issues, please feel free to let us know.

Jodie D

Jodie Dasked

I’m still waiting on my voucher code for 3 weeks now. Funds have been deducted out of my account but still no code has been sent. Have submitted enquires numerous times, since there is no contact number. I’m very frustrated as this is for my young daughters phone. I would like to know how I get a refund as I will not be using Kogan again as it is too difficult to get issues resolved in a adequate time frame.

cbuenc

cbuencasked

I just received the sms from kogan with the one-time code to port my number from another provider. Is there an expiry for this code? Can I wait until the end of the month to complete the porting?

Jo H
Jo H

tbh I wouldn't have started the porting process until you were ready to follow through. I waited to activate my SIM until I was ready (and they gave me a month and a half to use the voucher). Why do you need to wait until the end of the month?

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers