Kogan Mobile

Anita B.

Anita B.Perth, WA

Currently , the best value on the market for their mobile sim plans.

Currently , the best value on the market for their mobile sim plans.You get 8 gig per month plus unlimited sms and talk when sign up for 365 day plan costing $140. BUT. Unstable internet connection when down South, Albany and M.river.

Plan Cost per Month$11.66
Included Data per Month8 GB
B Nguyen

B NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value for money! Vodafone network coverage and roaming available.

As it uses the Vodafone coverage it is good, but I’ve experienced cut outs on calls with my iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Data works well and they now have international roaming for $5 which is easily purchased online. I used it in Korea and worked well.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month$20.00

Issue finally resolved

After some emails to Kogan help desk, my issue was finally resolved. I recommend combing Kogan and Kogan Mobile together since it doesn't look like you have an official help email for Kogan Mobile (and no point calling no one will answer).
I received 6 days wasted in restitution which is good.

FairLady

FairLadySydney, NSW

Good overall

I have been using Kogan Mobile for over a year. Initially I bought month by month . Recently I bought and finished the one year deal. Now I am back to month by month because I want to use Kogan NBN. They are efficient and I don't have any issue most of the time. Only very rare occasions, I find the connection is not available.

Plan Cost per Month$35.00
Cloudy

CloudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast port been a good month

Ported to Kogan a month ago, fast port, less than 10 mins and so far coverage has been good, but sometimes choppy at my local shopping centre. But overall very happy

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Excellent value, easy to use

Offer great introductory offers, including the SIM, and then the plans are some of the best available. Also you can earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. Uses the Vodafone network, which has improved out of sight in recent years.

Plan Cost per Month$17.00
Jacobsongenuine20

Jacobsongenuine20Sydney, NSW

Bought a Tv

Bought a Kogan Tv. Clearly well priced with delivery being on point. Tv functions are solid and the look is sleek. The only downside is that I had to order a multi function control to cater for Kogan, which was a little annoying. Overall worth it.

Sam

SamSydney

Ex Kogan User

I used Kogan for over 2 years and never had any issue. the only reason I change (from Kogan to Optus) because Optus offer lucrative offer. Thought I missed Kogans's Service.

Dd1200

Dd1200Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to set up

Network coverage mostly fine but sometimes seems low. Purchasing and setting up my plan has been really easy. Note that if you purchase a new plan it is effective immediately, so don’t do it before current plan expires.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Beccyboo

BeccybooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great deals if you pay in advance but beware

Plan Cost per Month$12.50
Kylie F

Kylie FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value!

This is my second year with Kogan Mobile and am absolutely loving the savings and value.

I bought the $151 unlimited 7GB plan this year, the small plan which is a full 4GB more then last year so i'm already saving there!

Works out to be just over $12/month which is crazy as I was previously.

It won't let me enter competitions like the Cash Cow etc which is probably a good thing as there is no extra spending.

The coverage is pretty good as it is on the Vodafone network. Husband is still on Telstra as he works in remote areas so needs premium cover however the vodafone network is all I need.

Plan Cost per Month$12.60
Included Data per Month7 GB
Ape

Ape

Pretty good for what it costs

Pretty good Vodafone coverage. Not much dropouts, and good quality voice calls. Download speed reasonable, and Kogan App tracks the usage quite efficiently. SMS sent when reach 50% and 85%, overall very happy.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Great service & product. Very affordable.

Great service & product. Very affordable. Too bad they use the Vodafone network which I do not like due to poor reception. Kogan should look at using the Telstra network to compete with the likes of Boost Mobile. My 365 day prepaid expires in 3 weeks, Ill most likely move to Boost Mobile for better coverage.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00
Included Data per Month23 GB
Marindo

MarindoSydney, NSW

Amazing value for the money, but at what cost?

Plan Cost per Month$20.90
Included Data per Month20 GB
MoreCoffee

MoreCoffeePerth, WA

Kogan mobile is cheap and reliable but signal strength is weak.

I've been with Kogan mobile twice - this is my second time onboard. They use, at present, Vodaphone mobile for their carrier. Kogan is inexpensive, costing me around $12/month and offering unlimited phone, sms, and mms as well as 3 GB/month data. Their web site is easy to use and everything has been good except the signal strength where I live. I am in the Perth hills area so signal strength can vary. I have used Moose Mobile, and they were very good with slightly better signal strength (they use Optus as carrier) and Aldi (who use Telstra as carrier). Of the three I am happiest with Kogan and hope that Vodaphone signal strength may improve at my residence some time in the future. I do recommend Kogan Mobile. Their prices are very good.

Plan Cost per Month$12.00

Hannah H

Hannah H

Great value, not so great coverage

Love how cheap the Kogan 365 day pre paid plans are and the online recharge system very easy to use, im saving a lot compared to my old optus post paid plan. However the reception out of the city is not great, so wouldnt recommend it to anyone who travels around a lot

Plan Cost per Month$20.00

Plan Cost per Month$20.90
Included Data per Month20 GB
Lorikeet

LorikeetAdelaide

Usually reliable where I've been and great value

I have experienced only occasional dropouts or bad connection in the areas where I have used it. I think that is probably inevitable with any carrier. I had no trouble with porting. I don't have any complaints, it's worked fine for me for over two years. Sometimes text messages arrive a couple of hours late, but I don't know what causes this. It is certainly good value at $152.10 per year.

Good prepaid mobile package

I like their kogan Mobile prepaid discount package. Good amount of data at a good price which is perfect for my teenage daughter.

Cris S

Cris SCremorne

Good Value and good undisrupted service

Purchased a 365 prepaid plan 1 month ago. Beats the competitors' prices by a good margin and Vodafone coverage is very good throughout Sydney. Fast 4G speeds.
The app for tracking data usage is great.
Add-on recharges are a bit pricey though

Nak C.

Nak C.asked

Hi. If I use the number that comes with the sim card from Kogan, am I regard as "New Customer"? Can I use the voucher that says "New Customer Only"? I was told that I have to port an existing number from another carrier to be regarded as a new customer.

mark almond
mark almond

Forget kogan go with Aldi

Jodie D

Jodie Dasked

I’m still waiting on my voucher code for 3 weeks now. Funds have been deducted out of my account but still no code has been sent. Have submitted enquires numerous times, since there is no contact number. I’m very frustrated as this is for my young daughters phone. I would like to know how I get a refund as I will not be using Kogan again as it is too difficult to get issues resolved in a adequate time frame.

cbuenc

cbuencasked

I just received the sms from kogan with the one-time code to port my number from another provider. Is there an expiry for this code? Can I wait until the end of the month to complete the porting?

Jo H
Jo H

tbh I wouldn't have started the porting process until you were ready to follow through. I waited to activate my SIM until I was ready (and they gave me a month and a half to use the voucher). Why do you need to wait until the end of the month?

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers