Kogan Multi-function Air Fryer KAMLTIAIRFRA

Kogan Multi-function Air Fryer KAMLTIAIRFRA

MPN: KAMLTIAIRFRA

Not an air fryer very disappointed

Inot an air fryer t's more of a dyhidrator would be good to make jerky not chips. Got for my partners Christmas gift he was stoked it'll we used it super disappointed

Purchased in December 2018.

Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. Our buying team works hard to provide the best quality products at the best prices for our customers and we stand by them. If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

brilliant machine

We love our Kogan Multi-Function Air Fryer & use it almost every day
it produces beautiful fat free meals and has cut quite a bit off our power bills
I would recommend this to all whether single or a family

Purchased in May 2018 at Kogan.com for $149.00.

Product is used: Daily

Q&A on fryer

Just required an answer but needed to give my life story ???
Even the text must have 30 words ?
Love the product but not the backup sevice !
Near up to 30 words

Purchased in January 2018.

Product is used: Several times a week
Hi Geoff, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been having issues contacting our Help Desk. As an online-only business, we are best equipped to respond to all our customer enquiries via email. If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Very nice product.However do not expect after sale service once the warranty is over.

This product is very nice and we are using it more often.The warranty of the product expired some time back.Some part of this product was broken and requested kogan to send it and i agreed to pay for the same.
They got back to me saying the part will not be available as this product is non-Kogan Exclusive Brand item.
That means once the warranty period is over, we cant get the appliance fixed even though you are willing to pay for the same.
This means the product is useless once the warranty period is over and damaged.I would love to by the appliances from store with brand that have their service centers and that can be fixed rather than buying such product online where no one is responsible once the warranty period is over.
I am happy customer using various Kogan products.
I suggest Kogan to take some action in these area so they wont loose customers like me.
After sale service for the life of the product should be very much important rather than service up to warranty period.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

You literarily see the food cook in front of your eyes

With our kogan air fryer you can literally watch the food cooking. The default settings are slightly off specially for frozen items but you just add extra time with the plus or negative button. Also cooked on two different levels but the lower always needs a little longer one the top has cooked. This fryer can hold an entire chicken and even do full size pizza which we have loved

Date PurchasedMar 2018

This is really nice and bigger than my previous one i really enjoy using it well worth its money

Really satisfied i try cooking just about everything its really easy to use and clean beautiful and large i udually cook meat chips its easy to use and easy yo clean i would definitely recommend it to potential buyers really great value for money im really happy that i purchased one of these ftom Kogsn

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Kogan air fryer

Very easy to use cooks everything in a lot less time than the stove and its a breeze when it has to be cleaned great time saver and a whole lot healthier because you dont have too use all the amount of oil you use when cooking in the oven or frypan

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great healthy way to coo k.

The air fryer is awesome. I am able to eat many foods that I wouldn't eat before because I don't like to fry food. Thus is just perfect. Not too big just right for a small family.. iuj wouild certainly recommend an air fryer to anyone wanting a healthier way to cook.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Such a great & useful product

An all in one cooking machine. Reheating chips to retain their crispness is easy. A roast done perfectly & pork crackling, perfect. I've only had it for a short time but I've used it more than the oven or the cook top. Cleanings is very easy. I put grease proof paper on the bottom & after removing just wipe it out with walm soapy cloth.
The back in the pots cupboard.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Louvre it

Cooks perfect when you follow the cooking guide provided.
Takes up a bit of room in the kitchen and storage but we have the room .
We bought it for healthy fat free cooking and it does just that.
It's easy to clean and we use it alot.
We have a big family and it cooks a whole meal
ie: Whole chicken potatoes pumpkin .
The air fried chips are amazing and we experiment with other produce
FYI the lamb and fish is amazing cooked in the air fryer

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good Basic Airfryer

We have only used this a few times but it does a remarkable job. I love how I can make fries with just a teaspoon of oil - it really helps the sometimes food 'guilt factor'. They come out so light and crisp it is amazing. Cleaning up was a bit of a chore but thats is always the case when frying. The best bit is there is not litres of used oil to throw out so you save money too. I probably will only use this occasionally but it works well.

great

This has changed my cooking habits,and i love it.
The waiting is over.this is so much quicker,and i don't know if it is me but the food tastes better.
easy to use,easy to clean,and there is not a lot of washing up to do,you can forget the pot's and pan's.
Easy as.

Interesting Food Alternatives

This is obviously not as top level as the big brands but it works well enough.
I first just used it to make chips and it does that very well but I got sick of basic chips and I started trying out with all kinds of vegetables, You can get creative. I was trying to make tempura (doesn't really do that) but you can make chips out of all kinds of things. It works really well with parsnips, sweet potatoes and even carrots.
It has been fun to use and its easy to clean. I am happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Very interesting

The machine is easy to use. The machine is not very easy to clean. I would recommend to everyone to go to see it and buy it. It is very good quality and cheap, not very expensive, for the quality it provides. I love this machine. Enjoyable. Fast. Quality. Excellent.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Works But Quality Average

This makes beautiful chips. We had them many times since getting it but when we tried cooking a chicken with the rotisserie, well you can see the quality is a bit average. It does work but the way it rotates does not inspire confidence. It seems like the motor inside is a bit cheap.
The machine itself is reasonably sized and came in a bigger box than I was expecting. Delivery was quick and painless. How long will this last? we will have to wait and see. Let's just say I am keeping my guarantee details handy!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi Souva, glad to hear that the Air Fryer is working well for you. If you ever have issues with the product in future, our team is here to help you.

Brilliant Air Fryer

The air fryer is so easy to use and cooks food perfectly without having to stand over and watch it cook. Chips come out nice and crunchy. BBQ corn came out yum. Made burgers on there and they came out absolutely perfect. Bonus is that it’s soo easy to clean

Un-reliability of Kogan Multi-function Airfryer

No Good! The chip basket could not keep the chips inside, because once it was heat up, the door would be re-open again to make the chips drop out from the rotating basket. The press switch was not very sensitive. The appliance could not be performed as it should be. It was broken down in the middle of cooking before it was completing to fry my chips. I was very disappointed about the reliability of the product. I had requested Kogan to return the product and refund of my payment. It is a complete rubbish product and is totally wasted money to ship around in Australia!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Had high hopes.

Unfortunately this item was returned to Kogan within a week of delivery. It was too heavy for me to lift the lid easily and when turned on the noise was far too loud - I couldn't imagine running this for 12 minutes to cook food. I'm guessing it was faulty somehow but it has put me off buying another one just yet. The basket size was good, and I really like the idea of them. The whole return process was simple so points to Kogan for that.

Disappointing!!!

Bought Kogan Multi-function Air Fryer mainly for rotisserie & chips basket. Rotisserie only worked twice. Other functions seem to be working ok. Purchased on-line to avoid carting heavy, bulky equipment home. How on earth am I meant to have it sent back?. Would be nice if Kogan arranged pick up and guaranteed new replacement?

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi Vivian, Thanks for writing a review, sorry to hear your air fryer's had an issue. We'll definitely be able to resolve this for you and would arrange the return of a faulty item at no cost and minimum inconvenience. Have you contacted our Support team? We've sent a private message, if you can let us know some reference details we'd like to follow this up for you and make sure it's resolved.

Needed a replacement after receiving a faulty device

Took several weeks to arrive and then several more for the replacement. The replacement seems to be working OK, I have used it to cook chips.,however, the basket is a bit small. Also I noticed on the replacement some scratches and a bent bracket for the rotating rod so don't think it is new. I advise caution with buying from this company.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hi Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, that's really disappointing to hear. That definitely shouldn't happen and we'd really like to look further into this. We've sent a private message, can you please advise your order number, return ID or reference for your Support request? Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.Thank you, your customer service is very good