Kogan Multi-function Air Fryer KAMLTIAIRFRA

Kogan Multi-function Air Fryer KAMLTIAIRFRA Questions & Answers

MPN: KAMLTIAIRFRA

30 questions from our users

We use the air fryer a lot but have not been able to cook chips in the air fryer as the basket will not turn around. What are we doing wrong? Phyllis.

how long do you cook a 1.6kg chook in the Kogan airfryer
40 to 45 mins on 220. Had to throw my fryer out as the electrical part deteriorated well within 12 month warranty which Kogan were unresponsive to the warranty question, so be careful when placing top on and off.

can you cook with just oil or water in the bottom without using the rack,example-deep frying

Have broken the insulated plug on base where top connects , do you supply replacement parts or not feasible due to cost ? Regards Geoff
Awaiting your replyHi Geoff, I did had the exact same problem.They neither supplied the part nor offered any repairs. As the warranty was over,I could not do anything.Actually its not Kogan's own product.Who manufactures this product? Whoever takes your money is responsible so.....

Why do I keep getting an error message E1, no matter what setting I use. Then the unit stops.
Hi Janet, thank you for your question. We are sorry to see that you are receiving a constant error code. Please contact our Help Desk for technical assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/It was a faulty unit but Kogan were brilliant and sent a replacement that is working great.

How do you use the preset times? I must be doing something wrong
Hi Cher, thank you for your question. To access and activate the preset cooking functions, please do the following: * Place your food into the fryer and close the lid * Ensure the fryer is plugged in and turned on * Press the 'Confirm' button once, followed by the 'Preset' button * You will be able to select from the 6 preset times by using the up and down arrow buttons * Press 'Confirm' to select a preset. You should hear a long beep and the program should begin. In future, if you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

The set time buttons on the Kogan Kamltiarfra air fryer don’t work What am I doing wrong?
Hi Cher, thank you for your question. To set custom temperature and time settings for your Air Fryer, please do the following: * Place your food inside the Fryer and close the lid * Ensure the Fryer is plugged in and turned on * Press the 'Confirm' button, followed by the 'Temp' button * You will then be able to select the desired temperature using the up and down arrow buttons * Then press the 'Time' button and use the up and down buttons to set the desired time * Press the 'Confirm' button to activate the Fryer In future, if you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

HELP!!! My son misread the instructions and has put the groved end of the rostisserie with the basket on it, into the hole in the fryer. Is there anyway of removing the rostisserie at all? I have pulled it and wriggled it as much as possible but don’t want to break it. It has raw potato in the basket but it wont budge. Pleas help it’s only the 2nd time I have used it and I don’t want it rendered useless!!
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble I'm just a customer / consumer You would have to contact customer support for your issueHi, thank you for your question. We are sorry to see that you are experiencing issues with the rotisserie attachments of your Fryer. Please contact our Help Desk for technical assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

It says in the very sparse user manual to thaw frozen food before cooking. Is this right? Does that mean frozen food which often says don’t thaw before cooking cannot be cooked in the air fryer?
Hi Dawn, thank you for your question. We are sorry for the mix-up, the Air Fryer is able to cook foods that are intended to be cooked in the oven from frozen without requiring them to be defrosted first. The note in the User Manual refers to raw ingredients, such as meat products, which should not be frozen when cooked. In future, if you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

The element does not stay on and keeps going off, chips were cold after 15 min and the cage was cold to touch. Any help?
Hi Ronald, thank you for your question. We are sorry to see that you are experiencing issues with your Air Fryer's heating element, it sounds like there may be a problem with it. Please contact our Help Desk for technical assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Received product today. Attempted to cook chips in basket. Tried for 20mins at 250 then addtl 10mins. Neither basket nor chips were even warm to touch. Lid was hot to touch, bask was rotating just no heat getting to the food? There is a small black button inside the unit, which I imagine the bowl is meant to press when inserted. Ours does not, could this be the issue?? If so, any fixes?? Pls help.

Can someone please tell me the difference between dual rack (high) and dual rack (low) in recipe section. Thanks

Does Kagan have a cook book for the multi function cooker. ?

Opened & found no Cookbook. Only 7 recipes in online User Manual. Advert indicates you can cook Apple Pie & Cream Brulee - how? On the Cake setting? In a normal cake tin or Pyrex dish? etc Many more questions, but I see Kogan aren't answering questions about there being no Recipe Book....... product is made in China but Kogan should be pushing supplier for a book!

Hi can fish and chups be cooked at the same time in the rolling cage?
Hi, yes you could cook both at the same time however the cage is fairly small so you might need multiple uses to make the desired amountNo to small. Only problem is one gets cold while the other cooks. It can be done if for only one or two people but not a familyThankyou should i put oil on the chips Also i have a lennox airfryer but cant find recipes Anywhere . Does anyone know wgere i will find some

I can't seem to get the rotisserie to rotate. What am I doing wrong?
Hi Kerrie, as long as the rotisserie is attached securely it should be working with no issues. If this still happening, please call us on 1300 304 292 or submit an online inquiry here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/complete_question/

The Kogan multi purpose air fryer does not seem to reach the set temperature - tried to cook chips at the recommended setting - 18 mins at 250, not cooked properly and have since repeated several times at 20 mins/ using the rotisserie and then without the rotisserie at the max. 250 degrees and the chips are still not crisp or even slightly brown. The light only stays on for a few seconds and then clicks off (they say that's normal) but I don't think it's reaching 250 degrees. The outside is not too hot to touch during cooking either. Now I'm trying a potato diced in four pieces at 250 degrees for 40 mins but doubt if it will be cooked. Anyone got any ideas or is it a faulty appliance as appears to be the case? John M
I have cooked chip in the mesh container and the rotisserie in about twenty minutes at 250 degree. Perfect. It is normal for the unit to turn off and on as the rotisserie turns. If you have it set on 250 things get a little on the hot side. It sounds to me that the unit is not peaking out at 250. I cooked a chook in about 35 minutes on the rotisserie and then the chips. I had it all done under an hour. Cooked well both chicken and chips. I have used air fryers for years now with great success. Make sure it is 250 the maximum temp. RupertNo it's obviously faulty - tried again today, 20 mins at 250 degrees and the chips were raw just a bit warm, and the rotisserie basket was cool enough to remove with bare hands after it switched off. It obviously is not heating up so I'm returning it (have confirmed the details with Kogan). The light switches off a few seconds after the cycle starts then it only comes on for a second or two throughout the cooking cycle before switching off again.Kogan replaced the faulty unit with a new one, which took a couple of weeks but the replacement seems to be working fine. Have cooked chips, roast vegies, salmon fillets and they tasted great. My wife attempted a banana cake on the recommended cake settings and it looked brown on top but was raw in the middle so obviously some of the recommended cooking times need a bit of trial and error. Will attempt a chicken and roast vegies tonight on the times suggested in some above comments for the chook - 40 mins at 250 degrees. Has anyone else got cooking suggestions for a normal size cake in a baking tray?

Should it turn off after the 10 beeps sound? Mine doesn't and I would like to know if I'm doing something wrong. Cooks wonderfully but this is an issue for me
i am not sure if it should turn off after 10 beeps, as i turn my off after about 5 beeps myselfHi Chris, When the machine has finished cooking on one of the 6 presets, the unit will beep 10 times before turning off automatically. You can read more about this in page 4 of the manual here: https://assets.kogan.com/files/usermanuals/KAMLTIAIRFRA-C.pdf If the unit is not turning off on it's own, please get in touch with us an we'll be happy to assist further. You can call us on 1300 304 292 or submit an online inquiry here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/complete_question/

How do I get the chip basket out without getting 3rd degree burns?
Hi John, The Air Fryer will come with some tongs that can be used to easily remove the roast cage. Otherwise we'd recommend using some oven mitts. If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch at https://www.kogan.com/au/contact-us/

The chip basket looks small in the photo. Does anyone know approximately how much chips you could get in the basket? Looking to serve a family of 4. Thanks
depends how much they love chips but i would say they feed about 3 people from experienceHavent used it but it looks like it would hold enough for 4 if they were part of a meal and not the whole mealThanks

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives