Kogan Multi-function Air Fryer KAMLTIAIRFRA

Kogan Multi-function Air Fryer KAMLTIAIRFRA (page 2 of 2)

MPN: KAMLTIAIRFRA

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used:
    • Daily (1)

Great product, but not for chips

Really useful product however I have found I use it more for rehearing food than for frying. Cooking chips don't turn out nearly as good as if deep fried but any fried food put in here will come out like a fresh product. I use as a grill as well and grills food to perfection, much better than my oven grill although is smaller.

Also the air fryer is incredibly easy to clean.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Hi Rhys,

Thanks for the balanced feedback, glad to hear it's working well for you.

PaulPerth

Good air frying function, bad rotisserie function

Nes

NesWollongong

Lovely chips.

Have use the air fryer twice now. Lack of instructions makes it hard to know if your using it properly. The chips and baked potatoes came out lovely but afraid to use it for anything else. Nothing on line to help. No videos accessible either. Once I get use to it I will cook more in it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Hi Nes,

Thanks for the review, there are recipes and detailed instructions in the user manual, which is available here: https://assets.kogan.com/files/usermanuals/KAMLTIAIRFRA-C.pdf

iamagirl69

iamagirl69South Australia

Good, budget priced multifunction cooker/air fryer

I recently purchased this item online via Kogan.Com and I have to say its a really good product!. I have so far cooked four different meals in it, and have done so successfully each time. I like the fact that it has easy to use dials and an electronic timer and that it is easy to take apart and clean as well. I feel that the size is fine (5L) for one to two persons, but I imagine it might be a bit small for largish families. The outside stays relatively cool which also helps as being burnt or scorching the surface the cooker is resting on, is not what anyone wants. As far as I am concerned, if someone wants to purchase a budget priced (mid sized) multi-function cooker, then this is the item for them.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

HapukuCairns North

I have had slightly better for three times the price but this one wins out overall.

Pretty much meets all my expectations - easy to use, easy to clean, a little bulky for the amount it can cook in a single sitting but as long as one doesn't over-pack, it does a good job. My previous air fryer also moved the contents for better overall cooking ... as long as the contents did not jam or pile up over the edge. Overall, I am happy with this one and as long as it gives me a couple of years of regular use I won't be going back to the more expensive version I once owned.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hapuku

Please retract this review - it was written for a different cooker - the one I actually bought from Kogan.

MWa

MWaGold Coast

Good strong machine

Powerful machine - cooks many different foods quickly. Capicity is not big enough to cook family meals so need to cook in several batches which makes it time consuming. Lid is very heavy to take off and since it’s not attached needs extra bench space to put it down to check on food

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Kym

KymNorman Gardens

Just brilliant - So many options and the food is so yummy - I just live it

I would highly recommend this product and yes I am very satisfied with the cooking result of the food it is really yummy. Cleaning is so easy to do plus I have the fryer on display at all times as it is very stylish. Hap-Hap Happy days - Thank you Kogan.

Air Cooker

Excellent cooker, very quick from go to woe.
I cooked a medium chicken in 35 minutes then did the chips in the basket.
Had chicken and chips in an hour.
Did a small, one kilogram, port the same way with great results.
Very pleased with my purchase to date.
Price was very good too.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Broke within the first week exposing live electrical wires!

In the week that it worked I cooked a rotisserie roast with vegetables, pies and chips, fried dim sims, chicken drumsticks, carrot chips, roasted nuts, and more.
I found the rotating cage quickly stained which worried me about its long term durability. However it was the plastic cover over the 240 volt electric connections falling off that had me making a warranty claim.
The claim is currently being processed by Kogan. As it failed within 14 days I expect to receive a new one. If I don't receive a new one or the new one also fails I will be sure to let you all know.

marianne181

marianne181NSW, 2330

love the air fryer BUT needs a decent cookbook

i really love the air fryer, but it lacks details about operating certain accessories etc. easy to clean, it really needs a good cookbook for this particular machine as the other type of airfryers with only a pull out drawer in them, found it hard to find out how long to roast raw veggies like pumpkin, sweet potatoes etc. rotiserie was good at cooking raw chicken

Disappointed

Great product but lacking in operating instructions and good cookbook would be helpful.
Downloaded the so called user manual and it said roast chicken 15 mins at 250C. Took over 40 mins to cook.
Doesnt say how to use the rotiserrie. A picture on how to use it would be helpful

Disappointed

I'm very upset with your lack of information on this product . I've no details on how to operate this air fryer. I purchased it last year and tried to use it and failed . I would have sent it back to you but my health hasn't allowed to do so.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Ross x.Kogan

Hard to tell at this stage

It arrived without any substantial recipe guidelines - I thought perhaps in this modern world, this info would be available on the Internet - on downloading suggested docs, no luck - there is no add on cookbook for sale with the product. I am still finding it difficult to find recipe / advanced instructions on the Internet / from Kogan. If I am wrong about this, I apologise, but at this stage I regret choosing this item because it is proving difficult to operate without product specific support...

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Lorraine_Khan

Lorraine_KhanAU

Fantastic

I have just recently purchased this product and at this stage I can say I am extremely pleased with it. I love the rotisserie and the chip basket.
I cooked a 1.8kg chicken on the rotisserie for 40 minutes on 250c and it came out perfect. Juicy and browned beautifully, looked exactly like I bought it at Coles or Woolworths but tasted even better! You could cook up stir fry veggies in the basket, prawns too. Shame it didn't come with a steak/fish basket or a perforated plate as it would have been even more perfect. Anyone wishing to purchase this product will love it. Would recommend it. I would post a photo of the chicken here if I could but there is no option for it...a shame!

See all Kogan Multi-function Air Fryer KAMLTIAIRFRA reviews

paulslyn

paulslynasked

I have a Kogan 10 L Multifunction Air Fryer model # KA10DMFAFRA. We cannot seem to get it to work. I sent the first 1 back and have received the second one yesterday. 3 of us have followed the instructions over and over. It will power up to go through the function but when we press start nothing happens. I have looked for a video for this product but cannot find the right one. Please help with this issue as it is beginning to get very frustrating.

Geoff

Didn't have any problems with start up so cannot help there however after time the connecting section, top to bottom, split and deteriorated so could not connect at all. It ended up in the bin. Good luck.

Phyllis P.

Phyllis P.asked

We use the air fryer a lot but have not been able to cook chips in the air fryer as the basket will not turn around. What are we doing wrong?
Phyllis.

mojo

mojoasked

how long do you cook a 1.6kg chook in the Kogan airfryer

Geoff

40 to 45 mins on 220. Had to throw my fryer out as the electrical part deteriorated well within 12 month warranty which Kogan were unresponsive to the warranty question, so be careful when placing top on and off.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

Download manual