Kogan Multi-Purpose 12 Piece Slicer

Kogan Multi-Purpose 12 Piece Slicer

MPN: KASLCR12PCA

Wish I'd read these reviews before purchase.

I'm flabbergasted that it was touted to have a $79RRP because even for the sub $20 price tag, it's just not a quality good value product, light and flimsy - good luck trying to make fries with it... it will slice and dice but you may end up going back to your knife and cutting board in frustration. The silver lining - it's an expensive storage container as that's really the only reliable thing of the set.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com for $19.00.

Hi Rob, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help Desk. We take the timeliness and quality of our Customer Service very seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Terrible copy, nothing like the original quality

Faulty right out of the box, both of them. I order the first one and tried to use it and the blades were already miss-aligned and it wouldn't slice, Kogan sent me a new replacement within a week and the same thing happened. The original price was $79 and reduced to $19 - if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. I would have though their quality control would be better than this, but not so.

Purchased in April 2019 for $19.00.

Hi Mike, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that your product did not arrive in proper working order. Our suppliers work hard to ensure that all our items arrive working as they should be and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Very hard to use/waste of time, save your money.

I found this product to be a waste of time & money. The advertisements shows fruit/products already slides to a small size before they used it. Trying to use it on unions & carrots is such an ordeal. Don't buy it - simple!

Purchased in December 2018 at Umart Online Online store for $30.00.

Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your item. Your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. The best way for us to be able to help rectify this matter is via creating a ticket, which you can do so at the below link: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/ This will put you in direct contact with our support team, who are experienced in handling this sort of matter. If you have any questions at all about this process, please do not hesitate to message me and I will be more than happy to assist.

Dangerous

Dangerous. Took the top of my finger off. I threw it in the bin at once. Kept the peeler. The device is not suitable for the purpose for which it was intended. Rubbish.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

100% crap

First use it broke the slicing attachment trying to dice a small carrot. Like other reviewers have stated, unbranded, no certainty on being BPA free and no instructions.
Spend money on a real one or improve your own knife skills.

It's rubbish.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Rubbish product!

Firtsly, this product actually is unbranded and Kogan put it in a box with Kogan logo. Kogan states it is made from BPA free material but I could not find any information about it.
Secondly, the product's quality is terrible. The knife is very blunt not as sharp as advised. I have stopped using it after the first use.
I would recommend people not buy this product and other products marked.
My lesson is NEVER buy any Kogan branded products!

Date PurchasedDec 2012

Not bad, but it is tricky to use

The product is good if you know how to use it. It is effective if the produce is hard/crunchy like carrots or potatoes. It doesn't work too well with onion. Chip can only be 1 inch long max, otherwise it will be very hard to operate and messy.

Grater and peeler are ok for me.

The product I am not happy with is hard to clean as the scrap will trap in the gaps and you need to brush them off.

Overall, it is value of money.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good quality

Didn't have any instructions so I'm still trying to work out how it all works and comes apart, the quality is very good and orders always arrive quickly so you know you won't be waiting long, postage is also reasonable.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

A waste of money!

A genuine piece of crape!
Hard to clean, blades are not even sharp. The peeler is useless, so are the rest of the attachments.
A waste of your money. Don't buy.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

This is Rubbish!

I too bought one of these and tried to cut a potato into french fries. What a complete disaster. Not only can't you put a potato length-wise to cut it but the design of the unit simply is trying to push a potato at a 45 degree angle through 90 degree blades - it simply doesn't work!
Really disappointed - don't you be! Avoid like the plague.
Sold under a different name previously - "Nicer Dicer Plus 10-Piece Multi-Chopper". Check out the multiple bad reviews on this site.
Once again, I wish I did my homework first before purchasing such rubbish.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Product not usable so not recommended

This product is not usable at all. Price $19. Tried to dice onion and literally injured my arm as I has put a lot of force to slam the top part to press down the onion. Also the bottom if the box was cracked.
Not recommended at all.
Emailed Kogan on the same day as when it was deliveted for return & refund but no response (almost 6 calendar days now).
I guess it is a write off. Better to spend the money to watch a movie or buy coffee.

Hi Di, Thank you for your response and we're sorry you've had a poor experience with this product. Our customer care team should be able to arrange a refund for you as it sounds as though this product was faulty. There may be a slight delay in responding due to the busy Christmas period, but if you can advise your order number or the request number the system issued you when we received your email then we can follow this up for you.