Kogan Play+ Kids Smart Watch

Kogan Play+ Kids Smart Watch

MPNs: KAPPKDW2BKA and KAPPKIDWHPA
See the Best Kids Smart Watches / Activity Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

1.2
  • Battery Life

Can’t even set the time

Forget other features. Can’t even set time. There is no manual included either. No video tutorial links available. Even if it showed time, it would have been ok for kids to just play around.

Purchased in August 2021 at Kogan.com for $35.99.

Can't sync not set time

I bought this watch as a gift for my kid. Aweful that it doesn't sync with app nor does it have function to set it time. Total waste of money. Stop selling this crap.

Purchased in May 2021 for $36.00.

CourtneyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Terrible watch!!!

This watch is useless. It will not connect to the app no matter how many times kogan try. You can't even change the time on the watch. Do not buy, I repeat DO NOT BUY!! kogans customer service needs improving! It's so hard to get a refund which im entitled to!!! I'm taking this to consumer affairs.

Purchased in February 2021 at Kogan.com for $50.00.

Courtney

Yeh nice try. Everyone is saying the same thing. It's just a cheaply made product.

Lou
LouSouthwest, VIC

good, basic watch but child needs own phone

My 9 year old is happy with this watch, she has her own smart phone so didn’t have the problem of her receiving my messages which would be annoying. Suggested improvements; we would like it to be able to answer calls and reply to text messages. we haven’t had a problem yet with lagging time.

Purchased in February 2021 at Dick Smith for $39.99.

Kids Smart Watches / Activity Trackers

Find out how Kogan Play+ Kids Smart Watch compares to other Kids Smart Watches / Activity Trackers

Brad
BradCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No stars if that was possible as it's useless

Can't sink any phone and can't get any settings to work, embarrassing to think I listened to the crap that was written to say how this watch works, glad I have it to my youngest kid who didn't realise what a terrible present I gave them.
Functions DO NOT WORK

RossKogan
Con-Syoomer
Con-SyoomerAU

You can't even set the time

My child was given this "watch" as a gift; they don't have a smart phone. I don't expect it to show messages, notifications, and such, but it should be able to manage its primary function. It has a settings area, but no screen on which you can set the time. Who sells a watch that can't tell the time?

Purchased in November 2020 at Kogan.com.

Josh C.
Josh C.Sydney, NSW

Waste of money and disappointment for my daughter

It was hardly used as it could not sync with any new phones with android 9 above.
It was syncing well with an android 6 phone until the phone was damaged. Right now it cannot be detected although it is connected by bluetooth.
You would be better of getting a xiaomi mi 4 that cost only AUD35 than this watch.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for $39.00.

RossKogan

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Just useless

Tried 3 different phones and it will not sync. It only connects to the android bluetooth, the iOS bluetooth on 2 seperate phones cannot even see the watch. Watch bluetooth connected to the android the app cannot find the watch. Very frustrating product. Dont waste your time or money

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com for $49.00.

P&T owner
P&T ownerCanberra

Terrible - don't waste your money

Purchased two watches for kids before seeing these reviews unfortunately - quite simply the watches do not do what it says on the box. We can get the watches to synch so the time is updated but beyond that very little else works. The app settings don’t hold on the message push functions, so kids are happily reading all your messages (you have to unpair), you can only pair one watch to one phone and the gps function just does not work. If anyone has got all functions to work please tell! The watches are not fit for purpose.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kogan.com.

Kids Smart Watches / Activity Trackers

Kogan watch

I can't even get the thing to pair with anything. The time is wrong because I can't synch it. The watch is basically useless. All my daughter can do with it is play the basketball game. None of the other functions work.

Purchased in February 2020 for $34.99.

Dean64Perth, WA

Useless!!

Dean64

Sure they are taking the watch back as part of the 14 day return policy but it is costing me 20 dollars in freight and wasted extended warranty