Kogan Plus+ Wellbeing Tracker

Kogan Plus+ Wellbeing Tracker

Guylian

GuylianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Currently a huge waste of money, a useless piece of tech

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for $39.99.

Don’t buy it!

Purchased this product because it was cheap so I thought I’d give it a go. I’m an athlete and wanted something I could use when running. I hate wearing any devices but because the price I decided to give it a go.
Well for one, I can’t set time. There are no instructions. The steps are incorrect, the heart rate is pathetic. My resting hr is around 40 bpm yet it reads 65 +. Blood pressure is off the planet.
So really I have purchased this item for nothing because I can’t even get the time!
Don’t buy it!!

Purchased in May 2019.

Peter West

It should not be legal to sell this product

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Peter West

Quick follow up - Kogan sent me a replacement for my 'defective' device. No surprise - the replacement had the exact same issues. Both are in the bin.

Lesley M

Lesley Masked

I have been given the KOGAN PULSE+ WELLBEING TRACKER (KAPLPSWBTRA) as a gift because I need to track my heart rate. Bit concerned now having read these reviews, but will certainly persevere....
But first, the instructions to set up are very poor. having worked out how to remove both bands and plug in to charge I would like to know HOW AND WHERE TO INSTALL THE BATTERY? this doesn't get a mention

fiona

fionaasked

Watch works fine, is paired and synced. Have checked readings with sphygmomanometer and they are correct BUT blood pressure readings on watch wont come up in app. although heartrate and oxygen sats do.

Kerryn Walshe

Watch is not great. Time is never correct - off by 5 minutes. Heart rate app pathetic. Kilometres pathetic.
Wouldn’t recommend this product.

Whitt

Whittasked

Bought two.
Readings not true, although would love to have the bp readings so would my Doctor. Have connected to ap
Will have to return
Please send details 9n how to return

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers