Kogan Plus+ Wellbeing Tracker

Kogan Plus+ Wellbeing Tracker

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smart wearable can be both exciting and overwhelming. Whether you're new to the world of smart wearables, or you already know your top priority is finding a waterproof smart watch or cheap fitness tracker, read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now

1.7

• Battery Life

Peter CrawleyPerth, WA

New E-Waste

My wellness tracker was working as it should but now.
My wellness tracker now has a broken band Kogan does not sell replacement parts like bands, the unit was only 6 moths old but the removable band broke where the buckle sits it is now electronic waste unless I can get a new band looking at the questions others have been asking the same question where can we get replacement bands!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$79.00.

Battery Life

BucketheadSydney Surrounds, NSW

The setting is all through the app with all request to access to your mobile phone!

First I unbox it, the following issues I encountered are:
1. Cannot pair my phone with Android 9 OS due to unrecognisable key pass?
2. Require to access all my call, messages, contacts and storage, track location?
3. All setting seem configure through the app, which is unrealible.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com for A$10.00.

Buckethead

If you are looking for meaningful health stats this is not for you

If you are looking for a device that tells date and time then this works but not for health stats in fact this device could be dangerous as the measurements when compared to a cuff are fictitious as all measurements are under the norms especially BP. My desk had a BP of115/71 and oxygen saturation of 98% when the device was placed on it and measurements are taken it theoretically should have reported a nil measurement. This then raises the question of the accuracy and efficacy of other measurement devices sold by Kogan and Dick Smith. I understand that this type of device is not going to be 100 percent accurate but you should expect a device that is not going to give fictitious measurements.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$19.99.

Battery Life
Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Kogan Plus+ Wellbeing Tracker compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Guylian

GuylianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Currently a huge waste of money, a useless piece of tech

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for A$39.99.

Kerryn Walshe

Kerryn Walshe

Don’t buy it!

Purchased this product because it was cheap so I thought I’d give it a go. I’m an athlete and wanted something I could use when running. I hate wearing any devices but because the price I decided to give it a go.
Well for one, I can’t set time. There are no instructions. The steps are incorrect, the heart rate is pathetic. My resting hr is around 40 bpm yet it reads 65 +. Blood pressure is off the planet.
So really I have purchased this item for nothing because I can’t even get the time!
Don’t buy it!!

Purchased in May 2019.

Peter West

It should not be legal to sell this product

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Peter West

Quick follow up - Kogan sent me a replacement for my 'defective' device. No surprise - the replacement had the exact same issues. Both are in the bin.