Kogan Pulse+ Wellbeing Smart Watch

Kogan Pulse+ Wellbeing Smart Watch

MPN: KAP2WLBTRBA

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of smart watch / fitness tracker would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.2

• Battery Life

Not fit for purpose

Got this thing some time ago. Never worked. Even my grandkids could not sync it using various phones. Rescued it from E-waste bin. Still no luck. Did not expect a lot for the price but a watch that does not tell the time!!!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$39.00.

Ross x.Kogan

You get what you pay for!

I purchased the fitness watch from Kogan about 2 months ago. It is absolute rubbish. Has frozen after a few weeks and is stuck on 6pm and the steps of that day. Keep charging it and try to sync with iphone but will not connect. Do not purchase this rubbish toy. I rate it as zero.

mesaPerth, WA

Problems with Kogan Active + Smart watch

I purchased this watch a few months ago and for a while it worked perfectly. In the last month it has lost Bluetooth pairing several times and now I cannot get it to pair at all and some of the swipe functions only work intermittently.
It seemed like good value for money at the time but now I am disappointed as I am not able to use it for the primary purpose of monitoring walking exercise as part of heart rehab. I wish I had spent more to get a more reliable device such as a Fitbit.

Purchased in March 2020.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Kogan Pulse+ Wellbeing Smart Watch compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Patricia O.

Patricia O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would rate it a zero but its not an option

I purchased this watch for myself through Dick Smith online after reading some positive comments on the site. Unfortunately, we cannot get it to recognise three separate devices, all compatible according to the manual. Therefore, it is completely useless. I have to pay money for the return of the product. I don't wish to waste even more of my money doing so. I would love someone to contact me for assistance.

Purchased in May 2020 at Dick Smith.

max websterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Usual Kogan Reliability. As described . Prompt delivery.

The product is good . Beyond my elderly vintage to set things up, but working on it. I don't have a Smart Phone= "Ring a Friend" the way to go. That's life

Purchased in May 2020 at on line for A$39.99.

Ranjan

RanjanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great value for the price and a decent smart watch

Watch looks good but the band is not. Works well and worth the price paid. You will be able to track your heart beat rate, BP (Although both might not work always), steps. You will get 4 options for display dials.

I find it very useful to check notifications from mobile (you will get call, SMS or any other notifications as enabled on your phone). The App setup is quite easy. Battery performance is reasonable, works for 2-3 days.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan.com for A$27.00.

Battery Life

Cheap - and you can tell

For $39.99 you get what you pay for I guess. It freezes. Won’t turn on. Battery dies all of a sudden. Waste of money. I really wanted to love it!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$39.99.

Yash

YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't buy KOGAN PULSE+ WELLBEING SMART WATCH

The watch doesn't connect to Connect Gear App. Makes the watch completely useless. Do not buy this watch. The reviews on the Kogan website seems to be fake. The first one I got Bluetooth wasn't working. The second replacement they sent me, doesn't connect to app.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for A$39.98.

John

JohnAdelaide

Good value for money

Cannot fault it's operation, However, do not connect it to Bluetooth directly by phone. Turn Bluetooth on and use the app to connect. Instructions suggest Connect Gear app, but I have found Hitfit pro app made by the same developer works better. Create an account, log in and everything works. Instructions could be better. Do not rely on heart, BP monitoring if you have heart issues. This is not a medical device.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com for A$39.00.

Obbae L.

Obbae L.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this Item

Loved this item. Was easy to use and made life simple. Personally it was what I was looking for but it may not be for those looking at extensive interfaces and connectivity. As a busy mum I wanted the basics that kept me up to date and informed without mass confusion and extensive understanding.

Purchased at Kogan.com for A$49.00.

Smudge

SmudgeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Rubbish

Very poor design. Worst user interface ever. Fails to connect or disconnects all the time. Poor battery life. Total waste of money. Please do not buy. Better buys out there.

Purchased for A$39.00.

This is worst thing I bought paying $89

The first one I had died within a month and Dicksmith replaced with a new one. But the other one also not behaving. Could not pair with my Samsung Galaxy- when the phone says it is connected but the watch has not. The date and time is not correctly displayed.
The manual provided does not even mention how to charge. The charger provided has two pins and the unit has two metallic point at the back. I assumed these are the two points to be connected for charging. No sign whether it is charging or not. I could not even connect to the
DickSmith should discontinue selling such rubbish.

Purchased in November 2019 at Dick Smith for A$89.00.

Jess Hart

Jess HartSydney, NSW

Help cannot connect to my phone

I got this watch as a gift for christmas and have not been able to connect to my phone at all via bluetooth. My phone says its connected to the watch but cannot see anything on the watch and nothing in synced.
I was really excited for this device now i dont even use it because i cant track anything withuot it being connected to my phone :(

Purchased in December 2019 for A$49.00.

Lizzie

LizzieSouthern and Hills, SA

Died after 4 months

At first I thought this watch was excellent. After using it on and off I went to bluetooth it to my phone and it blacked out and died. No response even after tried charging. Contacted seller and they happily replaced it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for A$39.00.

DOMENICO C.

DOMENICO C.

Great buy for my daughter

Bought it online for less than 50$ and it works really well . The app is good lots of info. The watch measure blood pressure which not even expensive smart watch does .for the kids is great as you can see from the phone app where they are . For the price is more than a great buy

Purchased in October 2019 for A$49.00.

Vik_DograSydney, NSW

This looks ok but most of the functions advertised doesn't work at all

I have this watch over a some time now, the step count is perfect other than that heart rate monitor is inaccurate. Doesn't measureSpO2 level , Blood pressure. The weather report doesn't sync properly even having though location services are on ( on phone). Brightness is not auto and too low to read at any time or the day outside.
If you are after just cheap but looking OK watch then go for it. Else dont waste your money. you are better off without this.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kogan.com for A$39.00.

Pretty standard reply. Lol

Fluxx

FluxxWestern Australia

Kogan Pulse+ Wellbeing SmartWatch good entry level fitness tracker

I purchased the Kogan Pulse+ Wellbeing Smartwatch because it advertised that it could track pulse, blood pressure, track runs, swimming, running and tennis and has Strava integration. The app that supports the watch is not great. I think the support from the author has been removed. The only way I can use it is to sign in as a visitor everytime. The synchronization of the data from the watch to the app is poor as there's no indication that the syncing is occurring. Not all features are visible in the app either. I can't find the sleep tracking and the historic tracking of blood pressure and heart rate don't seem continuous.
Screen is difficult to see in sunlight.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kogan.com for A$35.00.

Anand

AnandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

KOGAN ACTIVE + Smart Watch

Purchased for $99
The Watch looks good but what is the use?
Just Unboxed a brand new KOGAN ACTIVE + Smart Watch
Very poor instructions. Does not eves say how to switch the Watch On. Cannot independently set date and time.
The ANDROID App VeryFitPro does on exist in Play Store. Wasted 4 hours to set up.
Kogan help website does not have any additional information, there is no support number to call. I do not have time to followup.
Planning to return the product.
Not sure why KOGAN is wasting everyone's time and money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kogan.com for A$99.00.

Kogan Pulse + Smart Watch DISGRACE

The advertised watch features were very misleading, and software Connect App does not work at all. Impossible to set up the watch. Impossible to get any customer support from Dick Smith or Kogan support. Their web sites sends you around in circles looking for help, seemingly designed to force you to give up, as I have after hours trying. The watch is going in the bin, and we will never go back to Kogan or Dick Smith again, and warn others to avoid these charlatans like the plague.

Purchased in October 2019 at Dick Smith for A$49.00.

Ted F.
Ted F.
George L.

George L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't set Time or Date so this Watch is Useless

DO NOT BUY!!!!
After 4+ hours trying to resolve connectivity issues I am resigned to the fact that this product does not work per the specs provided.
Android Play Store does not carry a "Connect Gear" app.
Alternate instructions on the Kogan product page to use "Hitfit Pro" app also hold no joy.
The Hitfit Pro app installs but its device connection utility cannot find nor display the Kogan Pulse+ watch. This is despite my being able to approve its Bluetooth connection to my Android phone.
Useless and asking for a refund NOT A REPLACEMENT. (Know from prior experience these never work).

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan for A$29.00.

David

Davidasked

I have purchased a Kogan pulse+ Wellbeing smart watch and I cant seem to get my iphone to recognise it despite having my bloothtooth on on my phone. When I use the iphone bloue tooth it says make sure PLS+watch-is turned on and in range, its is definitely on and in range, I have tried dozens of times. i have downloaded the following apps VeryFitPro, Connect Gear and HitFit none of them enable me to connect device - as apple iphone blue tooth will not connect.

mesa

I had the same problem after using the watch for a few weeks but did manage to get the watch to connect initially (you must use the Veryfitpro app to connect not the iPhone Bluetooth (although Bluetooth must be enable).
I had several instances where the watch disconnected and then would not re-connect. Eventually Kogan replace the watch.
I have seen countless reviews where failure to connect is an issue with this watch. Maybe get onto Kogan customer service or buy a better watch!

Joy

I had no trouble with connecting, however the watch totally failed after 3 weeks. Just rubbish!

Laureen Hannan

Laureen Hannanasked

The battery died and after recharging, the time won't adjust. How can I fix it?
Thankyou

Hi Laureen,

I can only suggest that you contact Kogan's customer service. I contacted them about my faulty watch and they kindly supplied a replacement.

Joy

Absolutely no idea......they are just rubbish.

Janelleasked

My phone isn't tracking distance correctly. Is there something I need to do

max webster

I look upon these things as novelties . No way can a watch take accurate Blood pressures & do Cardiographs from the top wrist. ( accurately ). Use it by adjusting their numbers . Like if it says 2.30 when it's 3 .30 , you add an hour .
As long as it is consistent , it works for you that way. Mine is spot on for for the time but consistently , being wrong on heart rate by 10. So when it says 60 , i know it's 70. enjoy your TOY.

Janelle

I don't worry about blood pressure etc as I agree how accurate but I was hoping it could at least track distance

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives