Kogan R50 LaserSmart Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function

Kogan R50 LaserSmart Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function

MPN: KAVACRBLS5A

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now

2.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
  • System Errors Every time (2) · Never
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Pilsy

PilsyNorth Queensland, QLD

Mapping fault

The suction is good for a robot vacuum and I am pleased with this feature.
I have been trying to map my house now for 4 days. I have had to reset the map three times now. Twice the vacuum has gone up the hall way and then "created" a wall on its way back to charge. It passes the opening several times during the clean, but as soon as it tries to return to base, it maps a new wall that doesn't exist and gets stuck in the hallway going back and forth. The other occasion the map went skewed mid clean and again couldn't return to home base.
This is so frustrating! I've spent good money on a sub-par product that after less than a week makes me want to throw it away! Disappointing.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for A$400.00.

Noise Level
System Errors Every time
missmegze

missmegzeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't work as advertised

The robot had good technology, mapping. Virtual walls, scheduling etc but it had no suction power whatsoever, it couldn't even pick up the flour we put down as a test. It could have been a faulty one as we received a full refund but some of the reviews on the kogan website make me think otherwise.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for A$400.00.

Noise Level
RossKogan
See all Kogan R50 LaserSmart Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function reviews

Jojo

Jojoasked

Our R50 has suddenly started to have problems with the failure one laser? It worked fine yesterday, found it's way back to the dock and this morning won't move unless remotely operated in manual? We've only had ours a couple of months so this is quite concerning.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives