Kogan R50 LaserSmart Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function

Kogan R50 LaserSmart Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function

MPN: KAVACRBLS5A

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now

4.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes · No (2)
  • System Errors Never (2)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life
Lolitha R.

Lolitha R.Southwest, VIC

Does the job and good value for money I guess

I tested the vacuum feature. Product arrived well packaged. It cleaned intelligently all it can.
However it's normal power is not enough to pick up small specs. You have to put it to Turbo mode. I saw in description it mentioned that this will not work on dark surfaces after I ordered. Luckily mine worked on short hair black carpet and black tiles.

App has good features as well. Don't know how to share the device with other members at home.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kogan.com for A$448.00.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is used Several times a week
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
System Errors Never
Shanlin82

Shanlin82South East Queensland, QLD

Exceeds expectations!

I had no idea a robot vacuum could be so effective! I love watching it go about its business cleaning my floors. The phone app is brilliant and was easy to setup. The unit is quiet with above average suction and even tackles our rug without issue and brings it up brilliantly! The floors have never looked better!

Purchased in September 2019 at Gift.

Noise Level
System Errors Never
See all Kogan R50 LaserSmart Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function reviews

Jojo

Jojoasked

Our R50 has suddenly started to have problems with the failure one laser? It worked fine yesterday, found it's way back to the dock and this morning won't move unless remotely operated in manual? We've only had ours a couple of months so this is quite concerning.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives