Kogan Rotary KA12RTAIRFA

Kogan Rotary KA12RTAIRFA

MPN: KA12RTAIRFA
See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

Henpecked
Henpeckedsouth australia, 5043

Great for my boat and is portable

Duped

Does not last the distance

Had two one replaced under warranty element burnt out within under a year.Guess what exactly the same thing happen just now to the replacement.so once the warranty runs out on the original eventually no replacement and you have wasted your money.Stay away from this one.

Purchased at Kogans.

BruceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic, but cheapened off

RobbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes cooking so easy

Very impressed with this 12L rotary air fryer. Cooks a whole chicken on the rotisserie attachment, cooks crunchy wedges and chips in the basket attachment. Cooks crumbed chops and chicken to a perfect crunch without being oily. And bought it when it was on special so great value for money

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for $69.00.

Dont like it

I found it difficult to assemble, instructions poor, recipe timings totally inaccurate. very disapointed. I intend to send it back and dont care if they refund me or not, i bought this brand of fryer because of the very good breadmaker purchased earlier. The fryer is not recommended

Purchased in May 2020 for $90.00.

Nicole Lim
Nicole LimSydney, NSW

Undecided. Get it if you have space in the kitchen.

We used it to fry sweet potato fries and it came out well. No complains. It did what it is suppose to do. It is bulky and takes up a lot of space in the kitchen though.

Nikki A N
Nikki A NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenient

Bought this during a sale . Pretty Convenient to have around to cook stuff like spring rolls and garlic bread. Easy to clean and has multiple fixtures to roast chicken with a skewer (supplied). The plastic dial is probably not the best and feels a bit cheap. The unit itself is a bit bulky but on the flip side is quite big inside to get more done

Purchased at Kogan.com for $70.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Review Logic
Review LogicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good buy

This is my First air fryer purchase, so don't really have a point of reference to compare it with. Pretty decent buid quality, it is a bit bulky but not very heavy as such.

We tried cooking frozen spring rolls and they came up better than fried rolls in less than 15 minutes. Definitely healthier than oil. Also tried garlic bread and fries.. they all came out cooked through.

Easy to clean and also has a rotary skewer function to roast chicken as you would on a bbq. Got it during a sale, a good buy!

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com for $62.00.

RobC
RobCQueensland, 4306

Quality is appallingly bad. Looks ok at first but can’t handle the rigours of regular use

Purchased in November 2018 at Kogan.

Sue KaoSydney, NSW

Bit disappointed

Bit disappointed with this air fryer, I bought it to replace my Phillips Air Fryer. The chips came out after 15 min at 250o.C a bit raw. Maybe, I should leave them in for 20-25 min.

Purchased in March 2019.

Tee
Tee

Easy,fast,reliable

I think the kogan air fryer is a good buy, afforadle, easy to clean, safe, quick to heat up and quick to cook food,I think its healthier ,my food does not come with the added fats and oils that I dont need, I have lost weight using this device,. Cooks thorough and don't have to clean much

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Other Air Fryers

Kind of works - doesn't include everything you neeed.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Melanie
Melanie

Let Down

I purchased the Kogan 12L Rotary Fryer in May as a gift for somebody and was then informed via an email after paying for it that it wouldn't be shipped until the 27th of June... I understand accidents happen, however it is the sole responsibility of the company to monitor its stock availability and be transparent about this with customers. Had I known it was going to arrive two months after I paid for it I would have looked at alternatives as it was a gift for my Mum's 50th birthday which has now been and gone and her gift is still nowhere to be seen, with no expected arrival date provided either. I contacted Kogan and expressed my disappointment on the issue and nothing has changed. Disappointing.

Date PurchasedMay 2018