MPN: KA12RTAIRFA

Quality is appallingly bad. Looks ok at first but can’t handle the rigours of regular use

The Air Fryer states it can do a multitude of jobs. It comes with a rotisserie that is suitable for perhaps a Quail. There is nowhere near enough clearance to cook a real sized chicken with the rotisserie . It also comes with a rotating CHIP/ Fries basket. this was novel at first glance. The manual says you can cook the chips in no time...10 minutes. It’s true if you put half a handful of chips in it. Otherwise it takes a good 20-30 minutes to cook a real serve of chips and even then they aren’t crispy. The racks are very very flimsy. If you wash up with a bit of vigour, the feet snap clean off! I purchased this to supplement an existing Sunbeam Turbo Oven. The Sunbeam is around 6 years old and still going strong. Cost less than this pretend “air fryer”. Do yourself a favour and save your money. It looks cheap in real life...and it is like a “Reject Shop” product, but three time the price.
It does cook frozen pies and chicken tenders ok. So does the Sunbeam at around half the price! It should be called a Turbo/Convection oven, not an air fryer.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kogan.

Product is used: Weekly

Bit disappointed

Bit disappointed with this air fryer, I bought it to replace my Phillips Air Fryer. The chips came out after 15 min at 250o.C a bit raw. Maybe, I should leave them in for 20-25 min.

Purchased in March 2019.

Product is used: Daily
Hi Sue, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed with your purchase. We take the quality of our products very seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Easy,fast,reliable

I think the kogan air fryer is a good buy, afforadle, easy to clean, safe, quick to heat up and quick to cook food,I think its healthier ,my food does not come with the added fats and oils that I dont need, I have lost weight using this device,. Cooks thorough and don't have to clean much

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Kind of works - doesn't include everything you neeed.

Like all air fryers, you need to learn the subtleties of this one in order to get the best out of it. It works really well for reheating pizza or doing spring rolls etc. What is disappointing is when you go to the recipes in the manual it tells you to use the frying basket or frying pan. They aren't included with the air fryer and you can't buy them separately from Kogan. When I contacted Kogan the response was that they were not included and just go buy your own from the shop. Clearly, there's a mess up in the production process - 2 key bits not included but the manual tells you to use them. It's not like you can go out and buy a frying basket or a frying pan which is specially designed to fit in the air fryer either - for a start they can't have a handle. I wouldn't recommend buying this product. Spend a bit more and get something which has better equipment. I would finish with the fact that the product itself has a really cheap plastic feel to it and without the lid down it is almost off balance - I don't think it would be hard for it to tip over and smash the glass outer. That and Kogan's response - it's not included go buy your own from the shop... why make a manual that tells you to use things it doesn't have? Illogical.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Let Down

I purchased the Kogan 12L Rotary Fryer in May as a gift for somebody and was then informed via an email after paying for it that it wouldn't be shipped until the 27th of June... I understand accidents happen, however it is the sole responsibility of the company to monitor its stock availability and be transparent about this with customers. Had I known it was going to arrive two months after I paid for it I would have looked at alternatives as it was a gift for my Mum's 50th birthday which has now been and gone and her gift is still nowhere to be seen, with no expected arrival date provided either. I contacted Kogan and expressed my disappointment on the issue and nothing has changed. Disappointing.

Date PurchasedMay 2018