Kogan Series 7 GF7500 (40")

Kogan Series 7 GF7500 (40")

MPN: KALED40GF7500VA
5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

1 review
    Peter McCallum

Peter McCallumQueensland

I can't fault this TV after six months use

This was a cheap 40" TV replacing a Sony Bravia. The picture quality is just as good as the Sony. For $275+delivery, I'm happy.

I use this TV attached to an old Mac mini, so it's more of a monitor than a television but it works fine for both functions. The interface is not as pretty as Sony's but it has all the same features as my previous TV. There are a number of apps included, I haven't used any of them, so I can't say how well they work.

The sound quality is not fantastic but that's the same with most TVs, I use an old Logitech speaker system I purchased more than a decade ago and it sounds great.

All up it's a good product. After five months use I can't fault it and would buy another in future if I needed one.

Amy-Mum_of_4

Amy-Mum_of_4asked

I wanted to ask for advice on picture quality when not directly in front of the screen, does the picture quality change if you are lower than the TV or to the sides of the TV?
    I ask because I want to put it on a tallboy so it will be up higher than my bed and I've had a bad experience with this in the past, where the screen would go dark, shadowy and reflective at that angle so I would have to prop the TV up tilting it forward so that I could see the picture clearly. I really can not stand a dark, dull screen and want to avoid getting stuck with another TV that does this.
    Thanks in advance

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryFull HD TVs