43", 58", 50"

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

Absolute rubbish

Can't screen cast any of my android devices. Won't read external hd (tried multiple). Won't connect to Bluetooth headset or surround sound. Super slow to load. Freezes every single time it's used. Apart from that picture quality is average... Until it freezes. Sound is loud but tinny. Absolutely regret buying this tv

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for $599.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality
Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty

This TV worked ok for the first few weeks and then the smart TV started playing up. We can't watch anything without it flicking back to the home page within a minute of commencing a show. The smart TV is faulty, it doesn't work, we have had nothing but problems and we have only had it for a few months.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com for $429.00.

Khan P.
Khan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Low quality TV with many issues.

Purchased at Kogan.com for $379.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Kogan Series 9 RU9210 compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

ALICIA M.
ALICIA M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible quality

We got the tv delivered today and I am so deeply disappointed with the picture and sound quality of this tv. The picture quality is terrible. It is grainy and blurry. The TV is too bright and the sound is uncomfortable to the ears. Yes it's cheaper but not by much. We had an LG 55 inch for $150 more and the quality is by far better than this junk. Save your money stay away from Kogan TVs

Purchased in August 2020.

Mickru
MickruSydney, NSW

Picture Unperfect

Initially I found this TV to be adequate for the money paid but I am reminded by my Wife what utter rubbish the picture is. Occasionally I have had to go down and turn it off in the middle of the night as it turns itself on. The colour issue is similar to the previous reviewer. I have my picture going through Foxtel cable and it is still a rubbish picture. I enquired for more instruction but they are limited and hasn't improved the picture at all.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com.

RossKogan

Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience.

If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Lisa DT
Lisa DTSydney, NSW

Utter Garbage. DO NOT BUY

• +2Thumbnail

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for $599.00.

Ana Alonso
Ana Alonso

Love it!

It is our first smart tv and it is amazing! I have access to all my favourite apps, like Disney+, Netflix, Stan and others. The quality and colours are great and the price is affordable. the delivery was very quick, 3 days! Love Kogan and the variety of products they have!

Purchased in February 2020 at Kogan.com for $369.00.

Phil AylingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible TV and service

Two of the most critical inbuilt apps don't load and have no capability to reinstall. Plus some websites can't be accessed because the TV thinks you are living overseas even when your IP is Telstra in Australia. Service department absolutely no assistance when they bother to reply. Could be days...... Pathetic customer service. You buy cheap, you get cheap.

Purchased for $379.00.

AshleinoSydney, NSW

Perfect tv

Purchased in November 2019 at Kogan.com for $379.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Kogan Series 9 RU9210 compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Chris A.
Chris A.asked
Series 9 RU9210 (58")

How long does it take for Kogan to get in touch with a customer? I took delivery of this TV on the 17th July 2020. Trouble from day one. Now I managed to speak with customer care and told me to do an Firmware update which was sent to me By Kogan. The link and how to do. So done this update and had to find out that Kogan sent me the wrong update in which bricked my TV. I wrote to customer care again requesting for a call from them. Why does it take so long. I Have No TV KOGAN. Do don't even have a Firmware for this TV for me to try Revert Back. Kogan please do something about this or I will. This is not fair to us customers.

Michele K.
Michele K.asked
Series 9 RU9210 (43")

Can I use this tv without an internet connection? I want to see free to air channels.

bruce a.
bruce a.asked
Series 9 RU9210 (43")

does this tv have a web browser app?

Ashleino

Yes it does. You can download it from the app store.

Phil Ayling

You can only find one that actually works in Australia but the quality is terrible and more frustrating than its worth. Get another TV is my advice.The TV and Kogan are duds don’t ever buy

See all Kogan Series 9 RU9210 questions

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

Compare all 3 Kogan Series 9 RU9210
Kogan Series 9 RU9210 (58")
  • Discontinued

Kogan Series 9 RU9210 (58")

1.3
Kogan Series 9 RU9210 (43")
  • Discontinued

Kogan Series 9 RU9210 (43")

2.6
Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $649.99$799.99$499.99
Screen Size 50"58"43"
Screen TypeLED/LCDLED/LCDLED/LCD
Type of TVSmart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Energy Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4 star(s)
Wireless OptionsBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-Fi
Refresh Rate 50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz
Number of HDMI Ports44
Number of USB Ports222
Wall MountableYesYesYes
Weight9.4 kg14 kg7.05 kg
Operating SystemAndroid TVAndroid TVAndroid TV
Dimensions (without stand) 659 x 1131 x 78 mm753 x 1298 x 65 mm560 x 967 x 65 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 718 x 1131 x 243 mm808 x 1298 x 278 mm600 x 967 x 215 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
ManualDownload manual and manual 2