MPN: KALED43XT9310STA

4K TV Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Sorry, there are no reviews about Kogan Series 9 XT9310 (43") but you can read 3 reviews about Kogan Series 9 XT9310.

geoffjd

geoffjdasked

Series 9 XT9310 (43")

Hi,
At times my Tv turns on when it wants to & very late at night or early in the morning. The "on" timer is not set, plus the remote at times won’t turn the Tv on. I have changed the batteries & no difference. I have to turn it off at the wall & back on a again for it to work. The receiver is possibly faulty.
You can't set favourite TV channels & there's no recall or back button to go to the previous channel. Can't sort channels in the order I want. Very basic cheap rubbish.
I was looking for a second Tv, but it won't be a Kogan. Very disappointed in this product. I had mentioned things before & no one had got back to me after I was told someone will be in contact with me. Very bad after sales service & support.
Reading other comments, it seems to be a problem with the tv turning on & the remote won't turn tv on. After all these complaints, Kogan is still sitting on their hands. Their philosophy is, we've got their money & stuff them.
They're to gutless to put a customer service phone number on their website. They would have their phone lines choked up with complaints.

CALLOHAN
CALLOHAN

Yes I think it’s a problem with all their sets. with mine it was very random so they said it was ok when they tested. They said they replaced mother board but problem was still the same, so like you i put up with it and turn it off and on at power point to reset it. scares the Misses at night though!

See all Kogan Series 9 XT9310 questions

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

Compare both Kogan Series 9 XT9310