Kogan Series 9 XU9210

19 questions from our users

Marie M.

Marie M.asked

Series 9 XU9210

i bought from Dick smith, expected to be able to download neon . why cant i ?

Daniel R.

Daniel R.asked

Series 9 XU9210 (43")

Hi, I was wondering if this tv will support 4k60fps (4k 60hz) with Dolby vision on or off on an Xbox one or Series x.

Daniel R.

Daniel R.asked

Series 9 XU9210 (43")

Hi, I was wondering if this tv will do 4k 60fps (60hz) with an Xbox console with Dolby vision?

Anne S.asked

Series 9 XU9210 (50")

6 month old tv, no prior problems, now suddenly when going into streaming services like 7 plus etc I have lost colour. Picture is slightly muted and in black/white. Free to air channels are normal colour. Any clues ???

Hi Anne,
Sounds like it could be a warranty job but before going down that path turn the unit off and be sure to unplug it from the power source. Check you have good antennae connection. Give it 5 minutes, plug it back in and start the unit again. If trouble persists, contact the source you purchased the unit from with a view to lodging a warranty claim. Hope that works for you.
Leon

Anne S.

Hi Leon, have done as you suggested with no result. Antennae connection good as perfect picture in colour on free to air channels and 'homepage ' although when going into homepage the clarity/colour diminishes and when a streaming icon is pressed colour goes altogether.

Purchased from Kogan May 2020

Chris

Chrisasked

Series 9 XU9210 (55")

Hi.
Could someone please tell me the best picture settings for this tv? I am struggling to find a good picture setting. Tv works well but gee the picture is very ordinary. TIA

mrmowedit

mrmoweditasked

Series 9 XU9210 (50")

I have place on the wall 1300 x 810, will the 50” will fit ?

Hi, Mine is the 55" model and measures 1250 x 720, so yes. Leon

Big Geoffreyasked

Series 9 XU9210

Can you stream Foxtel on this tv

Leon A.

Hi Big Geoffrey, I haven't bothered with Foxtel myself but Google Play store is accessible from the TV and Foxtel apps are available but you would have to check with Fox to get your answer because from the comments some people have had probs with the App. Good luck.
Leon

Big Geoffrey

That being the case, I’ll give that TV the flick. Thanks.

Gary M

Gary Masked

Series 9 XU9210

what is the difference between a 55" series 9 xu9210 tv and a 55" series 9 xu9210 tv?

jan

janasked

Series 9 XU9210

The unit will not select TV channels; we, tried different outlets as we have a number of this type of model and the cables are correct; Antenna works it is just the channels selection will go right through but not select any channels; it seems it is a faulty TV. The TV has been mounted on the wall by a professional Electrician / TV installer (not me) and he cannot even get it to work; Will you reply or advise.

Greg C
Greg C

The remotes are very dicey - do the test on the support site and put in a support ticket. Be prepared for many back and forth emails before they accept the fault.

jan

janasked

Series 9 XU9210

tv channels will not tune in

Gwendoline Keene

Gwendoline Keeneasked

Series 9 XU9210

I recently purchased a 65" Kogan TV and while I am happy with the viewing quality etc., I am very frustrated that I cannot watch Gold Coast Channel 9 news at 5.30 each evening.
I have been able to get this channel on my older TV (also Kogan) and also my LG TV which is a few years old.
I would really appreciate knowing whether this is a fault with this TV or what is causing.

Cal

Calasked

Series 9 XU9210 (43")

Recently bought a Foxtel now box from Kogan to set up on my Kogan TV but all I'm getting is a video not supported message on screen. My tv is not a 4k but can't seem to find a way to contact you regarding the one I bought (Full HD Series 9, RF9000)

Greg
Greg

Hey Cal, if you login to the Kogan website and then click My Account (your name in the top right of the browser) you'll see a new menu appear. The second option in the list is"Contact Customer Care". The direct link is https://www.kogan.com/account/dashboard/customer-care/. Email or this link is the only way to contact them. They don't seem to have phones.

Marls

Marlsasked

Series 9 XU9210

Do I need an external aerial to watch free to air stations?

Hi Mar
I hard wired antenna cable but not yet connected to a external antenna.
I bought a internal antenna and it works fine
I will get around to connecting external.
For now its ok

ministerasked

would like to know the external dimensions of 75" Series 9, XU9210 please

Hi Minister
The best way to know all specification is to go on to the Kogan web site, their really good with the specs
You have asked me about a 75 inch, we purchased a 65inch, so I could not tell you.

thanks git it now

Nhan Huynhasked

Series 9 XU9210

How come there are people finding the products ok but 2 people are not happy even with 3rd replacement? Do they keep sending faulty products to whoever got faulty products? These reviews are not helpful because they are vastly different and unexplainable.

Scott

Hi Nhan,what is actually occuring with your Kogan series 9 Tv, to make it seem faulty ??
Scott.

Nhan Huynh

No I'm thinking of buying one but the reviews are so unhelpful in that they are vastly different, as said.

Scott

It seems quite unlucky that anyone would receive 3 faulty ones in a row from anywhere,but not improbable...My suggestion would be if possible to try cables on another tv to check they are fine,and or replace all cables. Sometimes the thin filament wires or plugs can be dirty,worn or damaged,but appearing ok.The same goes with exterior aerial cables,they can appear ok but in fact be absorbing water due to outer sheath becoming porous over time being exposed to the outdoor elements & even the little signal receiver units on exterior antennas break down over time and also birds can unintentionally damage these components,while pecking at small spiders/bugs from webs.Without knowing more details of the issues occuring,this is all i can suggest.
Scott.

Georgeasked

Series 9 XU9210

Need remote for 'series 9 xu9210'

Remote for series 9 XU9210 does not work... Need new 1

Ian

No sent the TV back as it was a waste of money

Need a remote for this model series 9 xu9210

Tomyasked

Series 9 XU9210

Will it support Foxtel IQ4 UHD? Needs HDMI2 cable (supplied with IQ4) and HDCP 2.2.

Ian

i wouldn't get this TV I'm still waiting for a replacement TV that works which will be the third one i recommend JBHI or Harvey Normans at least you can take the TV back if there is a problem

Tomy

Looks like nobody knows and Kogan is too busy to monitor or doesn't care.

Coreyasked

Series 9 XU9210

Each time I change the channel, I have to turn subtitles off again. Is there a trick to stopping subtitles permanently?

Gavin
Gavin

Go to the main menu/settings and turn the subtitlesoff there.

Corey

Yeah its set to off in the main settings, but makes no difference. You still have to manually turn it off via the remote button each time you change the channel.

smorris
smorris

Same problem. Constantly getting subtitles even though they are turned off in the settings. I can't even turn them off though.

Michael L.

Michael L.asked

Series 9 XU9210

who is the manufacturer of the panel for this tv?.Thanks

Azzbot
Azzbot

Some bloke in apartment 3

Tomy

My Foxtel IQ4 identifies the TV: Mfr:GDH, model:Smart TV-48. Does that help?

Nhan Huynh

It says Sharp on the website. It should not be bad.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives