Kogan Series 9 XU9250 (65")

Kogan Series 9 XU9250 (65") Questions & Answers

MPN: KALED65XU9250STA
Listing monitored by Kogan

5 questions from our users

Pollyfodder
Pollyfodderasked

Anyone else having trouble with USB or HDD recognition?
Does not recognize EXFAT or NTFS formats, which are the only formats that can be used for larger files, hence, 4K VIDEOS!
What the hell is the point of having a 4k TV if you cannot play 4K videos via USB?
Also has trouble with 1gb HDD in the USB port!
NO UPGRADES SINCE PURCHASE, Kogan not interested in rectifying these issues in future updates!
Anyone with these troubles please contact me, and making submissions to the Federal Court of Australia for a NATIONAL PRODUCT RECALL!

David M.asked

I only received my tv around 4 months ago, already I'm in need of a new remote for my particular tv. Now the tv is not old & I would like to hear that you will replace my remote, thanks

phred01
phred01

Our remote wasn't brilliant from day one. Did the test with the mobile phone camera and it was still sending code in Infar red Fortunately had access to another remote which worked fine ...that eliminated the TV. On line lodged a warranty claim with Kogan. They happily sent out a new one. They didn't want the old one back!

David M.

Hope I will get the same soon as well as it's a pain in d butt not being able to operate

Peter L.

it was lucky I had another remote but mine was pathetic did not work did work changed batteries etc etc painful and embarrassing

P.P.
P.P.asked

Can I use Bluetooth to drive my remote speakers?
The "blurb" says "*Bluetooth is only compatible with Google Assistant and the voice search function on the remote." So, it appears that my Bluetooth speakers will NOT work with this telly?

Peter L.

No. Its a very basic tv. I was lucky my tv developed a screen fault and got my money back
Invested in a slightly more expensive Sony. Much happier

John
Johnasked

Who makes this model Series 9 XU9250 (65") tv

Mad

They are kogan brand hope that it's helps they are awsome

Mad

Whoops forgot too say china but was isn't these day but great tv it does everthing awsome picture has everything you need plus more great price tag

Jamie G.

It's an actual Kogan branded TV. If you check my review you can see pictures of the badge on the front and the sticker on the back.

George
Georgeasked

Kogan 65" Smart HDR 4K UHD LED TV Android TV™ (Series 9, XU9250) Does this Tv upscale to 4K on normal Tv channels

Jamie G.

I don't see anything in the picture settings about upscaling, just noise reduction. Of course it does the standard upscaling of displaying a standard def picture on the full 4k screen, but I don't think it does the interpolation.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs