Kogan Series 9 XU9250 (65")

Kogan Series 9 XU9250 (65")

MPN: KALED65XU9250STA

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

65” xu9250 4K

I am happy with screen resolution. Connects to my Pioneer receiver well. Extremely glitchy with remote control inputs (even with new batteries) and simple volume adjustments. Kicks me out of Netflix and other apps half the time. Frustrating. Voice control function stopped working after a month of use. Buy an LG or other well reviewed tv.

Purchased in June 2020 for $1,050.00.

Kogan
RossKogan
phred01

wanted a bigger screen than 55"

Going from purchasing a 55" curved screen to a 65" one. Just like the 55" unit there enough ports for general use. The screen is good for the price range but hasn't the contrast of the hi end of the market. The viewing of free to air Foxtel dvd and blue ray is adequate for the price. The only problem we had was the remote it only worked when used directly in front of Kogan replaced it with no arguments and didn't want the faulty one back Would this unit for the price conscious but the size is on the big side like many for seniors to handel

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Pollyfodder
Pollyfodderasked

Anyone else having trouble with USB or HDD recognition?
Does not recognize EXFAT or NTFS formats, which are the only formats that can be used for larger files, hence, 4K VIDEOS!
What the hell is the point of having a 4k TV if you cannot play 4K videos via USB?
Also has trouble with 1gb HDD in the USB port!
NO UPGRADES SINCE PURCHASE, Kogan not interested in rectifying these issues in future updates!
Anyone with these troubles please contact me, and making submissions to the Federal Court of Australia for a NATIONAL PRODUCT RECALL!

David M.asked

I only received my tv around 4 months ago, already I'm in need of a new remote for my particular tv. Now the tv is not old & I would like to hear that you will replace my remote, thanks

phred01

Our remote wasn't brilliant from day one. Did the test with the mobile phone camera and it was still sending code in Infar red Fortunately had access to another remote which worked fine ...that eliminated the TV. On line lodged a warranty claim with Kogan. They happily sent out a new one. They didn't want the old one back!

David M.

Hope I will get the same soon as well as it's a pain in d butt not being able to operate

Peter L.

it was lucky I had another remote but mine was pathetic did not work did work changed batteries etc etc painful and embarrassing

P.P.
P.P.asked

Can I use Bluetooth to drive my remote speakers?
The "blurb" says "*Bluetooth is only compatible with Google Assistant and the voice search function on the remote." So, it appears that my Bluetooth speakers will NOT work with this telly?

Peter L.

No. Its a very basic tv. I was lucky my tv developed a screen fault and got my money back
Invested in a slightly more expensive Sony. Much happier

See all Kogan Series 9 XU9250 (65") questions

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

Category4K Ultra HD TVs