Kogan SmarterHome 10W Ambient Smart Bulb

Kogan SmarterHome 10W Ambient Smart Bulb

3.3

BrianVee

BrianVeeSydney, NSW

I have loads of these is my house and have had only a few problems

Chris Rollie

Chris RollieAU

We use this product on a daily basis in the nursery and it's amazing. The price was excellent for the 4 pack of RGB globes and the app works really well. The light colour and brightness options are exactly what we were after.

Not worth the purchase

The colours are very dim, it hardly light the room. I was hoping to have so cool colours in my room with the possibility of even cooler combinations but its just to dim. The 'white' is more of a yellow colour which isn't too bad but A white would've been better (or an option for both). The scenes are a good feature with some customisable ones but again the lack of brightness really takes away from there effect.

Kogan
RossKogan
Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how Kogan SmarterHome 10W Ambient Smart Bulb compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Scott VL

Scott VLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Okay but it's not what I expected

Kogan
RossKogan

Cameron M.

Cameron M.asked

Got a bulb from my room, blinding white Color. But when it comes to the room colours it’s so disappointing. They lack any sort of brightness to be noticeable.

So for the light to go from blinding white to and 80% brightness drop when you put a Color on just doesn’t make sense to me. I’ve brought Lifx bulbs and they are absolutely amazing in terms of colour brightness.

Please help me with my issue Kogan.

David Hasked

How do you hook up the smart lights with Telstra's NBN ( Arcadyan ) Smart modem. I have gone through every step with Telstra smart home support including disabling 5G and sent another modem to trial and having the same problem. The smart lights just wont connect but was working fine with the broadband modem.

Mark S.
Mark S.

im having same problem now everything i try doesnt work i mite have to get a new moderm

David H

If you have a Telstra smart modem you need to sign in to your router. Either type 192.168.0.1 in the web browser or go to your wifi connection and click on Manage router. Enter user name and password. Click on wifi then 2.4G Tab should be highlighted. Scroll down and click on 802.11 ( or 1 ) b/g/n and change it to 802.11 b ONLY. Next scroll down and disable Band steering, it will remove the 5G band from the router for now. Scroll down to the bottom of the page then save. Once done then you can start installing . Once installation is completed go back to Manage router and change the band back to 802.11 b/g/n and enable Band steering then click on save. If any problems installing recheck the wifi band is on 802.11 ( or 1 )b as that is how I found out it will install on that wifi band ONLY and 5G is not connected.. Hope this will help.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives