Kogan SmarterHome 10W Ambient Smart Bulb

Kogan SmarterHome 10W Ambient Smart Bulb

2.8

BrianVee

BrianVeeSydney, NSW

I have loads of these is my house and have had only a few problems

See all Kogan SmarterHome 10W Ambient Smart Bulb reviews

JDO

JDOasked

Hello. Do these bulbs work with dimmer switches?

Chris Rollie
Chris Rollie

The only way I can answer that is when you use the Smarter Home Kogan app you can change the brightness. I don't have a physical dimmer switch sorry.

Cameron M.

Cameron M.asked

Got a bulb from my room, blinding white Color. But when it comes to the room colours it’s so disappointing. They lack any sort of brightness to be noticeable.

So for the light to go from blinding white to and 80% brightness drop when you put a Color on just doesn’t make sense to me. I’ve brought Lifx bulbs and they are absolutely amazing in terms of colour brightness.

Please help me with my issue Kogan.

David Hasked

How do you hook up the smart lights with Telstra's NBN ( Arcadyan ) Smart modem. I have gone through every step with Telstra smart home support including disabling 5G and sent another modem to trial and having the same problem. The smart lights just wont connect but was working fine with the broadband modem.

Mark S.
Mark S.

im having same problem now everything i try doesnt work i mite have to get a new moderm

David H

If you have a Telstra smart modem you need to sign in to your router. Either type 192.168.0.1 in the web browser or go to your wifi connection and click on Manage router. Enter user name and password. Click on wifi then 2.4G Tab should be highlighted. Scroll down and click on 802.11 ( or 1 ) b/g/n and change it to 802.11 b ONLY. Next scroll down and disable Band steering, it will remove the 5G band from the router for now. Scroll down to the bottom of the page then save. Once done then you can start installing . Once installation is completed go back to Manage router and change the band back to 802.11 b/g/n and enable Band steering then click on save. If any problems installing recheck the wifi band is on 802.11 ( or 1 )b as that is how I found out it will install on that wifi band ONLY and 5G is not connected.. Hope this will help.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives