MPN: KASMT02TSTB

No problems at all

Have had no real problems with this toaster, and it is the only one that I have found that allows you to actually turn the two outside elements off so that you can cook the inside of each slice only. This helps immensely with crumpets etc.

Purchased in July 2012 for $45.00.

It's OK I guess

On face value, it has everything..a digital display, countdown and automatic up and down function. But it takes so darn long to toast a slice of bread that it's almost lunch time by the time by breakfast toast is ready to eat. Needs better elements to do what it's designed to do..toast bread

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Never toasted evenly, broken after 3 months

This toaster is nice looking and has clever automated functions, but fails to deliver the basics of toasting bread evenly on both sides. It also doesn't toast the top of larger slices of bread like Helgas. Now it has stopped toasting completely after 3 months of usage. I recommend you look elsewhere for a toaster. If you do purchase something from Kogan, suggest you check dick smith as they sell the same products for cheaper often.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Hi, Thanks for writing a review and we're sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with the toaster and that it is now faulty. We recommend contacting our Support team for assistance if you haven't already. We can be contacted on 1300 304 292 or at the following link: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/

Worst toaster I have ever owned (over 52 years)

I purchased this toaster in October 2014. Leaving aside the fact that it tends to toast the top of the bread only (or burns the top if you want the bottom of the bread toasted), the electronics break down shortly after the warranty expires; I suspect the positive reviews, herein, are plants written by Kogan.. There is only a 12 month warranty. My toaster lasted only 15 months - it still toasts if one is inclined to spend 10 to 15 mins fiddling with the push button wheel and then another 10 to 15 if you want a second round of toast. After this morning I have decided to put an axe through it and buy another Breville (my previous one lasted 12 years).

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Just read the reviews on Breville. Seem they have the same crappy electronics as Kogan. Now decided to buy the $12 toaster from TargetThe $12 toaster turned out to be $20; but it toasts real great

Great!

Reliable and easy to use, despite the lack of a printed instruction book (which is a little annoying, as I,m sure the cost of Kogan printing this would be covered in their price) and the previously mentioned comment regarding the cord storage.
Bonus - The constant LED lit display serves as a night light for the kitchen.

So far so good

Bought this to replace the most annoying toaster ever (see my previous reviews). My first ever purchase from Kogan and the experience was good. Arrived quickly, although no instructions in the box (It's a toaster - how hard can it be?) Toasted well - covers all the toast compared to my previous toaster. Countdown timer is good, and loud beep when finished (I'm still getting used to this one). Not so sure about the bagel setting - they kind of get squashed. Oh and one small issue - getting the cord into the little groove at the back so it doesn't wobble. Finally got there after a bit of force. Another small thing is as this is a fully automatic toaster I experienced on instance where the toast got stuck and went into a up and down cycle before I had to rescue it. Otherwise works great. Good value for money

Best Toaster Since Sunbeam Toastermatic.

I have been using my sunbeam toastermatic for the past 45 years, as there has not been a fully automatic toaster
available till now. The KOGAN with its digital control & automatic raise & lower mechanism plus the cooking chamber seals to keep toast from drying out.
Great value for the price. Have been using for 2 years, no problems.
This is an honest report, no influence from KOGAN. Toaster still performing well, used every day.

Date PurchasedMar 2013