Kogan.com

3.5 from 8,658 reviews

425 questions from our users

Kerri L Chaffey

Kerri L Chaffeyasked

What dishes can I use to cook in not sure if I can use a casserole dish or a cake tin

Davidasked

Is there a phone number to speak to customer service as Logan don't answer emails

Rani Singh
Rani Singh

I have been finding their customer care number, but can not find any. Very bad service

Fired Up

Should not be a surprise as Kogan is listed here and on their website as an Online shop only

Davidasked

I purchased 50" Smart TV series 9 XU9210 so annoying every time I change channels the subtitles keep coming on I went to the help.kogan.com to try & find out how to keep the subtitles from always coming on no help there so is it possible to keep the subtitles off?

JulieR
JulieR

Unfortunately no number so they can hide from customers

Fired Up

That model TV is listed separately on this site.
One member suggested :-
“Go to the main menu/settings and turn the subtitlesoff there”.

I have used the below link successful in the past.

David

I've done all that thanks

Paul M.

Paul M.asked

most of the goods I buy from Krogan,DO not get delived. Austrailia post delibratlry deliver cards to pick up.Im in security building with a front desk.You can t get in. Security will ring me, the problem being,the computer tellsme that Iwas not home. your company is giving poor service. thank you.

Eaglefox

Happened to me twice this week, same scene - im in a secure building - POST rang - i answered (cause i stayed home and doing 'work from home') POST buzzed me from wrong street, wrong building - cause its vvery close to POST office, even though i said im coming down and he acknowledged - he was no where to be found, left the package at POST --- i reported this to POST and updated their Facebook page, they are doing good job helping bushfire victims i kind of felt bad - but this is your main job - all im asking is do it right

Shane D
Shane D

I would suggest that was a problem with Australia Post in your area or with your security man, not Kogan. Yes,Australia Post delivered to my home on each occasion and emailed me to let me know it was being delivered and request any deliver instructions (leave at door, leave a card, etc). I was home on this recent occasion as I knew it was being delivered. The poor delivery once it is picked up from Kogan cannot be blamed on Kogan. I was pretty scathing on their after sales support but I am fair and give credit where it's due. The delivery was fast (which meant Kogan promptly picked the order, packaged it and dispatched it) and due to Australia Post excellent communication system (I suggest you look into this a bit further) ensured I was home and ready to receive.

In your case Kogan DID do it right, it seems either/or Australia Post, the Front desk man or you did it wrong.

Eaglefox

True. Its not kogans fault. That is why I complained to Post not kogan. I'm still not impressed with kogan for not replying about my package to this day about my package which is still due. I spoke to Allied express which Kogan use to ship large items like desks I guess. Spoke to AE and they told me that kogan shipped or booked on weekend which kogan knows AE wont do weekends, but they continue to do it sometimes, and I'm not the first, and to follow up with kogan to rebook so they can receive my package to deliver. I'm still waiting and no reply from them. Never had so terrible online experience online before....

Nigel & Cath J.

Nigel & Cath J.asked

could you tell me where con no. T7NQBN2Q is

Del

Delasked

Hi
Has anyone ordered a Playstation 4 off Kogan?

Wayne. Hawthorn

Wayne. Hawthornasked

Ordered a iPhone 6 on 22/12/2019 have not got it yet. Received SIM card and glass screen protector no word on phone. SIM card number 0424496608 ,Wayne Hawthorn

Jared L.asked

Does Kogan Price Match?

The Kogan Price Guarantee is ambiguous and doesn't state they will match a cheaper price.

calais
calais

I'm not sure but I would never purchase anything else from them.

Jared L.

The answer is no for anyone that cares

simon  c

simon casked

m tent came incomplete code order is24h64m77 please send me the rest

Bac C.
Bac C.

How cheap is Kogan! So tempting isn’t it?? Well, if you don’t mind waiting forever for your order to arrived, then go Kogan!! Don’t even expect getting your order in the ETA! order placed on the 8/12, eta was 16/12 to 23/12 for a phone that can fit in an airbag and get shipped with start track in less that 24h for less than $11 freigh!! What is going on at Kogan???? Price are to low to afford freight? Very bad customer service and poor management. I’m extremely disappointed.

simon  c
simon c

my tent is incomplete, parts missing, please send me the rest code 24h64m77

Tracy H.

Tracy H.asked

do you sell apple i phone 8 128 gb

Hemi
Hemi

What this has to do with kogan ???

Melanie
Melanie

Do NOT buy from this company!!!!

Serena D.

Serena D.asked

How do I get the notes to come out faster when doing it in batches. They come out 1 to 3 at a time and won't continue until I take those ones out

Fired Up

Sorry but I dont understand your question

Ash

Ashasked

I ordered 2 tv ... it dispatched on 5th of December... I need it before Christmas... but the order is sitting...
Can I cancell it as I am sick of waiting...
Please if there is solution email me on ashrafhajaj7@gmail.com
It is very hard to use your website to make complain or contact... and so easy to buy and pay money..

Fired Up

Sorry for the delay in answering.
Because of high demand expect it after Boxing Day.

Vanessa

Vanessaasked

Dear Kogan, I have ordered a mattress and bed frame on your website, only to receive a mattress from one courier and the other, still to be recieved. My order MLZGX9MC, is still waiting for the bed frame, ordered a couple of weeks ago, in the hope that it would arrive on time for my Mum, who arrives this weekend without a bed frame to sleep on! It seems the delivery was given to the responsibility of Fastway ( FZ0009397329) couriers, who, according to several online reviews are completely and utterly useless. The bed frame I have ordered AND PAID FOR, I fear my never arrive on time or may never arrive at all. It is your responsibility to ensure, that goods purchased on your website are received, correct? If you value your customers and your business' reputation I suggest you ensure you deliver on your goods and services.
I would appreciate if someone can get in contact with Fastwat and provide a prompt resolution to this matter!

Fired Up

Why ask a public Review site when there is the normal way to contact the company?

Gaya

Gayaasked

Does anyone know how to submit a faulty claim? I have followed the online instructions and gone into my account history but I am unable to put the claim in. The option for submitting it as advised in their trouble shoot page just isn't there.
One very frustrated customer.

Does this help?

HannoSchafer

HannoSchaferasked

Hi KOgan Representative - I have purchased an item fro KOgan on 6 December and the initial Estimated Shipping has now passed an a generic emai response of Shipping Soon is not acceptable. This item is advertised as Australian Stock covered by Australian Warranty and IM curious why it takes so long to :process" let alone ship. My order number is 9HZ8MUWJ. I have sent them a further email as this is a Christmas present and cannot understand why it takes so long - Please clarify

Lesley Buxton

Lesley Buxtonasked

Why wasnt this printed its true and Im not a robot or got paid

Fired Up

I have no idea what you are on about

jeff l.

jeff l.asked

My Agora XS KOGAN mobile phone camera is locked in micro focus mode instead of normal focus, how do i change it back to normal focus thanks

Is the manual any help?

Meenu R.

Meenu R.asked

Anyone using Kogan credit card, just to know where you can use it ir which shops in australia

Yes you can

Tolga G.

Tolga G.asked

I have ordered e bike one week ago but they didnt even send a track number. I dont know when does it arrive or will arrive! It hasnt even shipped!! What kind of crap is that?!!

Fired Up

Normal when you ask via this public Review site rather than the normal communication methodology

Joshasked

Has anyone unknowingly purchased Kogan First $99 subscription? Kogan are sneaking $99 from unsuspecting people for a subscription service "Kogan First" during the checkout process. I'm in the process of fighting the $99 subscription with my wife which we didn't intend on purchasing. My wife purchased something for the first time from Kogan to find a sudden $99 charge on her credit card which she didn't (knowingly) authorize. We will be in contact with the ACCC next week and thinking of even getting A current affair involved to do an investigation into their sales tactics. Rule of thumb, STAY AWAY FROM KOGAN. Stick with eBay and Amazon, at least you know you wont be scammed.

Nire
Nire

I just had the same thing happen. I never signed up to it. I also can't afford to flush $99 down the toilet!

Josh

Hi Nire, we complained and had the money refunded, if they don't refund the money then take to the ACCC or i'm sure A Current Affair would love to get their hands on this! We won't ever be using Kogan again, that's for sure.

Lisa S
Lisa S

Hi Josh, we are in the same position and was wondering what you specifically stated to Kogan. We emailed Kogan and they said they will not be providing us the refund as it's against their 'policy'. It is completely unfair and unethical on the part of Kogan to charge us $99 for a service we did not knowingly authorise.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives