Kogan.com

Kogan.com (page 2 of 434)

3.5 from 8,664 reviews

• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (186) · No (646)

Dissapointed

DissapointedMid North Coast, NSW

Worst Shopping Experience

This company promises alot and delivers nothing.The refund system is an absolute joke and customer service is the worst.after going to fair trading they promised a result well that was last year and still waiting
Buy from this company at your own peril

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 256GB

Andrew M.Perth, WA

Cheapest price. But lie about delivery, and ignore emails.

Have ordered products successfully, but it's a lottery.
My latest order was a smart lock - Kogan are supplying it from overseas so I asked if it uses the Australian radio frequencies (can't be used otherwise and they provide no specs).
Support took a week to tell me they didn't know (it's written on the box).
It's now been 2 weeks and I can't get any tracking despite paying $50 for trackable shipping.
Wish I had dealt with someone else even the dearest provider would be cheaper in the long run.

Product PurchasedSchlage smart lock

Worst Service Ever - DO NOT USE KOGAN

Rani SinghPerth, WA

Kogan website- a BIG fraud

Ordered a product from Kogan, the product was delivered however they deducted extra 99$ from my saved credit card as Kogan first annual membership. It was so confusing because I never subsricbed for their annual membership. They forced an annual membership and now I can not find their customer care number or any helpline to get a refund. Please help.

Dave P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid like the plague

Confusing help centre, it leads on circles. Lacking basic online retailer services and support. Definitely not local . Lacking in honesty when dealing with problems in shipping. web site has some major floors and some minor vulnerabilities. Shipping within Logan's estimated time frame is unlikely if at all.

Dave P.

Visited the help desk. Issue remains unresolved and will untill Kogan institutes changes in there design, layout, easy of access to contact information

MumsiejacLaunceston, TAS

Poor quality and products do not last for long

I've purchased 5 items from Kogan, and find once the warranty period isover products dont last much longer. Told to buy extended warranty but I shouldn't have to they should last longer than 1 year!!!

DamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm not alone - deducted $99!!! for Kogan First Membership - Beware!!

My account was deducted $99 without notice for a "Annual"Kogan First membership fee which i did not purchase for. Upon checking, I realised that it was tagged along with one of my purchase that comes with free delivery. Is this a hidden sales to take advantage of customer who is unaware? Furthermore, i don't store my credit details for all my purchase online with any merchant. So how does Kogan deduct $99 from my account?? And I'm not alone after doing some search online. I am looking into lodging a formal complaint with authorities to look into this and I will never shop with Kogan again. And it is important that I share my experience with people so that they know what to look out for and avoid when doing online purchase with Kogan.

Sudip

SudipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shoddiest of all

There are dodgy business with lackluster support. There are shops you should never look back.

Bought a few TH tees and the sizes vary within the same size tag (and fit!). Amazing quality. And when you try to browse through their support page, only option is to call them up and they try every way to hold you up!

Bought about 5-6 of them, they have posted all and to be honest postage timing was great. But all were marked as delivered as soon as the first one arrived! To top it off... there is still no online support available.

Then there is kogan. Support is non-existent. No chat support. Website is sloppy.
Then there are always those who are suffering from Kogan First membership. How is that still a thing and not a SCAM?

Shane D

Shane DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Positives outweigh the Negatives

EaglefoxSydney, NSW

Worst experience ever. False 24 - 48 hours delivery statement. No Phone support, Email support non existent

Purchased on 30 Dec. Still waiting - so much for 2 days delivery promise. No reply to emails.
Never knew there is no phone support - that in itself sounds very dodgy, we can pretty much forget about support then.

Minna B.

Minna B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam company terrible

This company is filled with fine print, free trials luring you into paying more money. I just got charged $99 for some subscription that i do not remember purchasing. Apparently I ticked a box when purchasing an item. I am struggling to delete my credit card details from there website which I just find suspicious. My dad had issues with buying a faulty product from and they were very difficult to get in touch with so he had to just give up. Honestly go anywhere else.

Product PurchasedApple iPod In-Ear

Carlos

CarlosMelbourne

Unit is refurbished or second class

I have purchased a Google Pixel 3 Xl and it has arrived with signs of refurbishment.

The box seals were tampered which I did not care in the beginning. But the screen factory sticker had a lot of bubbles, a clear sign that it has been pealed off previously.
Also, the bottom speaker came damaged.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3 XL

Costa

CostaSydney, NSW

Piece of crap company selling non-australian phones, screwing you later on when the phone breaks down. Don't trust

Bought the phone worked alright then shut down on me... The site was okay at first but now when I saw what the products were really like, no wonder why everything is so cheap. Do not trust this company

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A8

FarhadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Took two weeks to deliver from Sydney

Took almost two weeks to receive this rug from Sydney to Adelaide.
The rug doesn't flat on floor (it might take sometime for it to go flat on floor but at least it seems very awkward now)
The rug on kogan page looks way better and kinda grey in color but in reality it's very white and isn't as nice as shown on kogan page.
This is my first and last purchase on kogan.

Product PurchasedCarpet

Bruce

Bruce

Faulty beach shelter - not erectable. Contacting Kogan impossible

Faulty - cannot erect. Tried to contact Kogan. Purchase not in order history. No Kogan phone number, no Kogan email. Not contactable. Wasted 45 mins. Poor product with zero support. Will not deal with Kogan again.

Product PurchasedSunnyLIFE Beach Sounds
Alex

AlexVictoria

These guys are crazy do not accept to receive emails from them!

These guys are crazy. I don’t know where they got my email from. Now I receive almost 10 email from them every day about rubbish things that they want to sell. I click on “unsubscribe” link on every single email but the emails keep coming. I have unsubscribed for almost 50 times but they don’t care. Don’t get into Kogan.com trap, unless you have an email box that you don’t care about!

Ross x.Kogan

Hi there, thank you for letting us know about your experience.

Please contact our Help Desk for assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

michelle.godkinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kogan customer

Had ordered a XR iPhone refurbished for my daughter. Arrived, only to set up and camera won’t work at all. Emailed umpteen times, had one response, still waiting upon to send back. Extremely poor customer service waited for x3 days for a response and still waiting to return faulty iPhone. Will never use company again, can’t speak to a real person, very annoying to constantly having to take a number and wait.Buyer beware , shop anywhere but Kogan . Have officially put in a complaint to consumer affairs , but the faulty iPhone and the non compliant customer service.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR

Hi,
I would like to ask how long does it take to have this issue solved , as I'm still waiting for an response . As mentioned I would like a full refund.

Be aware

Please anyone signing up be very aware of the Kogan First Membership that you will be charged after your free trial runs out after like 15 days its $99! It doesn't even give you the option to cancel it after a few days, nope that's it your paid for a year when I'm never planning to use them again.

Ross x.Kogan

Hi Nat, thank you for letting us know about your experience.

If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/.

Michael T.

Michael T.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Jainish was an absolute legend

Signed up for Kogan Online and spoke with a lovely bloke by the name of Jainish. He was very helpful and could tell that I wanted to get connected quickly so he prioritised the service and will be up and running in less than a day all going well.

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No longer a customer

I have made a lot of purchase from kogan and have been quite happy as Australia Post was used for delivering and the timeframe was great. However recently I brought a portable air conditioner and it has been delivered when delivery date was 3rd Jan 3020. I was informed by kogan to contact toll company as they can't do anything about it and Toll can't provide me with an answer as to what the hold up is. Try to cancel the order kogan informed me I can't because it's with shipment. Only wish I read this reviews before making a purchasing. Really disappointed.