3.8

3.7

Courtneyd
CourtneydSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Great

Iv had this mop about 3 years I still have all the original heads. Washed well so far. I’m always used the Koh liquid. No weird finish on the tile. No issues with the spray not working. Best investment as iv had so many spray mops in the past that work for 2 seconds and don’t spray any more or the mop heads shrink in the wash. I normally order like 8l as a time and I’m good for ages for my floor mop and bench spray.
Chris F
Chris FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC19 posts

Good for its short life

Good whilst it lasts. It cleans well, the Koh liquid is good but does occasionally leak so never fill it up. Disappointingly, it barely lasted 3 years - even with repairs. The handle is not strong enough for average domestic use and appears to be suited to 'spot cleaning only , you still need a mop. The handle screw holder broke within 2 years (fixed with a hose clamp) however at its 3rd year the handle broke in half. Koh do not offer any spare parts, and no assistance once 3 years old, which is poor for an expensive ($70 RRP) mop. I expect better. Show details
Aleisha
AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT93 posts
Mauzy
MauzySydney, NSW12 posts

Best Mop Ever!

I just received my new mop from KOH along with their Universal Cleaner and I can't believe just how fabulous these products are. I am in my 60's, have been married for 44 years and had a LOT of mops over the years, but none even come close to this one. It has a chamber to put the Universal cleaner in and you spray it as you mop. My floors have never looked or smelled cleaner! It comes with 5 extra washable mop heads which are not thick like your average mop and therefore I was able to get into and under spots that an average mop can't. It swivels 360 degrees and glides like a dream. I can't believe that a MOP makes me so happy LOL! I would thoroughly recommend this product and hope you love it like me.