Kong Australia

Kong Australia

Leanne

LeanneSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service.

Purchased MSI Infinite S 9SH-057AU Gaming Desktop and am very happy with this purchase and am excited to be using it. Customer services was excellent and my desktop arrived over night even with free shipping! Highly recommend.

Product PurchasedMSi Infinite PC

BLAIL64

BLAIL64Sydney, NSW

Bought Metabox Laptop from them and Customer Service was 2nd to none

Over two years ago I bought a gaming laptop from Metabox through them
with the Specs that I wanted.

Unfortunately, what I wanted wasn't in stock but they gave me free upgrade
Instead. two years & 2 months later my laptop still works without any Issues.

Kris & Daniel Bao from Metabox were a pleasure to deal with two years ago.

Deb

DebMid West, WA

Trustworthy and Responsive

I bought an MSI PS42 laptop. Kong was extremely responsive from product enquiry, through back-order (as the laptops were not yet in stock), delivery, post-delivery support and even 2 months later when the free gift hadn't arrived. I dealt with Kris and all was done over email. I would definitely use Kong over and over again as I completely trust them and I'm also loving my new laptop.

Product PurchasedMSi PS42
Bonnie J.

Bonnie J.

Top-Notch Help and Service, fast delivery, and you get what you pay for.

At first, I was sceptical about Kong Computers, it's a lot of money to trust in an unknown computer place when purchasing online. I am soo glad that I did. I purchased an MSI desktop which they answered all my questions well without being a too hard salesperson. A month later, I realised I made a mistake and didn't get enough storage. I contacted Kong Computers and asked my options, what followed was a lengthy exchange of the best options and how to do it. It was more than what a customer would expect and was immensely helpful. That has won me over so much that I decided to write this review. Super helpful.
If you have any questions, no matter how stupid, they do not hesitate to answer them as if they weren't stupid.

Excellent customer service

Great service from KRIS. Bought a laptop from Kong's computer last December and Kris has provided excellent response and customized service everytime when issues arise. Very satisfactory. Will. Definitely go back for future workstation.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Brilliant personalised services

Kris at Kong computers is great, always fast responses to emails and keeps you in the loop with the order. A fantastic well built and fast laptop from Metabox too. Cannot fault.

Mike D.

Mike D.Sydney, NSW

I Couldn't ask for a better service

Products are sold cheaper than the supplier's price idk how they do their magic.
Excellent laptop performance and very fast delivery.
Owner responds tk email in a matter of minutes. I will definitely buy from him again 11/10

Product PurchasedMetabox NH70RC

Y H LIM

Y H LIMCentral Queensland, QLD

Buy MSI GE75 with RTX2060 GPU

Guys, this is the place to buy your laptops from.
After Googling customer feedbacks, I bought the MSI GE75 8SE from him.
Also, my son bought his laptop from him earlier - great experience.
The delivery was quick, well packed, and I was fully informed on status.
Guys, the real acid test of customer experience is when you have problems.
I had some issues with redeeming promo gifts from MSI.
Here, I can vouch that Kris at Kong is super exemplary,
following up daily with your issues until they are fully resolved to your satisfaction.
Top Best recommendation to buy from Kris at Kong Computers.
Philip

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent customer service and product

Juri

JuriYass

Outstanding Costumer Support

So let me say beforehand that I usually don't write any reviews! But I had to because I couldn't tip the man (Kris Cawthorn) that was helping me with my purchase. I've never in my life received such an service! I don't know what position this guy is in but you (Kong computers) should promote him. By far the quickest replys I've ever received. Made me feel safe ordering from this company and will order / recommend in the future for sure. Well if that didn't convince you all I got to say about the service : caring, professional, friendly, FAST.

Thank you !
-Juri

DouglasH

DouglasHRavensbourne

Great service and support

Very helpful before purchasing – asked other customers with the same laptop their thoughts. Always reply to emails same day or next day usually, two days max. Gave me a $50 discount, the best price around. When one of the rubber feet fell off after about a year they contacted Gigabyte and gave me three options for repair. Excellent service all round.

Josh

JoshAdelaide

Amazing service and great prices!

I ordered a Metabox laptop from Kong computers on cyber Monday. The price was very good for the specs and Kris kept me up to date the whole way. My double order error was quickly resolved. When my package arrived there was some minor damage as the box had been dropped but Kris provided brilliant customer service and resolved this problem quickly.

Would recommend to anyone looking for a new PC.

zeWombat

zeWombatSydney

Very trustworthy and helpful supplier

We need more small companies like this in Australia. Use them. Buy from them. They will even talk to you on the phone. Amazing.

Dylan

DylanHunter Region, NSW

Computer purchased

I purchased my sons computer through Kong Computers and I couldn’t be happier. Kris really helped me go through the options and specs of the different options, great man, fantastic help. Once I purchased it the computer arrived within the same week. Highly recommenced buying your computer through Kong. Will definitely be buying all of my computer needs from Kris in the future!!!

Jesse A

Jesse APerth

No regrets

Bought a laptop from here a while back. Soon after I deposited the money, I got an actual human response from Kris. After transferring as much money as I did, I found it incredibly reassuring.
He kept me updated throughout the process, apologised when there were delays out of his control, and when the prices changed the day after my purchase he offered to refund me the difference.
I don't normally write store reviews, but I will for this company.

Jono.S

Jono.SWollongong

Brilliant Service and an Excellent Company, worthy of 6 stars!!!

Andrew

AndrewSydney

Excellent and honest company

World class customer service!

Absolutely great service, if it’s any store I’ll return to it’s Kong Computers! Kris took me through all the questions I had and was very professional as well as helpful! Will recommend to family, friends & strangers!

Anton

Anton

Brilliant service.

Kris at Kong did an amazing job - listened and answered all of my questions, very patient.
There was a small issue that was not their fault, yet they went to extra lengths to sort it out properly and quickly.

Their price was good and they had some extra freebies as part of the deal online.

I would definitely recommend them.

Omara Khaddaj

Omara KhaddajBentleigh East

Great Customer Service

Good products, deals, and offers. And most importantly.. great communication, very friendly, and quick follow up. Kris takes his time to answer all your questions and handle all your concerns and he handles it professionally.