Kong Computers Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (13)
Vignesh
VigneshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service - Willing to go the extra mile (and then some) for the customer

Nick
NickPerth, WA

Awesome customer service

Michael G
Michael G

Exemplary service during an uncertain time

I purchased a Metabox Flo laptop through Kong at the recommendation of numerous users on the Whirlpool forums, and their enthusiasm was absolutely warranted. The purchasing experience was made so comfortable via Kris in the support team; he was attentive, detailed and timely with his communication and follow ups when I had concerns about a delivery snafu that was no fault of Kong's or Metabox's (but one that he took as seriously as though it was, which is the type of thing one would want out of the best service experience). He put considerable effort to ensure that I was satisfied with shopping through Kong, and I would be more than happy to endorse and recommend them!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Kong Computers Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

John S
John S

Bought back in 2015

Having looked at the reviews of scorptec and fake positive reviews, I decided to write this review based on my positive experience, the laptop had minor software issues that were fixed by myself. Upon emailing these issues to kongcomputers there was a prompt response and offer to send the laptop back. Luckily the laptop was fine and still is, although Im looking to replace it soon.

Kris C.Kong Computers Australia

Thanks for the review John. It is good to know that the laptop is still going strong after 5 years :)

Great advice and serivce!

What first drew me to Kong was it's competitive price, I was looking for HP Dragonfly Elite and Kong had the best price by a mile. I called up Kris for some advice on the product, he was very helpful in providing unbiased, professional and knowledgeable advice in regards to the product and it's market competitors. After this I decided to purchase the product from him and the transaction was seamless and the product arrived within the following day.

Great service Kris. Will definitely do business here again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Best Customer Service Ever.

I purchased a Metabox laptop from Kris and the guys at Kong Computers and received the best customer service I've ever had before. Kris kept me up-to-date with my delivery, build and overall status on a daily basis, even apologising for things beyond the team's control when it came to delays.

At the end of the day, you could buy your computers and laptops from somewhere else but why would you want to when you would miss out on the pleasure of dealing with these guys.

Product PurchasedMetabox NH58R
Kris C.Kong Computers Australia

Brilliant, thanks Paul. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Let us know if you have any questions about the laptop. Cheers, Kris

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service.

Purchased MSI Infinite S 9SH-057AU Gaming Desktop and am very happy with this purchase and am excited to be using it. Customer services was excellent and my desktop arrived over night even with free shipping! Highly recommend.

Product PurchasedMSi Infinite PC
Kris C.Kong Computers Australia

Thanks so much for your review Leanne :) We will forward onto MSI for you as well. Thanks, Kris from Kong Computers

BLAIL64
BLAIL64Sydney, NSW

Bought Metabox Laptop from them and Customer Service was 2nd to none

Over two years ago I bought a gaming laptop from Metabox through them
with the Specs that I wanted.

Unfortunately, what I wanted wasn't in stock but they gave me free upgrade
Instead. two years & 2 months later my laptop still works without any Issues.

Kris & Daniel Bao from Metabox were a pleasure to deal with two years ago.

Deb
DebMid West, WA

Trustworthy and Responsive

I bought an MSI PS42 laptop. Kong was extremely responsive from product enquiry, through back-order (as the laptops were not yet in stock), delivery, post-delivery support and even 2 months later when the free gift hadn't arrived. I dealt with Kris and all was done over email. I would definitely use Kong over and over again as I completely trust them and I'm also loving my new laptop.

Product PurchasedMSi PS42
Electronics & Computing Shops

Bonnie J.
Bonnie J.

Top-Notch Help and Service, fast delivery, and you get what you pay for.

At first, I was sceptical about Kong Computers, it's a lot of money to trust in an unknown computer place when purchasing online. I am soo glad that I did. I purchased an MSI desktop which they answered all my questions well without being a too hard salesperson. A month later, I realised I made a mistake and didn't get enough storage. I contacted Kong Computers and asked my options, what followed was a lengthy exchange of the best options and how to do it. It was more than what a customer would expect and was immensely helpful. That has won me over so much that I decided to write this review. Super helpful.
If you have any questions, no matter how stupid, they do not hesitate to answer them as if they weren't stupid.

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Brilliant personalised services

Kris at Kong computers is great, always fast responses to emails and keeps you in the loop with the order. A fantastic well built and fast laptop from Metabox too. Cannot fault.

Mike D.
Mike D.Sydney, NSW

I Couldn't ask for a better service

Products are sold cheaper than the supplier's price idk how they do their magic.
Excellent laptop performance and very fast delivery.
Owner responds tk email in a matter of minutes. I will definitely buy from him again 11/10

Product PurchasedMetabox NH70RC
Y H LIM
Y H LIMCentral Queensland, QLD

Buy MSI GE75 with RTX2060 GPU

Guys, this is the place to buy your laptops from.
After Googling customer feedbacks, I bought the MSI GE75 8SE from him.
Also, my son bought his laptop from him earlier - great experience.
The delivery was quick, well packed, and I was fully informed on status.
Guys, the real acid test of customer experience is when you have problems.
I had some issues with redeeming promo gifts from MSI.
Here, I can vouch that Kris at Kong is super exemplary,
following up daily with your issues until they are fully resolved to your satisfaction.
Top Best recommendation to buy from Kris at Kong Computers.
Philip