Kong Computers Australia

Kong Computers Australia (page 3 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (13)

I purchased a Gigabyte laptop from Kris just the other day. I can see from the other reviews on this site that my experience was not too unique. Meaning: his customer service is a 10/10. A lovely guy to chat with on the phone, correspond with via email and everything in-between.

It's not only the customer service though! My laptop arrived in 24 hours from the point of purchase. All the while, Kris checked in to make sure everything was above board and moving smoothly.

Can't say enough goods things -- would recommend.

John

JohnBallina

Great Customer focused Company

I bought a Gigabyte laptop from Kong at the end of June and ever since then I have been impressed with the way Kong has handled customer Service. (prices were fantastic as well)
There was no issue to small for Kris to look into and any questions I had were met with an instant and informed reply.
I had issues with one of the peripheral devices that was supplied with the laptop, normally with something like this I wouldn't be to concerned and would let it go but one email to Kris is all it took for him to come up with a very satisfactory resolution that has left me with nothing but a positive view of the company.
I fully recommend Kong to anyone!

Bought Laptop: customer service assisted like never before

I would like to recommend the service of Kong Australia because in terms of price and service offered, I never been treated better in my customer life. I was able to appreciate the dedicated service of Kris along all the steps and I can confirm the shop is absolutely brilliant.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Kong Computers Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Excellent standard of Customer Service along with Quality products.

Wile_E_Consumer

Wile_E_ConsumerBrisbane

Great business

Purchased a Metabox laptop from this company and it was a pleasure to deal with them. Fantastic quality product, good, clear communication and good value. Thanks!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
kent491

kent491

Well Done Kong Computers!!

Adam S.

Adam S.Darwin

Excellent deals, great communication.

Came for the reasonably priced laptops, stayed for the excellent customer service. Kris answered any and all of my questions on days when he should have been at home relaxing, and kept me up to date with the progress of my order.

Kong will definitely be the first place I look when I'm in the market for another laptop.

Genuine and Responsive

The Customer Service at Kong is excellent; Kris has replied to obscure and strange emails well past regular working hours where I honestly didn't expect a reply until the next day or even business day. I was slightly hesistant with a payment method being just direct Bank Transfer but my hesitation was quickly dealt with as I was sent invoices and confirmations as soon as possible. The price I paid was less than ordering the product directly through the suppliers (who knows how that works) and the quality of the item, whilst out of Kong's control, was top notch. I am thoroughly satisfied with the work Kong did and have faith that should I encounter any problems they would be more than happy to help me out with them.

Great deals, fantastic customer service

Costumer service is awesome. Kris is was absolutely helpful for all my questions. Kong Computers has great deals and products. I have purchased a Gigabyte laptop for a good price. TOP1. Thanks

Aredee

AredeeMelbourne

Service, service, service; simply good old service..!

I had begun to think that most unwanted and useless thing in any online store these days is customer, but, this store has changed my perception 360.

Products are priced exceptionally low; not masking and transferring unnecessary overheads towards customer like big stores around.

The best online experience!

Kris was just on the top of any questions I asked. The free shipping in Australia was also on top. Will definitely buy from them again in the future.

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Kris of Kong computers was great to deal with , well priced , ordered on a Friday had laptop by Monday delivered to semi rural area.
Will defiantly buy again.

Anorax

AnoraxSydney, NSW

Great online shopping experience

I recently purchased a custom-built Metabox laptop through Kong Computers. The whole process was painless and efficient. Parts selection and ordering is all done via their website. Information is clear and concise and all options with prices are clearly listed. Kong kept me up to date with the ordering process via email. Overall a very pleasant experience buying from a specialised high-end laptop dealer.

asleepykoala

asleepykoalaMelbourne

Dumbfounded! This Is What Customer Service Should Be Like!

Recommend Kong Computers for anyone buying a laptop/PC !

Recently purchased a laptop and received within 3 days.

Customers service was super prompt and the prices are very competitive. Definitely recommend !!!!