Konka U7

Konka U7 Questions & Answers

28 questions from our users

Jim

Jimasked

How do you get rid off the auto lock for an old person it is very difficult to open can you help please

Frank Tothasked

How to open the back??

Lindsay

your best option would be with a blowtorch, that way you won't get frustrated with actually trying to use it. The best advice I can give Frank is to take it back where you brought it and try and get your money back, it's junk pure and simple, rubbish. It won't work. The worst phone ever made, it's a crime that it's still for sale.

Tracey k.asked

I have purchased this for my father and have charged , got SIM card I
N and all it does is flash Konka at me, nothing else.....what is happening have read instructions...nothing

Lindsay

Tracey, the Konka is a dreadful phone. If you can take it back and get a refund, do that immediately. This will not be the last problem you have. If you get it going, figuring out how to do the most basic things can take hours. I can't believe any reputable seller is still selling this junk.

Have done so

Frank,
I got it as a Christmas present.It was faulty at a start.My daughter whose been using mobile phones tried to set it up
failed.I could not unlock it.How can they put faulty phone on the market?? Rubbish.I will return it.

Georgeasked

How do you turn off wifi?

with a hammer

George

Indeed, Lindsay. Happy new year!

Peter S.

Peter S.asked

how do I cancel call forwarding on U7

Lindsay

With a hammer. You can't control how anything works on a Konka U7.

Helen Alice Spryasked

The time is wrong on my brand new Konka U7. How do I fix it. Also, the reviews on this phone seem very bad. Why are you still selling something that doesn't seem to work.

Lindsay

You could spend hours trying to work out how to fix the time on your phone Alice only to go back later and find it is wrong again. This won't be your ony problem, the nightmare of owning a Konka is just beginning. Honestly take it back and see if you can get something else or yur money back. If not and you can afford it, smash and get something better. Your sanity probably depends on it.

Helen Alice Spry

I went to Perth yesterday and my phone seems to have fixed itself. It is still in the 24 hour format rather than a.m. and p.m. as I would prefer, but I am grateful for small mercies. I can see already that yours is sound advice.

Helen Alice Spryasked

My Konka U7 shows the incorrect time. How do I fix this.

Helen Alice Spry

I would like to change the time on my Konka phone from the 24hour time to the 12 hour a.m. and p.m. time. How do I do this?

Jim Everettasked

All the reviews seem very bad.
Are there any happy customers?

Lindsay

Not even remotely posible, don't buy this phone, don't buy anything made by Konka.

Thanks, I won't.
Australia Post had it in a clearance sale for $25.
I took it back and exchanged it for an Aspera R30, at $49, which is working fine (so far).

navigator

navigatorasked

how do reduce the startup message volume

Lindsay

The best way to reduce the start up volume is to smash the phone with a hammer and go and buy something else. Unfortunately you have purchased the worst phone of all time.

navigator

navigatorasked

how do you reduce the start up message volume

Lisa H.

Lisa H.asked

How do you change from vibrate to ring

Lindsay

sorry I can't help, I threw my Konka in the rubbish bin a long time ago. It would undoubtly be very complex and inpossible to repeat if you ever manage to do it and you could wake up the next day and find it is gone back to vibrate again.

Lisa H.

Lisa H.asked

Just bought this phone how do you change from vibrate to ring

Nik

Nikasked

what sort of sim card does U7 require?

Lindsay

mini sim, but don't buy it, you will be sorry. it is the worst phone of all time. simply does not work, end of story.

Ralph

Ralphasked

How to extend ring time on konka u7?

Dee

Deeasked

Is it possible to forward mms messages from this phone?

ton

tonasked

how to turn OFF this u7 phone?

zoeshipscat

Press the red button (3rd from the top on the right hand side). Good luck with the Konka.

Jay

Jayasked

My elderly mother has purchased a konka u7 and the audio profile constantly defaults to meeting mode, even though we continually go into settings and set it back to General. Can you please advise me as to what button she may be pressing to get to the meeting mode? It is very frustrating. I've never used one of these phones before so aren't able to assist her. Thanks.

zoeshipscat

I'm sorry I am unable to help although I also have a Konka U7. I can only suggest you take the phone back to the seller and request a refund. This is the worst phone I have ever owned. The "instruction pamphlet" is too small to read and, in any event, completely obscure and impossible to follow. The only reason I gave this phone 1 star when I reviewed it is that it is not possible to give zero stars. When I can afford to purchase another phone, I will have great satisfaction in smashing the Konka U7 I foolishly purchased.

mark

markasked

When I receive calls on Konka u7 people can here me but I cannot hear them. any ideas? have I activated something I should not have?

Dell S

Dell Sasked

Can I download apps on a Konka u7? Please answer ASAP

nova

novaasked

How to disable emergency call on konka U7?

Get an answer from our members and Konka representatives