Konnect Kitchen

Konnect Kitchen

Thankyou Maz!

We can’t thank Maz enough for his advice, time and patience in helping us to build our new kitchen. Our project was big and not an easy task. Maz offered us sensible advice, support and a product that looked great and renewed a kitchen that we are loving! He is an honest and supportive person that goes out of his way to help you, in what can be a very challenging and stressful activity. We both appreciated his advice and hands on approach. The quality and and the look of his product is outstanding. We will be heading back to him shortly to update our pantry and laundry. Highly recommended!

Impressive service

Just picked up my made to measure benchtop & it’s perfect. Maz’s Prices & service are so good that I drive 3 hours to buy from him. Thanks again! I’ll be back

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRICES , GREAT QUALITY

Thank you so much for what has turned out to be an amazing experience ☺️
I don’t usually leave reviews however in this case I feel like people need to know how great everything was .
BIG plus on service , literally as soon as I started communications with Konnect Kitchens ( Maz) I had all my questions answered within minutes , I believe Maz went above and beyond .
My situation was difficult as I live in far North Queensland in a small country town so I needed to make sure that everything was perfect and that’s where maz came in , he took charge and sorted everything out for me , delivery was so FAST I was super impressed.
My kitchens looking amazing , I can’t belive how cost effective this whole process was .
I have recommended Maz to all my friends and family !
You should too ☺️
Thanks Konnect Kitchens

Awesome service

Maz was helpful in every way. He delivers a great service, very knowledgeable and helpful in guiding you towards the best product for you. I would recommend Maz to everyone

Flawless!!!

Couldn’t have asked for the process to go any better. Amazing service, professional, accomodating , and friendly.
The product is perfect and at a great price .
Highly recommend and would differently use this company again.
Thank you for your business !!!

Loving my new look kitchen

Dealing with Maz was easy, he was very knowledgeable, very responsive to enquiries, competitive prices, his installers did a great job. Would highly recommend him. We are very happy with our new kitchen!

Very Happy With The Service

went to Maz 1 year ago when I first started my kitchen project. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He did not force me into any decision. Just advised me and I said I will get back to him. After this I visited many places and I did not experience the same service. So just a month ago I called Maz and told him what I wanted and he came back to me within a few hours with the quote. He did not force me into a deal and advised me to get other quotes and also how he could get me something similar if it's not within my budget. I did take his advise and emailed him the quotes I got. He was happy to look at them and provided free advise again. I learn a lot that day because what I asked for and the quote I got was 2 different things. I asked for Caesar Stone and the quote said something else, which I was not aware of until Maz brought it to my attention. I refused to go back to that company who gave me the quote as I knew from that moment on I was not going to be happy as this project has taken me a year and I wanted to get what I wanted. I went back to Maz and he went out of his way to seek the colour and asked us to come look at the stone before installation. I was now on a time frame to get this done. Maz organised the stone to be put in on time. He also organised to make a free cutting board with the piece cut out from the sink at no extra cost. He kept in constant contact with me since and answered any questions I had. His knowledge dedication and customer service was really great. Thank you Maz.

Maz is great. Nice products. Highly recommended A++++++++++

I bought my essa stone from
Maz and it’s a quality nice stone with a great price. Overall great experience and value for money.

Will come back for sure!!!!

Highly recommend maz and Konnect kitchens for sure!!!

Great customer service

Nothing was too big of an ask. Were both very helpful over the phone and then ultimately in store when it came to material enquiries. Left very happy with many samples. Would recommend!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Never before have I met a bloke that's so passionate about his job. He went out of his way at every turn & nothing was ever too much to ask.
Outstanding customer service, above & beyond.
Thanks Maz!!

Great product .thx

Very friendly and prompt delivery a real pleasure .I would recommend to anyone looking for a great product at a great price . Thanks Mohamed for your great choice on offer !

WOW!! Very Happy with final result

Service received by Konnect Kitchens and there representative Maz was fantastic, very easy process and the final outcome was better than I could have asked for. I would recommend this business to everyone. If you want great service and quality of product then this is your go to business.
Thank you guys, very happy with our kitchen and bathrooms!! By the way your advice regarding the stone thickness was spot on.

Quality cabinetry at an affordable price

I was extremely happy with the quality and price of the custom made bathroom vanities, mirrors and laundry I recently purchased from Konnect Kitchens. I had received a quote from another cabinet maker for my vanities and it turned out to be significantly more expensive. I was initially apprehensive that the price difference may be reflected through the use of inferior materials however nothing could be further from the truth and the result exceeded my expectations. And the EssaStone was so cheap that purchasing laminate for the laundry benches just wasn't worth it. The wife is thrilled with her new laundry. Thank you Maz for the great result.

Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic customer service, very affordable prices, awesome products
mother -in-law loved the black sink now to finish with the splash back ,would highly recommend any time, returning customer
Cheers

Good quality kitchens without the huge price tag

We spent numerous hours trying to find good quality kitchen cabinets with stone benchtop. In hindsight we should hve stopped our search with Konnect kicthens. Maz was more accomodating with our ever changing preferences and guided us in making the right choices. As we were on a tight schedule the kitchens arrived on time and the stone benchtop installers also stayed quite late (9:00 PM) installing them. Thank you once again and looking forward for renovating our laundry some time soon :).

Best service, best quality, best price!!

Stop searching, you've found the best with Konnect Kitchens. Maz's service and attention to his customers is spectacular. He takes care of his customers like family. The quality of his kitchens is amazing, to the extent that every builder who came through the house during renovations said the 2-pack paint was the best they've seen, and they all asked for his details. And then there's the price. Couldn't get better bang for your buck. After doing my kitchen, I got him to do my laundry and bathroom too.

Very happy with our Kitchen and Maz looked after us well

Maz helped us work out everything we needed from a practicality perspective, but also highlighting where we could save money if we wanted to. The kitchen was fantastic and the stone was beautiful. We'll be using Konnect Kitchens again with our new home for sure.

Maz offered great service.

We've built two kitchens now with Konnect Kitchens. Maz couldn't have been more accommodating and we couldn't be happier with the price, service and results. Thank you Konnect kitchens and thank you Maz.

Always helpful and great products

My kitchen looks great and friends are really impressed with the quality of the cabinets and stone benchtops. The KK staff were very helpful and always responded to my calls quickly. The benchtops installer was wonderful and did an excellent job. The concealed fridge and pantry cupboard worked out really well.

Looks Brilliant!!

Waited 19 years for my new Kitchen and we are thrilled. We were helped every step of the way and we are very happy with everything from our undermount sink to the twin extractor fans
We have no hesitation recommending this company to everyone who sees our new kitchen
Thanks for you service Maz