Koorong

Koorong

Brand Manager for Koorong? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (8)
Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the store at Blackburn, but...........

Love the store at Blackburn, VIC.

However, been ordering online lately due to the lockdowns and the customer service team handling that side of things are not as good as the in store team.

Recently ordered something online but forgot to login to my account for the purchase. Asked if they could include the purchase onto my account......answer was no, once dispatched, that's it. If so, what a lousy system. You can't just add the sold item to someone's account?

Store LocationOnline
Amanda K.
Amanda K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent servic

I love Koorong bookstore. Every time I order anything from them it arrives almost immediately. Also I can't speak highly enough of their amazing customer service. They are the best company to deal with!

Store Locationonline

Kiarah Haidar
Kiarah HaidarSydney, NSW

Amazing first time I buy a book and comes so fast and in good condition

Thank you for your really quick service I’m really surprised thanks for that I will be definitely be using your service when I want a book it was like in 1 day I got my book much love thanks

Store Location3 Tyrone place erskine park 2759
Smiley H.
Smiley H.Perth, WA

" Reading - Relax - Koorong "

Sometimes in October last year, I went to the Christian Book Store Koorong in Mt Lawley, WA 6050. Just coincidence I have come across with Mr Andrew B (the Store Manager) as I entered the Store. Andrew was so friendly and very caring person. Without any hesitation , he was ready to give me an assistance with my journey to find the Christian books that I was looking for in the Store. Thanks Andrew. I personally think that Koorong seeks to help & inspire people on their personal journey with Jesus Christ by offering the largest range of Bible books and Christian resources in the West, amen. Yes, I have never dissappointed with all the books that I have purchased, halimluyah.
Smiley Joe H @ WA

Store Location434 Lord Street, Mt Lawley, WA 6050
Book Shops

Find out how Koorong compares to other Book Shops

Michelle V
Michelle VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love browsing through the store and always finds something to buy!

Love browsing through the store, find hard to find books and always find something else (unplanned) to buy! Helpful and friendly staff too!

Cath
CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love does

Easy read
Great real life experiences that you can relate too
Love that Bob Goss has his number and email in the book and responds to questions

Exceptional delivery service

I placed an online order on a Wednesday and received my delivery on Saturday.
I was surprised as here in VIC were currently in stage 4 covid restrictions. I love their product range online; so many products that will make thoughtful gifts for loved ones.

Angel
AngelVictoria

Friendly staff but products way overpriced

Store LocationKoorong Blackburn