Koorong

Koorong

Brand Manager for Koorong? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the store at Blackburn, but...........

Love the store at Blackburn, VIC.

However, been ordering online lately due to the lockdowns and the customer service team handling that side of things are not as good as the in store team.

Recently ordered something online but forgot to login to my account for the purchase. Asked if they could include the purchase onto my account......answer was no, once dispatched, that's it. If so, what a lousy system. You can't just add the sold item to someone's account?

Sahara
SaharaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store, but don't order online

Don't bother ordering online, my one order came in 3 separate boxes, on 3 different days, I got given three different invoices which didn't add up to the same cost which came up in my order total. (It was 10 cheaper, so I'm not fussing, but it was confusing keeping track).

Instore is great, staff are friendly and helpful and there is a huge amount of stock and variety. You can tell where their focus is, so don't bother ordering online. (And, please, DO NOT depend on them for Christmas presents....

Other Book Shops

Shrs
Shrs

Unfriendly bunch

Ive been to Koorong Penrith 3 times. Staff at the bookstore and cafe dont even say hi. I felt invisible the times ive been there. For a Christian bookstore they should be more friendly. I think staff should visit Bunnings and learn how to meet and greet costumers.