Koorong

Koorong

Brand Manager for Koorong? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
Amanda K.
Amanda K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent servic

I love Koorong bookstore. Every time I order anything from them it arrives almost immediately. Also I can't speak highly enough of their amazing customer service. They are the best company to deal with!

Kiarah Haidar
Kiarah HaidarSydney, NSW

Amazing first time I buy a book and comes so fast and in good condition

Thank you for your really quick service I’m really surprised thanks for that I will be definitely be using your service when I want a book it was like in 1 day I got my book much love thanks

Smiley H.
Smiley H.Perth, WA

" Reading - Relax - Koorong "

Sometimes in October last year, I went to the Christian Book Store Koorong in Mt Lawley, WA 6050. Just coincidence I have come across with Mr Andrew B (the Store Manager) as I entered the Store. Andrew was so friendly and very caring person. Without any hesitation , he was ready to give me an assistance with my journey to find the Christian books that I was looking for in the Store. Thanks Andrew. I personally think that Koorong seeks to help & inspire people on their personal journey with Jesus Christ by offering the largest range of Bible books and Christian resources in the West, amen. Yes, I have never dissappointed with all the books that I have purchased, halimluyah.
Smiley Joe H @ WA

Michelle V
Michelle VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love browsing through the store and always finds something to buy!

Love browsing through the store, find hard to find books and always find something else (unplanned) to buy! Helpful and friendly staff too!

Book Shops

Find out how Koorong compares to other Book Shops

Cath
CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love does

Easy read
Great real life experiences that you can relate too
Love that Bob Goss has his number and email in the book and responds to questions

Exceptional delivery service

I placed an online order on a Wednesday and received my delivery on Saturday.
I was surprised as here in VIC were currently in stage 4 covid restrictions. I love their product range online; so many products that will make thoughtful gifts for loved ones.

Kay Well
Kay WellAustralia

Great book and gift shop

Large collection of books, DVDs, CDs, gifts, cards, calendars, diaries, casual jewelry and much more. Something to suit every age and stage of life

Alshandra
Alshandra

Fantastic for online shopping

Derek McDonald
Derek McDonaldSYDNEY

Excellent Esther - Koorong Customer Service Representative

Wonderful pleasant lady! We rang up Koorong from Twin Waters in Queensland looking for Billy Grahams best selling book "STORM WARNING." We had a great experience using KOORONG for the first time, and cheaper and quicker than AMAZON! Nice to speak to an Aussie for a change in customer service, and a genuine lady at that. Thanks Esther great to deal with you.
Blessings and good health to you and those you love.

Derek and Channi Yang-McDonald

Book Shops

Find out how Koorong compares to other Book Shops

KRR
KRRAU

great service

Amazing service online and in store. Fastway lost my order and they replaced it promptly. Very happy with service. Would recommend again