Korean Air

Korean Air (page 2 of 3)

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jls083

jls083AU

Brilliant service and very good facilities

One of the best

So pleased with Korean Air, even before the flight!

KLeslie

KLeslieBrisbane

Great Airline, Will Use Again

Shocking Experience

Terrible customer service

I was flying my mom from Seoul to Sydney when I was in Sydney. I made the biggest mistake of using their own website to purchase the ticket and using my own credit card. Apparently, you have to be there in person with the credit card. My mom ended up going back home flying the next day after I personally went and showed my credit card to a Korean Air Counter in Sydney. This was even after hours of talking to them on the phone and sending them a signed copy of the receipt and my passport. So inflexible! I should have just bought the tickets on another website or another airline!

imxpnsv

imxpnsvBrisbane

Excellence in Flight

Went to Russia from Australia via stop over in Seoul by Korean Air, simply the best airline in the world. Flight crews were very friendly and beautiful, meals were fantastic, the aircraft was very comfortable and new.. Most of all, I loved the Seoul-Incheon International Airport!! It was actually better than Hong Kong or Singapore in many ways. Stayed in Hyatt hotel that Korean Air provided to the all stop over guest, for free... what more I can say?? Definitely I will fly again with them!
Service, Crew, Air Craft, Seoul Airport, Hotel
The flight was a bit more costly than Air China or some other asian airlines but it's Korean so reasonable?

FDF

FDFAU

KAL - Service and a welcome surprise - An airline with heart.

mobe7759

mobe7759AU

always a great expeience!

Double charge on my credit card and refuse to refund

Korean Airline has double-charged for my single booking and refused to refund without any reason. I have called 10 times or more to resolve this case but they have said it's not following their customer support protocol and do not have authority to do so. Also, worst of all, they speak not so nicely when I am asking for who to contact if they do not have authority to do so. Korean airline is scam and do not recommend to anyone.

Worst customer support I even had

TCM

TCMAU

DO NOT JOIN THEIR FREQUENT FLYER CLUB! Poor customer service ever from airlines!

ceebails

ceebailsSouth East Queensland, QLD

No worries at all

Really enjoyed this flight

SusanneP

SusannePAU

Very Satisfied Customer

In the last 6 months I have used Korean Air for 2 x business class trips from Bali to Mongolia and am highly impressed with their overall service. I have changed my ticket dates on each trip and was not charged a penaly and on both trips I was given an upgrade to first class. I have been a Qantas traveller for many years and have never received a complimentary upgrade, ever. I will continue to use Korean Airlines and their cabin service is faultless. I am a very satisfied customer.

GB_JAB

GB_JABMANCHESTER

Poor Customer Service

Travelled Business Class from London to Auckland. Flight reasonable. On booking my disabled wife was promised stop-over accommodation in Seoul which several times they tried to cancel saying it was against Company policy.. After much argument they checked their promise but then said that I must pay for the room. When Korean Airlines make a mistake, their culture seems to demand that Company honour comes before Customer satisfaction and no-one has the authority to rectify a problem. The European General Manager in Seoul is totally unsympathetic to Customer complaints.
inexpensive

GaryCox

GaryCox

hlee148

hlee148

I have never seen staff on KAL be anything less than friendly, even with difficult passengers. They have the absolute best customer service I have ever seen, on flights and everything else.
UNBEATABLE customer service - smiling air stewardesses will serve you within half a minute of pressing the buzzer. Food is also yummy. :) Defiitely recommend flying with KAL.
I flew Auckland to Seoul on a few occasions and they still don't have individual TV screens. I'm told this has changed but it's taken far too long considering all their competitors have individual TV screens for long haul flights.

Salron

SalronAU

Good

Very positive! [name removed] was a little hesitant at first, given that we watched an episode of Air Crash Investigators a couple of months before we went, and the episode was on the Korean airliner being shot down over Russia, but the friendliness of the staff and the Korean people made it an excellent trip. Would I fly with them again? Definitely!!! Fantastic trip!
Everything! We flew Brisbane to Seoul with a 4 day stopover, and then Seoul to Seattle. Service was outstanding! Food was delicious. Staff were very friendly and any query that we had before the flight was answered timely by the internet site.

pegslee

pegslee

Getchbold NT

Getchbold NTasked

Hi everyone,

I used Cargo delivery service of Korean Air to bring my pet dog (English Bulldog) to my country in her birthday. However, my pet was dead in the warehouse of Korean Air because of heat stroke. I have not received any feedback from Korean Air for compensation although this problem happened 1.5 months ago, and I contacted them many times.

Is there anyone here has the same problem?
Can you please give me some advice?
Thanks in advance

Mike.asked

Travelling business class with Korean Air. Return trip from London to Auckland. Great free hotel on stopover in Seoul on last trip. Am assured by flight company that free stopover available again but still awaiting confirmation from Korean Air. Stopover date 3/2/19. Should I be worried?

John
John

I would double check to be safe!

AllanK
AllanK

Never had a problem. Third trip coming up soon.

Mike.

Thanks for responses. I was encouraged by the "never had a problem" one but could John tell me how to double check!

simee67asked

My wife & i are flying to Paris with a 20 hour stop over in Seoul so we are staying in a hotel courtesy of Korean Air.
Could someone let me know if you are able to leave the hotel while you are there or do you have to remain in the hotel until your connecting flight leaves the next day?

Hi, we arrived at Incheon airport late afternoon. Our hotel was a 50 min bus trip from the airport and with Customs and Immigration we arrived at thehotel around 7.45 pm. We were given complimentary buffet dinner and breakfast the next morning. In the morning we went for a run in the area surrounding the hotel before breakfast. We were gone for about 45 mins. By the time we had showers, breakfast and packed up our gear it was time to meet the other passengers in the foyer ready to go back to the airport. I'm sure you could leave the hotel if you had time. But to be honest, there's not much time. Also we were mindful of not missing the bus back to the airport. The hotel was very very nice. And the buffet was great. Hope this helps.

I forgot to say that some passengers were taken to a hotel that was much closer to the airport. I suspect those passengers had a shorter turn around time between flights.

Thank you very much "jayco". Your reply was extremely helpful